Death Weapon Meister Academy discussion

Death City > Restaurant

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ivy (new)

ivy (cunning239) | 2189 comments Mod
rp in this small quaint restaurant

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Aki and Kurokida walk into the quiet restaurant, Kurokida racing inside first as he had insisted on walking on his own. Sketchbook in hand, he bounces up and down in place until someone behind the counter says, "Just pick a table. Someone'll be right with you." Kurokida cheers at getting to pick their table and races toward a booth in the back, walking when passing full tables to be considerate and then running full speed again.

message 3: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki follows after Kurokida with his prince outfit on and gets a few looks. As he gets to the back where Kurokida was he sighs and plops down in the seat. "So Kuro-chan likes booths?" He asks the Neko while glancing around at the place and people.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kurokida giggles, grinning widely at Aki and nodding. "Yup! They make me feel all warm and stuff," he says, his ears perked and tail flicking happily. "Nii-sama, can I have hot chocolate? Please? Pleeeease?? Pretty, pretty please?"

message 5: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "No chocolate for you." Aki says sternly. "I don't want you getting sick." He told the Neko then replaced his stern look with a happy one as he reached over and pet his head. "You can get anything else, okay?" He asked trying to reassure the boy.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kurokida's ears go back on his head but he nods, pouting a bit. Luckily he doesn't beg to have some, for if he did, there would be no way Aki could refuse. When the waitress comes around, his big chestnut eyes brighten and he smiles a huge smile. "Hello!" he greets after she states her name. She smiles at him. "Hello. Are you two ready to order, or can I start you off with some drinks?" she asks. "Oh oh oh! Can I pretty please have a pink lemonaid? It's one'a my favorites!" he giggles, swinging his legs excitedly. "Oh, well what's your favorite?" she questions. "Hot chocolate! But Nii-sama said no, so I'ma get a pink lemonaid! It looks like his hair," he tells her, grinning that big, toothy grin of his. She laughs softly and then looks over at Aki. "What would you like to drink?"

message 7: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki chuckles and smiles at Kurokida. "You're too adorable." He says then thinks about what he wants to drink. "How about a strawberry Fanta" He says, answering the waitresses question. He then pulls out his phone and checks his messages. No messages. He sighs then puts his phone up.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kurokida grins brightly at Aki until freezing at the sound of Edogawa's voice saying, "And a Diet Coke as well." His ears go back in irritation, his expression becoming one of distaste as the black-haired man with the dumb, squinting eyes sits down beside his Aki. "Thank you, Tosaki-san," he says with a small smile up at the waitress. She seems a bit surprised at his change in mood and instantly looks at Edogawa with distaste. "No problem, hon," she tell the boy, winking at him and leaving to get what they ordered. The neko then slips onto the floor, crawling up in-between Edogawa and Aki and pushing Edogawa to his feet, off the booth. It is obvious by his furrowed brows, lowered ears, and his grip on Aki's shirt that he will do it again if Aki makes him move to the other side of the table.

Edogawa walks into the restaurant, having not expected to see Aki and Kurokida there. He instantly decides to join them, mentally making a reminder to pay for at least some of the food. Without a second thought, he states his order and slips into the booth, right beside Aki. Unfortunately, he is soon being pushed to his feet, his seat taken by a stubborn neko. He simply grins and takes the other seat, crossing his arms on the table and leaning forward. "Hellooo, Aki-chan. I was standing in as Muzai-kun's therapist," he says, laughing.

message 9: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((Oh yeah I posted at the hospital, I think))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Okay!)

message 11: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki smiles as Edogawa walks up to their table. He then looks over at Kurokida and chuckles at his expression. "Aww Kuro-chan, you're so cute." He says noticing his over protectiveness. As Kurokida squeezes in between both Edogawa and Aki, Aki frwns but shakes it off. Aki loved Kurokida but he wanted to be around the one he wants to be in a relationship with. He then shakes it off with a smile as he looks up at Edogawa. "Hi, Edo-sama." He says with a tinge of sadness. "How's Muzai-chan doing?" He asked the other man.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kurokida frowns as he is practically ignored, simply slipping back onto the floor and sitting between Aki's feet. He ties and unties Aki's shoelaces repeatedly, resting his head against Aki's knee. He won't pay attention. Not if Edogawa's here... Even if Hiro-san was here, Nii-sama wouldn't do anything but hold me. He cares about both of them more than me, he thinks, eyes welling up with tears. Suddenly Edogawa's foot comes right at his face, but all he can do is raise an arm to block it. He bursts into tears almost immediately after Edogawa's foot slams hard into his arm. "Nii-sama," he sobs, shaking hard and looking up at him.

