What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Chubby woman is forced on biggest loser cruise with Grandmother and new Hubby, murder happens

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (velathria) | 1 comments I am looking for a book i read a long time ago.. Maybe almost 10 years ago. Its about this woman who is a bit chubbier or at least she comments on it a few times and she ends up having to take a honeymoon cruise for her Grandmother and her new hubby. Well she joins them but so does the Hubby's grandson or something like that. And I am pretty sure a murder happens or something like that. Its very funny and on the back of the book it said something about how she is not looking forward to be on a biggest loser cruise ship but maybe she'll meet Jack Sparrow on her trip... Something like that..

If anyone knows what the title is then I'd be forever happy :D Have been looking everywhere for it.

Thank you in advance :)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32253 comments Mod
Anchors Aweigh by Kathleen Bacus matches your description (e.g., the description on the back cover using Amazon's preview).

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Kristina, are you still looking for this or did you find it? Was it Kris's suggestion?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Anchors Aweigh (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathleen Bacus (other topics)