Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death City > Theater

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) | 2189 comments Mod
yep

message 2: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu strolls into the theater with his usual intense eyes as he scans over the different movies. "Hmm...what to watch?" He then pulls out his phone and starts playing a game as he waits for Mackenzie to show up.

message 3: by ivy (new)

(( glamorous))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Almost immediately after beginning the game, Mackenzie suddenly says from beside Miharu, "Ooooh! What game is that? I wanna try!" She giggles and takes his phone, sticking her tongue out at him. With a big smile, she gets to playing the game, her competitiveness kicking it.

message 5: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu sighs knowing she was going to beat his high score. "Keeeennnzz." He whines as he grabs for his phone. "You know how I feel about you playing my games. You always beat my high score and it makes me look like a weakling." He mutters at the pinkette while glancing at her outfit which caused a slight blush to settle on his cheeks. He sighed then stopped trying to get his phone back. "Whatever...what movie do you wanna watch, your highness?" He asked with a snort as he crossed his arms an examined the selection, mentally crossing out all girly movies and children's movies.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Luckily, Mackenzie loves action/scary movies. She does enjoy animated family ones, but is more a fan of funny movies, action, or horror. After beating his high score, she keeps his phone in her grasp, looking at all the different movies. Gasping, she starts smacking Miharu's shoulder in excitement. "The Conjuring 2! The Conjuring 2! The Conjuring 2!!!" she squeals.

message 7: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu spots a movie just as soon as Mackenzie started chanting. He then sighed and walked up to buy two tickets. Once he got the tickets he also bought some chocolate for Mackenzie and some sour candy for himself. "Is there anything else you want?" He asked her after handing her the chocolate.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie shakes her head, smiling up at Miharu. Suddenly she grins a devious grin and slips his phone into his back pocket, giggling before skipping away. "Theater three, Haru," she calls.

message 9: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu sighs and stuffs his hands into his front pockets as he heads to the theatre room. I don't understand how she's always so energetic. He thinks to himself while waltzing into the room and earning a few glances from nearby girls.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie skips toward a seat she wants while eating M&M by M&M. She is unaware of the many eyes following her, both male and female, both lustful and envious. "Haruuu! I found a seat!" she calls with a giggle, sitting down in one of the front rows. Now the heat of angry, envious eyes on her is obvious, and while she can feel it, she simply smiles brightly. He's mine, bitches. My weapon. My Haru.

message 11: by Oreo (last edited Jun 22, 2016 06:23PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu walks towards Mackenzie and sits on the seat next to her but not before an inappropriate 'Tsk' left his lips. He didn't liked when other girls tried flirting with him and it really ticked him off. Once he was seated he pulled Mackenzie down next to him and intertwined their fingers as he glanced around and noticed some guys eyeballing her.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie pouts and pulls her hand away. For a split second, the men around begin to inch closer. That is until she places her legs over Miharu's lap, crossing one over the other. She also takes a few M&Ms from her bag and forces Miharu to eat them. "My weapon," she grumbles.

message 13: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu looks at her and refuses the candy. "If I'm your weapon why won't you let me hold your hand?" He asks her while his gaze travels over to one of the drooling guys sitting two seats away from her. He the sighs and pops three lemon flavored sour skittles in his mouth completely unaffected by the sourness.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Well, I need one hand to hold the bag of candy and the other to take the chocolate out," Mackenzie tells Miharu with sad eyes. "Haru, please take the M&Ms? I feel bad making you pay for stuff, and now you're making me feel worse." Tears shimmer in her eyes as she looks down at her bag of M&Ms, blushing and pouting with embarrassment. The men around practically swoon at the sight. Why's he being so sour with me? Oh my goshness, the Skittles! They're the enemy!

message 15: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu sighed then leaned over to her with his mouth open and peeking one eye open. "I accept your offer, Kenz." He mumbles as he waits for her to plop some M&M's into his mouth.

message 16: by ivy (new)

