Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Xennel Gakuen > Reaper's Training Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 138 (138 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (last edited May 10, 2014 05:53AM) (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod

Located to one side of the school, this is where the Reaper's can train. There's a shooting range, sparring mats, gym equipment, and a variety of equipment available to suit all the Reaper's needs.

message 2: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments Bloody walks to the shooting range with a target. She hangs it up and loads her gun.

message 3: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Eri looked around in the armoury, and found a gun that she would like to use, a .22 rifle, actually, and brought out her own target.

"Shall we have a competition?" She asked Bloody, putting down her scythe.

message 4: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments "Sure! I bet ten dollars I'll win. Wait nevermind. I am a girl and may have lost my shooting skills." She starts shooting her target in the centre. "Ok I bet ten dollars."

message 5: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Okay, five centre shots, the one who doesn't hit the centre five times...well, loses," said Eri position the gun, holding it up at the target.

message 6: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments She gets it dead centre shots four times. The fifth was on the line. "Dang it!"

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Eri fired, nailing four in her target through the same hole, and the last halfway between the line and the centre. "Damn..." Looking over at Bloody, she smirks, "I think you owe me ten."

message 8: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments "Yeah... Can I borrow ten dollars?" Bloody asks.

message 9: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Eri sighed. "Sure, you might as well keep it, since you have no money. We should have bet something else," she muttered.

message 10: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments "Nah. I don't need money. I need another target though." She destroys the target.

message 11: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Then go get one," Eri said, refilling her bullets.

message 12: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments She grabs a target and a revolver.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6112/6...

message 13: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Nice," said Eri, she switched to blades, and replaced her target.

message 14: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments (Gtg. Bye.)

message 15: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Kk, cya))

message 16: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments (Back and this will be the last time I'm on in a while. :( )

message 17: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

(Aw how come? and cool, then maybe we should wrap bloody's part for now then))

message 18: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments (I'm using a school ipad and they are taking them tomorrow. And what do you mean cool?)

"I'm done shooting." Bloody puts the gun away. "I think I need to sleep." She yawns.

message 19: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Cool tht you're back lol, sorry I'm on my phone so I'm trying to squash everything in ))

message 20: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Good idea," said Eri, putting her rifle down.

message 21: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments "I need a dorm still though." She says.

message 22: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Oh yes, I think there should be one somewhere, you can dorm with me if ya like," she said.

message 23: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments "Sure! See we're becoming friends... I knew we would!" Bloody smiles.

message 24: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Eri smirked, "well it seems that way," she said a little begrudgingly but she had to admit, bloody was never boring.

message 25: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((it''s up by the way so you post first))

message 26: by Matt Jones (new)

Matt Jones | 266 comments Bloody runs to find the dorm.

(Already did.)

message 27: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Yep noticed ^_^.))

Eri follows slowly behind, amused.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

After seemingly ages Mouse found a training hall. Perfect! She was also delighted to find it currently empty. She headed over to a punching bag. Her father had one on the farm in one of the older barns. But she was never allowed to use it since it was old and well, kinda dangerous. There was also a thinning in the fabric so it would cause a mess along with a concussion if not careful. Mouse approached the punching bag, still in her shorts and shirt from the early morning hours from when she had snuck out of the bathroom window from her and her crazy room mate's dorm room. She then balled her hand and made a fist, then let it recoil before giving a tentative hit to the bag. She smiled and was soon expertly landing blow for blow, working the sugar out of her small system.

message 29: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Yoshirou was in the armoury when Mouse entered. But like always, he ignored them because things that weren't related to things he cared about were not important. However...Lust had other ideas. As Yoshirou examined the pistol in his hand, Lust whispered, "wow...check out that blue hair...and that figure...that determination too....."
SHUT UP Yoshirou roared in his mind to the stupid Demon of Lust. Of all things to Lust for, Yoshirou couldn't understand why he wanted women...even men, the most. Yoshirou on the other hand, prefer the more material, substantial, countable things. Not that you couldn't count women, but, women were unpredictable. The only woman who could ever turn his attention was his sister. And his sister was gone now.