Edogawa smiles that sharkish smile of his at the teacher. "He's having flashbacks. Oh, but you don't know his little backstory, do you?" he asks, peeking open his eyes for only a second. After speaking, deciding that he wants pay back for being shoved out of his seat, especially if the boy is not even going to sit there. He swings his foot on an estimate, only the sound of Kurokida's crying being the confirmation. "Oops," he says, no longer smiling and professionally faking a worried expression.

message 14: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki shakes his head at Edogawa's question then leans his elbows on the table as he glances over Edogawa's features. A couple of seconds later he hears Kurokida call him with a strained voice. He knew he was crying and immediately he was back to his usual worrisome self. He picked up Kurokida from under the table and places him on his lap. "Kuro-chan, what happened?" He asked in a sweet tone as he hugged the little Neko close to himself. He smoothed his hair down and pressed gentle kisses to his head. He was no longer paying any attention to Edogawa seeing as he was really concerned about Kurokida.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "He k-kicked me! H-his foot came r-right at my face, but my a-arm blocked it! He kicked m-me, Nii-sama!" Kurokida sobs, shaking hard and crying. His fluffy brown ears are flat on his head, his tail puffed up and thrashing around in pain and fear. "Nii-sama..." He clutches at the man tightly, crying against him. "I'm s-scared, Nii-sama... He kicked me..." There is a nasty bruise on his right arm, below his wrist, on the outside right on the bone. "He doesn't like me so much he kicked me..." The poor neko's eyes are wide, still shedding big tears. "So sorry, Kuro-kun. I didn't mean to kick you. I swing my feet and I accidentally hit you," Edogawa says.

message 16: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki comforts the little cat boy and holds him tightly to his chest Ashe looks over the bruise. "Edo-sama, I know you didn't mean it but Kuro-chan already thinks bad of you. I know you're not i bad person because...because you're special to me but so is Kuro-chan and you hurt him." Aki said with his big innocent eyes. He couldn't help the fact that when others cry it causes him to cry too. "Kuro-chan it's okay, Edo-sama didn't mean it. I don't want you guys to hate each other, okay. I love both of you very much." He says letting the last sentence accidentally slip out. He hadn't told Edogawa that he loved him yet but I he want to. He just never really had the time and it still felt kind of early to say it.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Kurokida's brows furrow and his eyes well up with a different kind of hurt. "You...you love him, too?" he mumbles. "But he kicked me! His foot came right at my face, Nii-sama!" He continues crying, but he is aware that Aki won't simply stop loving someone. So instead he runs. He rips himself out of Aki's arms and sprints from the restaurant, trying to find the school. Neither Edogawa nor Aki can catch up to him.

message 18: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki's head falls into his hands as tears fall from his eyes. "I just want the people I care about to be happy but everything I try to do or say screws something up." He says with a sad voice as a couple sobs escape his lips.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa doesn't seem to care about trying to find Kurokida, looking at Aki with a now blank expression. "So, you love me, Aki-chan?" he asks with that sharkish grin.

message 20: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki then looks up at Edogawa with a teary eyed expression. "Yeah but if I love you Kuro-chan will hate me." He says childishly as he wipes at his tears. With his little cosplay on, he looked adorable but not compared to the weeping little butler he held in his arms earlier.

message 21: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((This is my last post for now. I'll post once I wake up.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Well, it's one or the other, it seems. Either Kuro-kun gets used to me, or one of us leaves. Obviously," Edogawa states, shrugging. "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you never see him again. He ran, and I doubt he actually knows where anything is. He always falls asleep in your arms, right? And you usually always hold him whenever you go somewhere with him. He's probably lost for good, by now."