(( LOL GROUP REMOVAL))

message 17: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie smiles so bright that it clears the sad tears in her eyes, and she feeds Miharu the five M&Ms in her hand. "Yay," she says, giggling. Then she looks toward the screen, though the previews haven't even started yet. With a pout, she glances at Miharu and then simply crawls into his lap, her back against his chest. "Much better."

message 19: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu blushed as Mackenzie crawled onto his lap but he tried his best to hide it. "K-Kenz..I can't see the screen." He told her while leaning to the side and resting his elbow on the armrest.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie looks at him over her shoulder and pouts. "My head isn't that big, meanie," she says, shoving an M&M into her mouth. She looks back at the screen just as the lights dim. Giggling, she moves so she is mostly on his left leg so he can see.

message 21: by ivy (new)

(( lovung this rp!!!!!!!# awesome!))

message 22: by ivy (new)

((Mackenzie+Miharu))

message 23: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "Thanks." Miharu told her as he put two skittles in his mouth and stared at the screen that had just began to play other movie trailers. "So Kenz...I've been dying to go on a mission lately. Do you think we can do one later on?" He asked her while his eyes slightly glanced over to the pinkette.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Hmm... I don' wanna do one tonight. Can we look for one tomorrow?" Mackenzie asks, eating a few more M&Ms. He's so warm and comfy, she thinks and closes her eyes, leaning her head back on his shoulder.

message 25: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "Sure Kenz." Miharu says then wraps his arms around waist and pulls her closer to him. God she smells so good. I can't believe she's all mine. He thinks to himself as a smile creeps onto his lips.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie blushes lightly when she feels Miharu's arm slither around her waist, but then she just looks up at him and smiles. "I never knew you liked to cuddle," she teases, giggling softly and then facing the screen as the movie starts.

(Have you seen it?! So scary!)

message 27: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((No I can't watch scary movies. My mind will go crazy.))

Miharu chuckles and just stares ahead at the screen. "I'm making sure you don't run away when you get scared." He says with a smirk on his lips as he then used one of his hands to put a few more skittles in his mouth.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "S-shut up," Mackenzie grumbles. During the movie, she continually flinches, but only once does she cry out and turn into Miharu's grasp. Even then she peeks at the screen, but she remains like that until the end of the movie. She loves scary movies, but she often forgets that they scare the piss out of her first. "O-okay, Haru, you're sh-sharing your room tonight," she squeaks. Luckily, this is usual routine after watching a scary movie for the first time.

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu grins and smoothed her hair down. "Okay okay but it's not really sharing if you keep pushing me out the bed at night." He says while moving her off of him so he could stand up and stretch. Honestly he wasn't even watching the movie the whole time. His eyes would continue to wander over to the pinkette and look over her stunning features. Thinking about what he did made a small blush rise to his cheeks.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie pouts a bit, putting her bag of M&Ms in her jacket pocket and then hugging Miharu's arms tightly to her plump chest. "I.. I just wanna go home now," she mumbles, blushing in embarrassment. "That movie was scary! How'd you not move at all?! I was so scared!"

message 31: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu sighs then walks out of the theater with Mackenzie latched onto his arm. "I guess it just wasn't that scary." He said while looking around at all the people that we're beginning to leave. "Shall we get something to eat before we go home?" He asked her while trying to hide his blush from her.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie shakes her head, hugging his arm tighter between her breasts. "N-no! I...I just wanna go home. There's ghosts everywhere, Haru, you don't understand!" she shrieks, blushing in embarrassment. Someone to the left, the arm she is hugging, whistles at her and she hugs Haru's arm tighter only to move onto his other side and hug that arm. "Haru, I really wanna go home," she tells him, hiding her face against his arm.

message 33: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu pauses then raised his hands and slaps his cheeks. "Gahh!! Okay let's go." He says with red cheeks. She was just too much for him and he was becoming really flustered around her. He then lead her in the direction of their apartment.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie glances around them as they walk toward their house, her grip tight on his arm as she notices the predatory gazes of men on her. She doesn't say anything, but does begin to tremble a bit at the fear they cause to rise up in her stomach.

