Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Science fiction critiquing

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Stefanko | 2 comments Hi! Right now I'm in the process of writing a sci fi novel(title in progress). I would absolutely love it if someone could read mine and tell me what they like or don't like, and I would gladly critique for anyone else. I only have about 15k words and I'm at the 5th chapter. Thank you!

message 2: by Jimbongo (new)

Jimbongo | 4 comments Hi Gregory,

I would be interested in reading the first few chapters. Can offer honest advice on how its going so far and ways it can be improved. I would like for you to critique/beta read my short story 'Bomber Man' (6000 words approx).

It concerns a combat pilot who crash lands on the alien planet he is attacking and he is taken in by the natives.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
Jim

message 3: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Stefanko | 2 comments Jimbongo wrote: "Hi Gregory,

I would be interested in reading the first few chapters. Can offer honest advice on how its going so far and ways it can be improved. I would like for you to critique/beta read my sho..."

Hi Jim,
I would love to read your short story and critique it. You can send it to me at gregorystefanko@gmail.com. I hope I can get to read it!

message 4: by Essa (new)

Essa Hansen (essahansen) Hi Gregory,

It's been several months since your first post, but if you're still looking for feedback, maybe we can swap… :) I have a sci fi novel WIP, the first chapter is 5k and I'd love to get more critiques.

PM me or email essahansen@gmail.com if you're interested and we can see if it's a match. Thanks!