Runes discussion

New York > Airport

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) While in the car Ana had had her hands tied behind her back. She was sacred and extremely quiet the entire time. The man had also put her a collar on her neck to prevent her from using her magic. She was shoved out of the car when it pulled up to a private jet at the airport. Her parents no doubt

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki ran to the airport, but all he could see was weird creatures. But, where was Ana? Did they kill her? Brainwash her? Buried her? Overwhelming questions kept flooding Loki's mind. He needed to find her or else he'll have nobody.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) As Ana was pushed towards the jet she tried to twist away and break free. A man pressed a button and Ana cried out in pain as the collar shocked her

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki heard the torture cry and bolted as fast as he can go. Furious about what was up ahead of him. A man that's torturing Ana. Nobody messes with his Ana.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) THe man pushed Ana towards the plane. No one had noticed Loki yet. Ana looked up and saw her father on the steps leading up to the plane. She glared and he just smirked. He pulled out his wand and muttered a spell. Ana let out a tortured scream, falling to the ground. Her father seemed to be enjoying watching her suffer

((Spell: Crucio))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The torture scream nearly put Loki in a horror state, but he didn't let his torturous past with the Other ruin his soulmate. Loki pulled out his Chitauri scepter. He'll have to do what he needs to do to free Ana.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana lay on the ground in immense pain, not only from the Cruciatus Curse but also from the collar that was subduing the phoenix in her. Her father smirked. "You are nothing but an animal that needs to be tamed. Get her in the plane" He said. A man pulled Ana to her feet

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"OH NO YOU DON'T YOU DULL CREATURE!" Loki lunged at the father, punching the father in the face. Blasting the other men who were dragging Ana.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana fell to the ground because no one was holding her up. She felt some of the pain go away since the curse had been broken. Her father fell over the railing, but caught himself and landed on his feet on the ground. He pointed his wand at Ana, looking at Loki. "Don't make me kill her."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"YOU WON'T KILL HER! YOU SON OF A GUN!" With that Loki quickly drew his dagger and stabbed the evil father repeatedly. He even let his FrostGiant form show and let his skin burn the villain man.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana looked away, terrified. Her father had died fairly quickly, but that was the least of worries. Wizards surrounded the area, all with their wands drawn. "Step away! This women is under the custody of the ministry of magic" One wizard said loudly

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki created illusions of himself. No foreign magic harms or effects him. It's Odin's magic that does effects him and harms him. Loki was beyond angry and he'll end up killing everyone to keep himself and Ana alive.

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Loki no!" Ana shouted. She knew how powerful these Auror's were. They would kill or hurt Loki if he didn't step back and stand down, because these were normal auror's. These auror's were trained in both magic and non-magic combat

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

As much as Loki hated hearing his name ending with a word NO. He let his illusions disappeared and he backed away.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Ana was pulled to her feat by one of the auror's. "Potter mansion" She mouthed to Loki before disappearing/Apparating with the rest of the auror's

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(So, Loki goes there or not?)

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Loki will need help first before he goes there))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok.)

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((There's always Thor))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Astra wrote: "((There's always Thor))"

(Let's have Thor now.)

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((okay. I'm also working on a friend of Ana's))

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thunder rolled across the sky and there was a flash, leaving Thor standing a distance from Loki

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki hated thunderstorms, but he relaxed a little when he saw Thor standing there.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Loki. What happened? Heimdall said something was wrong" Thor said

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ana!" Loki blurted out. "She was takened away from me!"

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Loki, calm down. who's Ana?" Thor asked just as Ana's phone, which she'd dropped, started playing firebird's child, her ringtone

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki had no idea how to use a cellphone or what a cellphone was.

"I met her at the bar. Well, she's a bar tender. Things were going well, until we left the bar. First, a bunch of men tried to kidnap her. I managed to stop them by fighting them off. Then, I ran here to stop her father from killing her. Again, another fight I got into. Just when things started to come together, these wizards appeared and took her away from me!" Loki replied.

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor sighed "Anything else important" He didn't know how to use a phone either

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was getting frustrated. "I want to find her!" Loki replied.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "we'll find her. do you know where she might be?" Thor asked

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"She did mouth 'Potter Mansion'. Where in the realms is that at?" Loki asked.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I do not know" Thor said. A car pulled up close to the two

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki was mentally worried about Ana, but he never shows it.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Darcy got out of her car, upset. "okay, where's Ana and who do I need to tazer?" she said. Thor was a bit surprised

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Those stupid wizards took her away from me! After I got into two fights to save her, only to lose her again!" Loki replied, frustrated.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Wizards? As in her parents and or the ministry of magic?" Darcy asked

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I killed her father who was torturing her. It was the Wizards of Ministry of Magic who took her away from me." Loki replied.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Not good, not good at all. They'll take her to Potter mansion" Darcy said

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where's that at?" Loki asked Darcy.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "Its in the UK, near London" Darcy said

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki frowned. He wasn't very happy to hear that.

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "From what Ana's said, it's really hard to get into. they supposedly have a magic force Field around the grounds to keep unwanted people out and even if you do manage to get in you'd have to get past all the aurors

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki may be a magician and sorcerer with pranks and illusions, but the aurors were a little different. If only he could kill them and burn the Potter Mansion to the ground, then, he'll have his Ana back.

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I will help you brother" Thor said. "I'm coming too!" Darcy huffed

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki nodded, "Then, let us all go to Potter Mansion."

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor nodded. "okay, anyone got a plane or something. maybe magic us over there?" Darcy asked

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2016 09:01PM) (new)

Loki wasn't going to use his magic for teleporting. Because he was going to use it to save Ana.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) "I can get us there" Thor said. "great, let's go then" Darcy said

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just please land us all gently." Loki said.

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Thor chuckled.

((and magic.))

« previous 1