message 35: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu stops then turns to look at Mackenzie. "Kenz are you alright?" He asks her with concern evident in his voice. He rests his hands gently on her shoulders and stares at her intensely as he awaited an answer.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie looks up at Miharu, but begins to tremble a bit harder when she realizes that they've stopped walking right at the edge of an alley. "Th-there're people watching me... I...I don't like how they're looking at me, Haru," she whispers. There are barely any people around, but if one looks carefully, they can see that there are numerous groups of men littered around. "I..I just wanna get home.."

message 37: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu looks around the holds her close to him. "Alright we're almost home, Kenz." He says reassuringly while continuing to walk in the direction of their apartment.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie, now under his arm, hides against his side, still trembling a bit. A group of men close in on the couple from behind, her grip on Miharu's shirt tightening. "H-Haru, they're right behind us," she whispers shakily. She suddenly grits her teeth tightly. "Tr-transform. Right. Now, Haru. I can run faster when your a weapon."

message 39: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu clicks her tongue then looks over at her, debating whether or not to transform. I can protect her better in this form but i know for sure she'll escape since she probably the fastest runner I know. He thinks to himself but with a sigh he transforms and falls into her hands.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Taking Miharu in her grasp, she suddenly starts sprinting, adrenaline coursing through her allowing her to sprint faster than ever. Unfortunately, the men were prepared for something like this and dagger lands in her thigh. She cries out in pain and stumbles, trying to continue only to get a blade against her throat from behind. "Drop your weapon," the man growls in her ear. Instead, she slams her heel down hard on his toes and slips out of his grasp, running again. Someone grabs a fistful of her hair and she turns quickly, swiping with Miharu accidentally almost taking off the man's arm. "Grab the bitch!" he shouts while she takes off for a third time.

message 41: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Miharu in his weapon form was so angry that he had a dark aura surrounding him. H e wanting so bad to transform and beat the crap out of those guys but he knew he would only slow Mackenzie down so he held it in and hoped she could make it to their apartment.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Mackenzie's eyes are full of tears, anxiety and fear forcing her to run faster. Luckily, she makes it to their apartment, taking the steps two at a time and then locking their door behind her. She sags instantly against the door, sliding down to the floor. The tears in her eyes begin slipping down her cheeks as she sees the dagger sticking out of the back of her right thigh. Setting Miharu down, she begins sobbing in fear.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Devi sat in the theater with her disguise on looking for her next victim. Suddenly she sensed a witch. "This won't be good.." She muttered to herself.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Arrow walked in the theater and sat down, she was tired, from working on a waterproof prosthesis the last couple sleepless nights. She hoped that a movie could take her minds off of things for a couple hours. Arrow suddenly looked shocked, she sensed a witch's presence..

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Devi narrowed her eyes in search for the other witch. She decided not to leave but see who it was. She was sitting all the way at the top so she could stare at everyone. Devi heard a kid crying and glared. I wish I could kill that brat! She thought angrily.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Arrow stood up, she looked around hoping to find the other witch. She started walking to the top row, where the presence was getting stronger. Maybe I could use Soul Protect really quickly..no...the other witch has probably noticed me right now

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned her head and looked at the woman walking up. Ah..This must be her.. She thought to herself. Devi didn't bother protecting her identity and crossed her legs waiting for the woman.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Arrow saw a woman, who must have been the witch "May I speak to you for a second?" she asked politely. Arrow's blue eyes were filled with curiosity, wondering who the witch was.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Devi tilted her head to the side and smirked. "Sure. Why not." She waved her hand to the seat next to her and waited for what she had to say.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Arrow sat in the seat next to the girl "Are you a witch" she asked flatly and quietly, so no one else would hear their conversation.

« previous 1 3 4 5