Yokai Academy discussion

Clubs > Swimming Club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Club name: Swimming Club

Member: Icho Tenks

President: Icho Tenks

Description: Simply the club to get better at swimming and have fun with friends.

message 2: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments Icho tapped a clipboard as he awaited others to come to try out for the team/club. He had put Kurumu's number in his phone but it still was visible on his arm which he smiled at at the moment.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu stands outside of the swimming club's door, not sure if she should join or not. She would love to join and spend more time with Icho and it'd also be fun in the swimming club so she takes a deep breath and knocks twice then waits.

message 4: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Come in" Icho said brushing his arm then looking back to the door with a professional face.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu cracks the door open and peaks her head inside," hey, Icho" she smiles sweetly then enters, closing the door behind her.

message 6: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Ah good to see you again, lovely Kurumu, trying out?" he asked with a joyful grin now and stared into her purple orbs happily.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu nods enthusiastically," so I see you're the club president" she winks and looks around.

message 8: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Of course, fitting I, a siren is president, so did you bring the right gear?" he asked with a smirk back.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu's face flushes red as she looks around. realizing she forgot her swim suit," ummmmm... nope" she smiles sheepishly.

message 10: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Funny I had a spare" he said with a wave to the locker next to him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu smiles, her blush fading," oh thank you, my hero" she giggles then walks up to him, a hand out," may I have them now please?"

message 12: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Of course and funny" he said giving them over as they were a perfect fit and the exact shade of her eyes. "They should be perfect" he said with a smirk.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LtY23JExAbM...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu smiles then takes the bikini swimwear. She looks at them and smiles," they're pretty. Um, where's the changing room?"

message 14: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Right over there and as before" he said turning his back to the change room. "No peeking" he siad with a chuckle.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu giggles and enters the changing room. She changes into the purple swimwear and looks into the mirror hanging off the wall," he's right" she giggles," this does suit me" she grins widely then walks out of the changing rooms and faces him, twirling once," what do you think?"

message 16: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "As I thought, was stitched for you in the beginning" he said with a gasp at her form in the suit which was hugging every inch of her perfectly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu giggles and hooks arms with him," so when do we start the swimming lessons, prez?"

message 18: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Now if you like though I think I have a system if you win against me the first time, interested?" he asked with a smirk.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu raises an eyebrow, eyeing him suspiciously," tell me more"

message 20: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Nothing big just a treat of your choosing is all and the other way around if I do" he said with a smile.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" hmmm" Kurumu smirks, crossing her arms and trying to look like she's thinking," what if I said no?" she smiles innocently.

message 22: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Then I have no reason to admit you into the club" he said smiling back in the same fashion even though he knew she was only playing about saying no.

message 23: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments ((Sorry playing cod))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu sticks her tongue out and giggles," just messing with you. alright then"

message 25: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Well then to the edge dear" he said as he moved to the end of the pool and got into a starting position.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu nods and follows him. She takes a deep breath and gets into a starting position too," so I'm supposed to race you?"

message 27: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "I won't use my tail so you have a chance actually but question is do I want you to?" he asked with a playful nudge.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" you meanie" she whines and crosses her arms, sticking her tongue out at him childishly

message 29: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Oh come now I was just playing Kuru no need to pout" he said with a light laugh about her sudden shift to think he mean.

message 30: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments ((Well here we are then))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" I know, I know" Kurumu smiles slightly at him," so shall we race?"

message 32: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Yes on 3" he said shedding off his shirt as he had been wearing some swimming shorts already. "3...2...1" he said and dove in with his normal swimming pace, not going hard as he could beat Kuru some other time, right now he was willing to take second.

message 33: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments ((Funny I have no memory of what he wanted as a favor))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

In no time, Kurumu reaches the end of the pool as she touches the concrete edge. She gasps for air once her head resurfaces and she grins at Icho. She knew he slowed down, she wasn't stupid but she was flattered that he let her win," so what shall we do next?"

message 35: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Well it's apparent you are a good swimmer and I already knew you were fit so want to help make some posters?" he asked sliding out and sitting next to her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirks and scoots in a little closer to his side," I was thinking we could go for a stroll or get some coffee maybe" she giggles and nudges his knee with her own

message 37: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "I don't mind either, or both if you like beautiful" he said with a poke of his own to her side.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" you're such a gentleman" she whispers softly as she gets up and extends her hand to him.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" you're such a gentleman" she whispers softly as she gets up and extends her hand to him.

message 40: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "I have to be in order to keep one such as you Kuru" he said and takes her hand after standing, letting her lead.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" keep? Oh silly, you already have me" she whispers in his ear and stands on her tippy toes to wrap her thin arms around Icho's neck

message 42: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Well one doesn't have a girl like you and not keep working to have her, don't expect me to become lacking in effort" he said turning so she was hanging in front of him and he put his hands on her waist.

message 43: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments ((Sorry was in bathroom and getting something for my throat))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm nothing special Icho" she shakes her head slightly and chuckles.

message 45: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Oh but there you are quite wrong Kuru" he said smiling and bending down as he placed his lips gently on hers.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu clutched on to his shoulders and stood up straighter to deepen the kiss. In a few seconds, she pulls away and smiles at him," so how about that coffee?" She giggles happily

message 47: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Sure even if you taste better than any coffee could" he answered after he smiled with a slight light to his eyes just after they parted.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kurumu giggles and slips his hand into his, slightly swinging their arms as she walks toward the exit of the swimming pool." Let's go then"

(( Gnight))

message 49: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments "Funny looks we may get from coming in with swimwear though if you want to I can go with it" he said with a chuckle waiting to see if were going to change.

message 50: by Boba (new)

Boba | 478 comments ((night then))

« previous 1