Yoshirou walked into the shooting range. Donning the ear muffs, he pointed the gun at the target and fired.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse was still busy pummelling into the punching bag when she suddenly squeaked at hearing a gun going off. She looked down, checking that she wasn't shot or injured before checking out the room around her. Oh. There was a gun range too? Her father owned several guns but Mouse wasn't allowed to touch them or even go near them. She hadn't even noticed that she wasn't alone. Curious Mouse made her way over to the gun range. She stood behind the dark haired man quietly so as to not intrude as she watched with interest as he shot. He didn't have bad aim she thought, impressed. She noted his stance and his aim quietly from behind and wondered if she could ever be as good. Or if she even wanted to shoot a gun.

message 31: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Yoshirou emptied his gun. He had hit bullseye every time. He sighed to himself, I'm just too good.... That blue haired girl thinks so too... , said Lust. Yoshirou rubbed the back of his neck and ignored what Lust had said. He was not interested in girls, not after what Lust had done to his body when he took over him, and not when Yoshirou had actually liked a girl once and Lust had completely destroyed her manipulating her and making her think it was actually Yoshirou. And Yoshirou, who had always strayed away from women, knowing what he, as a man, was capable of doing to a woman and not wanting to remember what happened to his sister, did not want to have a fight with Lust over it again. If anything, Lust should have been happy with Yoshirou's lust for money and power.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mouse watched as the man emptied his gun. She wondered if she should applaud or something. Since she had never been to a shooting range before she didn't know what to do and so not wanting to make a fool of herself she remained quiet. Though seeing the other boy done she did step over to him, her hands casually behind her back as she slowly and purposely made her steps louder to announce her approach as to not startle him. Once directly behind him she cleared her throat loudly. "Hello. Nice shooting. Um, do you mind if I asked how long it took you to get so good?" Mouse asked curiously. She was only interesting in finding out how long it took since it had seemed like fun, or rather like a good way to get rid of stress or something like that. Sure he was beyond gorgeous but for now Mouse remained oblivious to the demon within the demon.

message 33: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (last edited May 13, 2014 06:57PM) (new)

((Sorry I take so long to reply...too many rps :( ))

Yoshirou held his gun up, pointing upwards as he tilted his head to show the girl behind him a profile of his face. "Too long," he said. He was more adept at sword work, but he'd trained up with firearms in the last couple of centuries when they became popular. Look at her...she's interested you know, Said Lust. Yoshirou replied, leave her out of your schemes whore. Yoshirou was actually tempted to look at her, because her voice sounded pretty, but...he didn't want Lust to be tempted. If Yoshirou was not tempted, then Lust couldn't be. Well, not unless Lust took over his body.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? Too bad. Thanks and again nice shooting." Mouse replied politely and also a little bit let down. She then shrugged small as she headed back over to the punching bag. By the way she bounced and punched with force she had not yet gotten over her sugar rush. Mouse kept up the work out before finally running out of energy. She sagged to the ground, laying with her limbs spread out she muttered to Riddle, "This is why I should avoid sugar."

message 35: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Yoshirou watched her leave. He put the firearm down and took of his earmuffs. Funny, he heard everything through the earmuffs, what was the point of even using them again? He wondered. Oh yeah, because according to the sign, it was regulation. From his side of the room, he watched the girl punch the bag. He had to admit, she had technique. Watching her collapse, he grabbed a bottle from the vending mention and begrudgingly made his way over. He held out the bottle, and said gruffly, "here. Nice technique by the way."
You gave in! Ha, Lust chuckled amused.
Shut up...she's still not to be touched, like EVERY OTHER GIRL IN THIS SCHOOL, Yoshirou said angrily to the demon.
What about the guys?
I'm straight. So please don't...
That's not what you said last time...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohhhh, water." Mouse replied as she sat up and eagerly took the water bottle as she uncapped it and started drinking. Half way done she stopped. "Thanks. I owe you lunch." She said as she remained sitting for safety's sake. She then looked up at him and frowned. "Technique? What technique? I just bashed the bag since I was on a sugar high, hence my ultimate down fall." Mouse replied as she got a better look at the stranger. His eyes were red. Interesting. She felt her bat ears pop up and flutter, trying to cool her down but only making her look funny. She sighed as she waved a hand. "You didn't see that." She said as she downed the rest of the drink and got up, swaying a bit. "Oh boy. No more pancakes for me." She said and giggled as she grinned. "Boy I must stink now. Better to take a shower. Thanks and meet me at the café for lunch!" Mouse shouted the last part since she had already turned to leave and had started jogging off.

message 37: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Yoshirou blinked. The girl was somewhat...hyper. Was that what a sugar rush did? It was somewhat frightening.
"Cafe? What cafe?" He called after her as she jogged off.

