Fringe Fiction discussion

Fringe Fiction General Chat > You guys are the best.

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wells | 1890 comments Mod
♡♥♡♥The title says it all but - truly - the people in this group have added something to my life. Not just advice and sympathetic ears, but companionship from afar.

I'm glad I started this group and thank you for always being here for me. This group is a bright part of my day and I'm lucky to know you guys ♡♥♡♥

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason Crawford (jasonpatrickcrawford) | 591 comments We love you, too!

message 3: by Monica (new)

Monica Pierce (monicaenderlepierce) | 115 comments Awww! Group hug!

message 4: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Rand Yay! Group hugs all round!

message 5: by Courtney (new)

-hug-

message 6: by Shari-amor (new)

Shari-amor | 1478 comments *GROUP HULK HUGS*

Fringe 4 Life! hehe

Love you, Court!

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Benavidez | 1720 comments Awwww so sweeeeet...I mean *cough cough* ahem. yeah really nice >.> haha but seriously, this group really is awesome :)

message 8: by Mark (new)

Mark We all thank you, Courtney, for everything you've done for us and for providing a place where we can connect with other writers

message 9: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) *cleans up the confetti and Courtney's double phone inspired posts* Yep, no problems here, an excellent group.

message 10: by Monica (new)

Monica Pierce (monicaenderlepierce) | 115 comments Shari-amor wrote: "*GROUP HULK HUGS*

Fringe 4 Life! hehe

Love you, Court!"

"Hulk No Smash!"

message 11: by Chad (new)

Chad Lorion (goodreadscomcmichaellorion) Thanks for starting this, Courtney. I started looking for a group to join at the end of last year, found a few, but this one really hit the spot for what I was looking for. Thanks to all of you for making this a great group for us to share our works and recommend authors we would have never known about. Love it!

message 12: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Everson (authorthomaseverson) I'm glad to have found the group, so I'm glad you started it. I've picked up so much in just a short amount of time from the members here it's amazing.

message 13: by Dina (new)

Dina Roberts I love this group!

Thanks for starting it : )

message 14: by Courtney (new)

You're all so very welcome and I'm grateful for all you do here and for one another. It means so much to have a group with real solidarity and sense of community. It's fantastic this is shaping up to be a place where authors can pull together and find an outlet for all their trials and tribulations.

message 15: by Shari (new)

Shari Sakurai (shari_sakurai) | 87 comments *hugs* I'm really glad you started this group too!

message 16: by Chad (new)

Chad Lorion (goodreadscomcmichaellorion) I'm enjoying this group, and amazed at all the newcomers. More help and encouragement for all of us!

message 17: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Also, thank you for putting up with mods and not throwing tomatoes at me :)

*ducks*

message 18: by Anne (new)

Anne Berkeley (aberkeley) Seriously just was going to make a like post when I found this one. I've been on other boards and gotten so many snarky responses. I love it here.

message 19: by K.P. (last edited May 17, 2014 04:11PM) (new)

K.P. Merriweather (kp_merriweather) | 519 comments i wish i realised this group existed before... i was on other writing forums and they were a headache and a half (and chainsmoking tom collins affairs...). You guys here are actually sane and helpful. i'm not frustrated here at all. and i enjoy the helpful critiques. you give a 'why' and suggestions instead of 'this sux. fix it'. i could've saved soooo much money...

message 20: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Hmm, maybe we should start charging fees... kidding!

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Thanks Anne and K.P. For what it's worth this group has only existed a few months so you haven't been missing out :)

message 22: by Tiger (new)

Tiger Gray (tiger_gray) | 291 comments Courtney wrote: "♡♥♡♥The title says it all but - truly - the people in this group have added something to my life. Not just advice and sympathetic ears, but companionship from afar.

I'm glad I started this gro..."

That's how I feel too! I just said to one of my partners last night, "god I'm so glad I found Fringe Fiction."

message 23: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Now that's the best compliment I've ever heard!

(And if you wanted to refresh that tantalizing Deviant Sex thread, it won't hurt my feelings).

message 24: by Tiger (new)

Tiger Gray (tiger_gray) | 291 comments Oh yes, let me go over there and see if I can work some necromancy on it. :)

message 25: by Lily (new)

Lily Vagabond (lilyauthor) Yay!

message 26: by Courtney (new)

:D

message 27: by Tabitha (new)

Tabitha Vohn Right back at you! :0)