1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > [L.A.N.A.] & onyх тнe reвel

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Here it is

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Ello. Got anything in mind?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments I'm mainly up for anything what do you like to do?

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments There's a vampire based plot I've been wanting to do

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments After the "The Plague of 2015" that turned half of the country into bloodthirsty vampires, the government crashed, and a new country power took their place, The Camarilla , ruled by a new prince named LaCroix. The Camarilla is made up of these vampires. LaCroix passed new laws for these newborn vampires to follow, one being hiding their identity from the Humans. Some of these vampires don't like the idea of being ruled by The Camarilla, so they formed their own group, The Anarchs , a rebel group against The Camarilla. For thirty years, The Camarilla and The Anarchs have been at each others necks. Then one day, a fledgling was born, a newly created vampire. LaCroix kills the fledgling's Sire and tries to dispose of this new Monster, but the leader of The Anarchs intervenes. The fledgling is then forced to learn the ways of this new life, er, death.

Available Characters:
- The fledgling
- The Anarch leader
- Random Vampire from any clan

Available clans of the Vampires:
- Brujah(known for their strength and intimidation; most of The Anarchs are made up of them)
- Gangrel(Like the Brujah, but with a bad temper; loners, can shape-shift into animals)
- Malkavian(Clinically insane, suffers from mental illnesses; oddly seductive)
- Nosferatu(hideously deformed, forced to live in the sewers away from Humans; The Camarilla's pets. They are very good at retrieving lost items)
- Toreador(the artistic ones, they see the beauty in all art; very high seduction and persuasion skills)
- Tremere(Mages. The only vampires with the power to use magic; tend to be back-stabbers, high intimidation skill)
- Ventrue(the wealthy aristocratic vampires, most of The Camarilla are made up of them; desires power more than anything; high persuasion skill)

Sebastion LaCroix: http://blog.trashness.com/wp-content/...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments So I can play as any of the three available characters?

Onyxia The Dragon | 410 comments Yes, that is correct

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments okay cool just wanted to make sure I'll post up my character in a few minutes

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments Fledgling

Name: Uriel
Clan:Tremere

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 1852 comments sorry forgot to add appearance

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...