Book Sanctuary discussion

★ Stand-Alones ★ > Cryer's Cross

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne So this is a stand-alone book from Lisa McMann the author of the Visions and Dream Cather series. She has a pretty big fan base but you probably haven't heard of this one.

I really liked it. I didn't think I would like it much when I bought it but it was the best looking in Wal-Mart's book section. I read this one pretty quickly and have re-read it multiple times. This book actually had things in it that I didn't see coming. Which is something that doesn't happen often.

message 2: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 5 comments I loved this book! It was kinda crazy at times

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Ikr! I thought the 'bad guy' would be someone in town for most of the book. I totally didn't see that coming. OCD is a life saver.

message 4: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 5 comments Seriously ! I was so lost at the end when there were ghosts involved ! I was freaking out. I almost cried when she found his body.

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Freaking heartbreaking. And when she was digging herself out, that was an intense moment too. And all of the grave-markers. I would have burnt every desk and that whole building down for good measure.

message 6: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 5 comments Yeah.. I'm so happy I found someone else who's read it ! I felt alone in all those feelings ! Haha

message 7: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne :) Agreed!