message 23: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki stands up quickly. "Don't say that!" He shouted at Edogawa which he quickly regretted as he soon felt the eyes of many customers at him. "I'll look for Kuro-chan all day and night until I find him." He says with flushed cheeks. He then leans forward and presses a quick kiss to Edogawa's lips. "I'm sorry but I have to go look for him." He says with red cheeks as he gazed at Edogawa.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa doesn't seem at all surprised when he is shouted at, but he doesn't kiss Aki back. One, because the kiss is too brief, and two, because he is now in a fowl mood thanks to the damn cat. "Fine. Go after him. Hiro-kun can stay at our house," he says, twirling his fork. "We still haven't gotten our drinks."

message 25: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments "Edo-chan, don't be a butt about it." Aki says with a pout as he gazes down at Edogawa with a child like expression. What added to his child like persona was his lack of harsh words which he replaces with a substitution word.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) "Aren't you going after him?" Edogawa asks with a raised brow. The waitress walks over and hands Aki a plastic kid's cup with a lid and straw—Kurokida's pink lemonaid. "Take this to him," she tells him, then setting down the other drinks and walking away.

message 27: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki grips the cup a little tightly but not tight enough for it to break. "Edogawa-san..." He says slowly as he feels himself getting slightly angry.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Edogawa hides the fact that Aki not saying 'Edo-sama' bothers him very much. "Yes, Aki-kun?" he asks. Two can play at that game. "Y'know what? I'll pay for our stuff and then I'm going home. I hope you find the cat. He won't survive on his own." He knows what he says is harsh, but his jealousy is raging too much for him to care. Walking over to their waitress, he quickly pays with cash and then heads for the front door.

message 29: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments Aki crushes the cup in his hand which made the pink lemonade explode out of the cup. Some of the lemonade splashed on his white prince outfit leaving pink droplets on the white fabric. Aki stormed out of the restaurant and headed down the street in search of Kurokida.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Kurokida would have no idea where he's going... So... Maybe he could end up at a park and can be hiding in the bushes or something...?)

message 31: by Oreo (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) | 1109 comments ((A park sounds fine.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 04, 2016 01:05PM) (new)

Neo walked behind Sasuke and Arrow. She got looks from some people because of how she looked and gave them a chilling smile.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments Sasuke finds them a table with cushion seating around it at the corner of the restaurant. "Order anything you want to its my treat" Sasuke says emotionlessly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure? I have money also...I..think" said Ichigo as she pulled out her wallet.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments "My treat order anything I'm sure" Sasuke said looking out the window at something.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright.." she said as she put her wallet back in her pocket. Ichigo looked at the menu, deciding what she wanted to get.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Neo grabbed a menu and read it. She thought about what she wanted.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments Sasuke already decided what he wanted and just waited for them. Still looking out the window at something that had caught his eye, but he didn't know what it was.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ wrote: "Neo grabbed a menu and read it. She thought about what she wanted."

Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: ""Alright.." she said as she put her wallet back in her pocket. Ichigo looked at the menu, deciding what she wanted to get."
ive been waiting for yall to post XD

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think it's Fairy's turn XD))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ wrote: "((I think it's Fairy's turn XD))"

Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: ""Alright.." she said as she put her wallet back in her pocket. Ichigo looked at the menu, deciding what she wanted to get."

((fairy are you dead? -.-))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((On the inside: yes))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: "((On the inside: yes))"
((Noooooo)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: "((On the inside: yes))"

((Ikr))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: "((On the inside: yes))"

((Ikr))"

(NOOOO)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((The feels got to me...))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake wrote: "(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: "((On the inside: yes))"

((Ikr))"
(NOOOO)"

((XD I'm dead because of MCR :-:))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(( WHYY DOBBY WHYYY))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um..I think I will get the..smoked salmon!" She said, smiling. ((I want salmon..(・.◤) ))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 157 comments (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "Jake wrote: "(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ {KoMiKo} ~_The world is ugly but you're beautiful to me_~ ♥ (◕‿◕✿) wrote: "Fairy~THERE IS NO WAY OUT~ wrote: "((On the inside: yes))"

((Ikr))"
(NOOOO)"

((XD I'm dead becaus..."

your turn ))

« previous 1