TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Hello! > Hiya

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shade (last edited Jul 25, 2009 01:57AM) (new)

Shade

Hello~ My name is Shade, no, it is not my real name, but its a name that I like and have liked for my entire internet-surfing..career-thing. So, I am Shade.

I used to like Twilight, and I still have all the books to prove it, but as I read Breaking Dawn...something struck me. These books are completely illogical. So, I looked through them again, and, -le gasp- they were badly written too!

As a poet who strives for the use of literary elements, I was ashamed that I did not realize that the first time around. But, I shall save my anti-Twilight rants for the appropriate folder.

So, like I said, I'm a poet, I'm also starting to write a novel which I have been slacking on and may not even finish...so sad, my poor characters, but oh well, if a story doesn't work and is being forced from the pen, it just won't be that good. Poetry, however, is my passion and I love to write it.

I also like to manage websites, I currently have a Warriors by Erin Hunter roleplay website that, if I do say so myself, is quite popular. I also have a writing forum for my schools writing club. I have recently been elected as one of its two presidents, and my work has been published in my schools yearly literary magazine. But now I'm bragging, and I do that a lot. ;3 Sorry~

Oh, lets see...
Currently, I have been obsessed with the House of Night series, which I at first criticized myself for, as I had at first thought it would be like Twilight, but now I don't think it is, I like how it incorporates ancient mythology and poetry, though the poetry is more like a chanting, but still...makes sense since one of the authors, the daughter, I believe, is a poet.

I often go off on things in pointless rants, as you can tell, heh. ^^;;

So, as for the other things that have been buzzing in my head lately, and that’s quite a lot, I'll save those for another time...or no time at all. I'm happy to be here to share my criticism of Twilight. I don't loathe the book entirely though, so at times I may speak positively about a character I find to be less moronic than the more common ones. *coughedwardcough*

Look forward to meeting many of you!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

house of night is awesome!! hi shade...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hi...

im pretty ashamed to admit it, but i sorta use to like twiblight...

and then yeah, and then dracula came along... and i was cured.... lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

twilight gives vamps a bad name!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

YES, THANK YOU FOR AGREEING

yeah, the other month i was TRYING to say something about vampres, and my parents began anting about how everyone is obsessed with twilight before i even finished my sentance...

oh well, they understand me(sorta, i doubt that is truly possible) now... i hate twilight

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

its way 2 overdone!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yawz...

*sigh* vampires are nocturnal and dont sparkle... its only natural... sparklepires go against the laws of nature...

a billion ppl may have said that b4, but oh well...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

ya.... *deep sigh*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

poor dracula, louis, lestat, *goes on listing vampire names*...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

elana, lissa, dimitri, rose, stefan, damon, shiniki, .......

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

santiago, gabriel, lucy...
forget armand, i dont like him.... lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol... yeah...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

heheheeeeee

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

tac badge??

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i still dont get it...

message 17: by Remember (new)

Remember | 6 comments Hi, I'm Remember (Not real name.) I have a passion for reading and writing. I love writing haikus, and have a gift for it.
I also hate 'The Twilight Saga' with a passion.

message 18: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 260 comments Zeppelin gives the lightsabers. I'm giving out chocolate today. *gives the box after eating them all* "Whoops, I didn't remember to buy some more." *runs to store* ............................................12 hrs later *pants* "Here...you...go." *collapses*

message 19: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 169 comments Nellie-la *Gone till Monday* *Dark & Disturbed* wrote: "hi...

im pretty ashamed to admit it, but i sorta use to like twiblight...

and then yeah, and then dracula came along... and i was cured.... lol"

I used to like it too..........*hangs head in shame*