HAHAHAHA Technique, you totally got that wrong, said Lust. This is why YOU need ME. .
I don't need you taking over my sex life, Yoshirou scowled. Much less my love life.
Yeah yeah, so you say, but you need it, without me, you'd still have your v-card.
Yoshirou scowledand clenched his fist. He stalked back over to the shooting range and refilled the ammo wondering if he should take up her offer of lunch, or if he should follow his better judgment and ignore it, saving himself and her pain.

message 38: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Mami kept her eye on Kenai since he was so quiet, she could never be too sure he was following behind her. they crossed the bridge to get to the school, though, she knew most of the students just flew or reaped between, but because she was Mami, she momentarily forgot she had wings and chose to walk. She led Kenai into the gothic-like building of the coast of Zennel Town and through the halls to where the Reaper Training Facility was. She pushed the doors open.

"This is where the training hall is," she said to Kenai. "Have you come here before? Oh wait, I just realised, I never asked if you're a student or...thing who comes to this school before. Are you?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenai looked around as he walked behind Mami, careful to keep her in his sights so that he wouldn't get lost. That was the last thing he felt like doing. He wondered if she was thinking the same since she kept her eye on him the whole way.

When they reached the school and subsequently the training hall, he looked around. Definitely not a room he had been in before.

When she spoke, he returned his attention to her and said, "I usually get lost, so I haven't been here before.......I don't know if I'm considered a student....but I'm a Reaper."

message 40: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Mami chuckled and said, "How can you not know you're a student?" You either were or you weren't, she thought to herself, though, judging by Kenai's character, from what she had gathered so far, she was beginning to think that he probably didn't know. He didn't even know what a shotgun was! That's a little mean Mami... Mami's inner voice said to her. She sighed, smiling at Kenai, she said, "I'm a student, though I'm a demon, technically a fallen."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenai shrugged. "I'm usually out taking care of business. I'm not exactly here very often." he admitted. "Oh....you're a fallen? Why'd you fall?" he asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.

message 42: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Fair's fair, you're a Reaper after all, right? You guys are more busier than we angels and demons. In fact, we probably cause half of the messes you guys have to clean up," she said, walking over to the gun range and setting up a new target. She picked up a pair of earmuffs and held them out to Kenai. "Yeah, I fell with Cryaotic, because well, he's the man!" She said answering Kenai's question with enthusiasm.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenai nodded a bit to her first statement. "Yes, in a way you are right about that, but humans manage to get themselves into messes even without the help of you angels and demons." he said, accepting the earmuffs from her. He put them on without comment, wondering why she had given him an item normally used during the colder months of the year. He almost smiled when she said why she fell, almost. "An interesting tone of voice in terms of your response." he said instead.

message 44: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((sorry! I fell asleep :( ))

"Oh I see, well, they are pretty hopeless," she said dismissively. She didn't really think much of humans, they were too insignificant and didn't have much, she supposed, substance. Too fragile and weak. "Hmm?" She said looking at him. "Oh yeah, well, that's because I'd follow Cry anywhere. Those earmuffs by the way are to protect you from the noise in a moment, even though they look like winter warmers."

She loaded her shotgun and took position. "Here is the demonstration I promised!" She said, anchoring the shotgun at her shoulder, and aiming at the target. She pressed the trigger.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD its okay, I totally did too. Hey, I finished Katri btw could you look her over?))

Kenai raised a brow. They were, in a sense, such fragile beings. He cocked his head, wondering who this Cry person was since she seemed so ready to follow them.

When she pulled the trigger, he leaped in surprise and almost fell over. Eyes bright, he stared at the gun, then stuck his hands out, wanting to fire it too.

message 46: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Lols, Sorry, Computer issues all morning, I gotta apologise again for being away!!!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((^_^ its fine. I'm just glad you haven't forgotten))

message 48: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Lols, I NEVER forget a good rp ^.^ ))

Mami smiled, looking back at him, she took out the empty cartridge and replaced it with a fresh one then gestured for him to come over. "I'll show you how to stand first, and run through all the things you should and shouldn't do then you can fire it."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((^_^ YAY! Ours is a good rp!))

Kenai inched over happily, practically bouncing in excitement as he moved to where she gestured to. "How to stand?" he repeated, wondering what that had to do with anything."

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((^.^ it is!))

"Stand a little to the side and look straight at the target, well go with posture and standing position first," she said holding Kenai's shoulder a little hesitantly, not sure if he would mind if she touched him or not.

« previous 1 3