Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Dread Palace > The Garden

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jun 04, 2016 04:29PM) (new)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
This is one of Queen Aelin's favorite places because it is outside and secluded from the rest of the world. The birds sing glorious songs as the flowers bloom and the Weeping Willows billow in the wind. The water from the lake churns as it is swept up with the whispers of the wind and warms itself as the sun's light shines down on it.
The Queen follows the maze, that is apart of the garden, towards the center where a secret black fountain awaits her arrival. Maltra, her assassin and trusted friend, watches from afar as she weeps silently upon the stone. Her inner darkness threatens to outshine her light, and only Maltra knows that she fights it everyday. He desperately wishes that he could help and struggles to keep himself in check, but knows that his queen is the only one who can fight her demons.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
He watches her battle them, but knows he can't help her. He is her silent protector and yet feels....anything but that way.
description/

The Queen walked through the Garden while studying the sky. It was dark today instead of an ocean blue. A storm must be brewing.
'sigh'

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Maltra stood at the gateway, watching her intently, but at the same time hiding in the shadows.

Aelin made her way to the fountain in the middle of the Garden. She felt safe here. Secluded off from the rest of the world.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Maltra felt his body relax. His insides had automatically learned to stay tight. One the outside, he could seem relax or tired all he wanted, but on the inside he would always watch. He suddenly felt more tired. Another night without sleep, he was used to having times where he would like to fall asleep on the spot. He shut his eyes, but tensed his body more.

Aelin glimpsed a glint off a sword and knew it was Maltra. She gave a small smile. He was always there for her, and he was the only one who knew what she fought everyday. That the current war was inside her.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Maltra every now and then opened his eyes to check on his majesty before closing them once more. He was curious to what she was thinking, but refused to wonder for long. After thinking about it for a long time, he realized she hadn't sent him on a job for a long time. He began wondering if she was uncomfortable with the fact that he killed on a daily basis...

Aelin's mind wandered to different subjects of her past. When she became Queen, when she threw her first ball, when she was tortured and saved by a man that she has grown to love.
She stared down at the water pouring off the ebony fountain. Sometimes it scared her knowing that Maltra had this job. Not the killing part of it, but knowing that there was always a chance that he wouldn't return home. That he wouldn't return to her.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee He parted his gaze from her to scan the garden. It was clear except for butterflies and squirrels attending to their own business. Maltra frowned, feeling something was wrong. Sometimes this feeling didn't apply to danger, but to his own feelings. What was wrong?

Aelin focused on the whisper from the willow trees. The water churning from the nearby lake. The dark skies bringing joy to her. She loved storms. Whether it was her demons talking or her, she didn't know, but she turned her face to the clouds and smiled. Wind whipped her hair around her face as she let the world have her. Almost, as in response, the wind blew harder and the water danced wildly. The trees' whispers turned into shouts of happiness.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Maltra felt the winds sweep around him and toward the queen. He was used to the nature reacting to her presence. It brought peace to him. It was like Mother Nature was begging him to rest. But still, something just didn't feel right.

Aelin suddenly felt herself tipping forward on the fountain. She collapsed onto the ground into a trembling heap. Why was this happening? It was just like any other day so why....Oh dear Lord. she felt like water was running over her. What the heck was happening?!

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Maltra snapped to life. The wind pulled at him, urging to close his eyes and rest. Nature demons. Maltra snatched a bomb from his bandolier and chucked it onto the ground. It exploded in fog, but Maltra didn't need to see in order to find the fountain. The fog slowly cleared, and the nature demons were out to seek them. Maltra rushed to the fountain and snatched another bomb. The water demon was yanking Aelin, making sure her head wasn't above the surface. He held a gloved hand on her arm, and pulled. While he pulled, he chucked another bomb into the water. Not just any ordinary bomb. A bomb that held black fire, the most powerful fire known to exist. As the water demon retreated, he pulled Aelin out while snapping at the nature demons, "Find a different home!"

Aelin gasped for air. She looked frantically around in search of the culprit, but found that she was staring into purple eyes. She started trembling even more.
After all these years, she still felt delicate. Like she needed to be handled with care. She pushed aside the thought and tried to slow her breathing.

((you should make a Nature Demon thread under the creature section. Those things are cool!))

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Maltra frowned down on her, the shadows under his eyes seemed to be thicker. "You need to watch where you are," he growled, eyeing the leaving demons.

"I suppose I do. Thank you."

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bybee Heathen bent low, whispering, "Asha!" Here and there. He transformed into a dragonfly and zipped around to the other end of the garden. He transformed back and hissed, "Asha!"

message 21: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 449 comments Mod
Luna walked in the garden smiling to herself.She loved taking strolls here.

((I changed selenes name to Luna))

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 1365 comments Mod
(( Hmm what role should I play in this? ))

message 23: by Sia (new)

((I donut know))

(( Should I make another character for this RP? ))

message 25: by Sia (new)

((Kk,if u want we could rp elsewhere))

message 26: by X The Gnome (Please just call me X) (last edited Aug 11, 2016 01:44PM) (new)

(( Oh I know Fort Dread! I was the one that suggested it :) ))
(( Yes, No??? ))

message 27: by Sia (new)

((Kk lets go,u post I'll follow))

(( I'm making it now ))

message 29: by Sia (new)

((Which character r u using))

message 30: by Sia (new)

((Kk))

Seehum~IF Ì Diе Dфит Сяу,Lффж ат тне śтаяs аиd Šау Gффdвуе.~ wrote: "((Which character r u using))"

(( I only have one so Dread but I'll probably make another character soon ))

(( Ok its done ))

message 33: by Sia (new)

((Kk))

message 34: by Sia (new)

((U post and I'll follow))

(( Wait I'll just give you the link https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... ))

((there was a lot of kk's))

message 37: by Sia (new)

((Lol true))

(( KkKkKkKk even more k's ))

((kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk take that!))

((Oh yeah! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
TAKE THAT!!!))

message 42: by Sia (new)

((I AM THE MASTER OF Ks SO I WIN WITH ONLY TWO Ks KK.))

((Really...))

((My Ks are invisible ;) ))

((Awesome! Teach me ! :) ))

((?????? well you just look at the screen and picture a bunch of Ks invading it like aliens. Hahahahaha))

((ok........))

((sorry I haven't eaten....))

((........))

((HERSHEY'S!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND A HERSHEY'S BAR!!!! EEK!!!!!!!!!!!!))

« previous 1