Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Dread Palace > Entrances

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Entrance to the kingdom:

Picture these gates
description/
In a forest somewhat like this
description/

To the palace:
description/
In something like this
description/

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments Kavy walked in through the entrance and looked around, and gasped. This place looked really beautiful.

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 1364 comments Mod
A Dark shadow watched as the girl entered through the entrance.
The shadow moved through the rafters of the castle and landed behind the girl putting a dagger to her throat.
"Hello there," said the shadow.

"Are you scared at least?" asked the figure.
The figure took the dagger away from her throat and stepped in front of her.
"The name's Claw and you are?" asked Claw bowing slightly.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver looked through the gate and saw someone had a dagger to their throat. Really?

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments "I-I'm Kavya," Kavy said. "Call me Kavy."

"Cool, anyway I'm supposed to be on lookout and all but I wanted to meet you since you seem like a nice person, your not shadow are you?" said Claw taking a step away from her.
Claw knew there was somebody at the gate but he was too lazy to go look who it was.
It can't be Shadow thought Claw.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver stood in front of the gate, watching. Entertainment for the day. She thought, smiling to herself.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments "N-no," Kavy said, looking over at the gate.

"Yea, I thought so," said Claw sheathing the dagger.
"Claw, any intruders!" yelled a voice off to the side.
"Um, no not really," said Claw looking worriedly at the source of the voice.
A figure dressed all in black Assasins gear walked out of one of the rooms and threw three daggers at Kavy.
"She's not bad!" yelled Claw snatching the daggers from the air befre they hit her.
"Thats what you said last time," replied Dread walking towards Kavy.
"The name is Dread and yours must be Kavy, oh and yours must be Silver," said Dread looking outside to the gate smiling.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver raised an eyebrow. "Ding, ding, ding. You won." She smiled back at the man.

message 13: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 15, 2016 11:25AM) (new)

"Good your not my father, he doesn't have much humour in him," said Dread.
"Now, I'm really sorry but I was instructed to kill any intruders and so I will," said Dread changing into a big black wolf with huge claws and razor sharp teeth.
The wolf growled at Claw.
"Sorry about this," said Claw guiltily changing into a big grey wolf and punching on Kavy.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments Kavy looked up at Dread, then she looked over at Silver. Then she looked back at Claw.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote: ""Good your not my father, he doesn't have much humour in him," said Dread.
"Now, I'm really sorry but I was instructed to kill any intruders and so I will," said Dread changing into a big black wol..."

Kavy screamed, and fell to the ground.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ((Holy cow....))

Silver raced forward and stood next to Kavy. Again, really?,

Claw scratched and bit Kavy, while Dread watched amusingly.
After Kavy was almost dead Claw switched back to human form and spat at Dread.
"I really hate you!".

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ((WHAT IN THE WORLD??!?!?!)))

Silver knelt by the girl and looked at her up and down. She ripped of her jacket and covered the major wounds. "Cussing, cussing, cussing." She murmured.

"Oh and your an intruder too so," said Dread changing into wolf form and tackling Silver, biting and scratching her.
Claw rushed to Kavy while Dread was attacking Silver.
"I am solo sorry," said Claw holding her hand.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver was fighting the wolf with all her strength. "For Pete's sake!" She cried. She fighting however she could, illusions flashing around her.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote: "Claw scratched and bit Kavy, while Dread watched amusingly.
"I really hate you!"."

Kavy laid on the ground, staring at Claw.

((SAVE HER!!!! XDD))

"Oh, magic tricks great," said Dread sarcastically changing into a huge lion and snapping at her.
Claw kept on holding Kavys hand.
She is so going to die thought Claw frowning.

❄️Ƙανу Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя❄️~No You'll never be alone When darkness comes you know I'm never far Hear the whispers in the dark Whispers in the dark~ wrote: "X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote: "Claw scratched and bit Kavy, while Dread watched amusingly.
"I real..."

((He doesn't know first aid, yea I probably should have added that))

((Where did everybody go?))

((Well, I'm going to go now bye everyone))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote: ""Oh, magic tricks great," said Dread sarcastically changing into a huge lion and snapping at her.
She is so going to die thought Claw frowning."

Kavy closed her eyes.

