1x1 > Em. and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Hello

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! So do you have any burning ideas?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Let me check really quick!:)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments This is what I got it doesn't have to be Percy Jackson: Both lovers that lived in Camp Halfblood.. The boy betrays his girl leaving to Kronos's side. The girl stays in camp half blood....... Four years later. The girl is sent on a quest with a team to destroy Kronos plans. He finds out about her going on this dangerous mission and wants to stop her he still loves her but she seems not to love him anymore. He gets angered and decides to kidnap her during her quest when her team is out and about and she is alone in their hideout. He brings her to safety and she struggles not remembering him. So he acts like a cruel kidnapper for a few days then slowly becomes nicer trying to make her fall in love with him again. Even with her tied up or gagged. He try's to make love with her and get her to know the feeling she had four years ago with him again... (Then we can add more twists and turns and fantasies along the way.)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Woah, I like the idea with the whole bad-boy-still-in-love thing, but I'm not sure I could pull through with the Greek mythology part. I've read Percy Jackson, but it was ages ago.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Thanks and like I said it doesn't have to be Percy Jackson.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

We could do it more in modern times. Perhaps, he joins the army instead? Or maybe he somehow falls into a coma and when he awakes, it's months later and she had fallen in love with someone else?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments That works:) I also had a different idea with it. It could be like what you want but the modern time job it could be like a movie being filmed in different times and she's in it with him they are in love in the movie but hate each other but everyone wants them to date if that makes sense?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I get it! I like that. We should do that one.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Okay sounds good:) so characters?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep! (I'm doing the boy, correct?)

- I'll have to do mine after school tomorrow. I am far too tired.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments (Yes please)

That's fine just a quick question is yours going to be detailed or non detailed?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's do semi-detailed.
A good amount of information, but not enough that it takes forever to finish up.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Sounds good I will get started on mine so I can be done tomorrow. Warning I like having multiple pictures with it being semi detailed.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments I will post my format here so it's easier for me to make my character.

message 16: by Janelle (last edited May 08, 2014 02:40PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Name: Lovelle Thompson

Appearance:

Personality: Lovelle's personality consists of her being a little brat dome times not all the time. She's not spoiled even if her parents are both well known actors. She lives with her Aunt Esme and Uncle Bradley also well known actors. She is really a kind girl with a caring heart, intelligent mind, fierce attitude, kick ass skill of protective instincts, and a loving heart. She was taught to never be evil to anyone that doesn't deserve it.

History: Lovelle lives with her Aunt and Uncle her father and mother always travel in their certain tv roles. She loves to be living with her aunt and Uncle. She always works out and has things to do when she's not in a movie. She works on a singing competition she loves singing she was discovered from American Idol getting second place she got into actin right after that from the start. She has a tutor and works hard on her studies getting all A's passing off the best she can. She does online college as well after graduating online high school. She's never been to a school unless it's a movie set.

Lovelle seems like a brat don't judge her she's a really kind person she loved to help people and works with them. She always loved family gatherings she doesn't talk to her parents much they can't call her barely at all. So she just has to deal with it. Her life has been harsh for her but she's gotten through it. Thing a she hates is being paired with others to date in and outside of the set of filming. It's bugs her so much.

Likes: Acting, singing, dancing, reading, gymnastics, cheer, ice skating, and surfing.

Dislikes:

Other:

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments I hope she is good enough.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I like her a lot! I'll have mine up hopefully by the end of the night. Currently, I'm jugglig school work so when I accomplish that, I will put all my efforts into a character.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments Thank you and that's fine I will be packing things into a movie box again. *Sighs* Three months goes by too quick for me.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4936 comments I might be a bit busy tonight going to have dinner with family so might not answer that quickly.