Making Connections discussion

Hung Up in Bemidji (Cooper Lydell, #2)
This topic is about Hung Up in Bemidji
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3181. - HUNG UP IN BEMIDJI by Kathy K. Cohen

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited May 07, 2014 09:13PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Hung Up in Bemidji (Cooper Lydell, #2) by Kathy K. Cohen Kathy K. Cohen

Genre: Mystery

Hung Up in Bemidji

Book Description:

Be one of the first 3 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Kathy Cohen | 36 comments I'm very happy that Kat's Book Nook in Bemidji, MN is going to stock my book and has invited me to do a book signing!

Kathy Cohen | 36 comments The Kindle version of "Hung Up in Bemidji" will be free to download Tuesday, June 17th on Amazon.

If you download it, I'd sure love a review!

Thanks,

Kathy

message 4: by Diamond (new) - added it

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) If you're still looking for reviewers I'd be interested. I'm at diamondwrites@comcast.net Thanks!

Kathy Cohen | 36 comments Thanks, Diamond! I emailed you a pdf of "Hung Up in Bemidji." If that won't work for you or it doesn't arrive, let me know and I'll send it another format.

Kathy

message 6: by Diamond (new) - added it

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) Thanks for the opportunity.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Kathy Cohen | 36 comments Diamond wrote: "Thanks for the opportunity.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks for your read and review.

Kathy Cohen | 36 comments Just a reminder: The Kindle version of "Hung Up in Bemidji" will be free to download tomorrow, Tuesday, June 17th on Amazon.

If you download it, I'd sure love a review!

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy Cohen | 36 comments Hung Up in Bemidjiis getting nice reviews and selling well in a Bemidji bookstore. If you'd like to purchase an autographed copy for yourself or as a gif , message me!