((I can make a character that knows healing, and then bring her into the rp))

message 27: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (last edited Aug 15, 2016 12:14PM) (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote: "((Well, I'm going to go now bye everyone))"

((Awww ok bye :( ))

❄️Ƙανу Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя❄️~No You'll never be alone When darkness comes you know I'm never far Hear the whispers in the dark Whispers in the dark~ wrote: "X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote: ""Oh, magic tricks great," said Dread sarcastically changing into a huge lion and snapping at her.
She is so goin..."

Yea that would be awesome!

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote: "❄️Ƙανу Ƒυℓℓвυѕтєя❄️~No You'll never be alone When darkness comes you know I'm never far Hear the whispers in the dark Whispers in the dark~ wrote: "X The Gnome (Or: Dread,Drago,Shadow,,Claw) wrote:..."

((ok bringing my character that knows healing into the rp now))

Alex walked into through the entrance, looking for her twin sister, Kavy. "Kavy!" She called out.

Kavy still lay on the ground, with her eyes closed.

Alex saw Kavy, lying on the ground, with scratches and bites covering her body, and she screamed. "Kavy!" She ran over to her and kneeled down next to her. "What happened?" she demanded.

"Um, I may or may not have kind of turned into my wolf form and attacked her," said Claw stepping away from Kavy.
Dread was still in wolf form when he whipped his head from an unconscious and bitten Silver and noticed Alex.
"More intruders, come on!" yelled Dread changing into human form.
"I am really tired of this, you people always interrupting my looting!" screamed Dread.
"Calm down," said a figure dressed all in armour and wearing a mime mask.
"You should have not hurt her," said the mime again walking towards Kavy and Alex.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments Alex put her hand on Kavy's wounds, and worked her healing magic. Kavy's wounds disappeared, but she still laid unconscious. "She should be waking up soon," Alex said, softly. Then she moved over to Silver and put her hands on her wounds, and worked her healing magic. "We should probably get them somewhere safe," Alex said. "Claw can you help me?"

message 32: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 15, 2016 02:45PM) (new)

"Um, sure," said Claw moving towards Kavy to help Alex.
"No need, oh how rude I forgot to introduce myself the name is Mimic and don't worry yourself with carrying the I got this," and with those words Mimic waved his hand and both of them suddenly lifted up into the air on a puffy white cloud.
"Really Mimic," said Dread rolling his eyes.

((Kavy are you still there?))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments "I'm Alexandra," Alex said, "Call me Alex. And I'm Kavy's twin sister." She looked up at Kavy, and Silver.

"Yea, don't mind that the mask though of it so I went along with it," said Mimic smiling and taping the mask.
"Now where do you want me to put them?" asked Mimic.

((What about in the wagon that Dread and Claw came in? It has a bed.))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments ((good idea))

"How about in that wagon over there?" Alex asked.

"Oh, sure," Mim said tapping the mask and letting the puffy clouds drift over to the wagon and set down Kavy and Silver side by side.

(( Going to go surfing bye see you))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments "Hoping they will be okay," Alex said, softly.

((aw ok bye :( have fun))

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
((is he back from surfing yet? I WANT TO ROLEPLAY! lol))

message 42: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 15, 2016 04:35PM) (new)

((Yup :) ))
(( Oh and HATTERR!!!
((Please tell me you didn't you leave :( ))
((NOOO HATTER WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO :( ))

message 43: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 15, 2016 04:49PM) (new)

((Why does everybody leave when I come on :( ))
((Hatter, why did you leave you only wrote this like 13 minutes ago!))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments ((I'm here. X should we do a time skip to when Kavy and Silver wakes up, or should we wait for Silver))

((Honestly I was hoping wee could RP in Tagos or Giants Mind because we need some action there but if you want we can stay here))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments ((good idea, should we wait for Silver to come first?))

((Sure which city, Tagos or Giants head? I would suggest Giants Head))

((Ok I've already posted there ))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 77 comments (ok I'll rp Kavy waking up here, and then I'll bring her and Alex there))

Kavy opened her eyes and sat up, and looked around. She got out of the wagon that she was in. "Hey Kavy," Alex said. "Hey sis," Kavy said, as they both headed out of the palace.

« previous 1