avatar the last airbender fans unite! discussion

start here > say hello!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 38 comments Mod
hey people say your name here!

message 2: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Xandra

message 3: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 38 comments Mod
hey Xandra! I sent a lot of inventions so hopefully more people come! why you wait would you like to do the poll I did about the roll play? that is if you do roll play

message 4: by Cat (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 1 comments Mod
Hey everyone! Thanks for the invite, I'm Cat :D

message 5: by Deaths coming (new)

hey cat!

Unbroken Silence | 4 comments Hey everyone! Thanks for the invite. Look forward to more arguments about evil fire lords! XD

message 7: by Deaths coming (new)

Indeed unbroken silence. I am planning to make roll play as well do you roll play?

Unbroken Silence | 4 comments I used to RP loads but I haven't in forever.

message 9: by Deaths coming (new)

okay well if you want to start rollplaying again or just want to help me decide I have a poll to decide when it's set.

message 10: by Unbroken Silence (new)

Unbroken Silence | 4 comments Yeah I already voted. Can't remember what I chose though... :S

I think I might start again.

message 11: by Deaths coming (new)

okay well I am waiting for the poll to finish so I would know the time period they wanted

message 12: by Unbroken Silence (new)

Unbroken Silence | 4 comments Okay. It sounds cool.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ Hi I'm Mya!^.^

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

hey! sorry for not many people

message 16: by Deaths coming (new)

okay have you watched avatar the last airbender? if you haven't please watch it because well you have seen the name

message 18: by Deaths coming (new)

good

message 20: by kalvin (new)

kalvin wake | 1 comments Hey