Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Dread Palace > The Throne Room

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~, Queen Aelin Shadowsen (last edited Jun 04, 2016 04:42PM) (new)

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
The Throne Room is where Queen Aelin talks to the commoners and her other subjects about their problems.
In the center of the room sits on her throne. Similar to the one below but far grander.
description/

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 1364 comments Mod
"We have to build another Fort or Crimson Burn will destroy Fort Dread and we will be done!" shouted Drago pointing at Aelin.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Aelin stood quickly. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Sorry your highness, I-I thought we should build another fort to protect against Crimson Burn, t-thats all," said Drago looking ashamed of himself

Aelin's expression softened. "No it is a good idea. One that I think we should put into effect immediately." She rose from her throne and gestured for one of her guards. "Bring me the Architect."

((DUN DUN DUN!!!!))
"T-thank you your highness," said Drago bowing.

She gave him a warm smile. "Tell me something, Drago. How many brothers do you have?"

"Um, none currently your highness they were all killed in a fire," said Drago looking down at his feet.

Aelin moved towards him, knowing the hurt he was feeling. She placed her hand on his arm. "I am sorry for your loss, Drago."

"No I've gotten over it," said Drago looking up again.

"From my experiences, you never get over it. You fake it for the sake of others." She bowed her head.

"Your Majesty, the Architect says that he is tied up at the moment, but will come as soon as he's finished." The guard stood a few feet away and had his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Aelin raised her head and put a smile on her face before turning to him. "Thank you. Tell him that that is fine."

"I-I," stuttered Drago stepping to the side.

"Yes?" She said as she turned to look back at him.

"Nothing your highness," said Drago looking away.

"Call me Aelin, Drago." She smiled warmly at him.

"Yes your Hig- Aelin," said Drago bowing slightly.

She placed a hand on his arm. "No need to bow. We are alone."

"O-ok your High- Aelin," said Drago not bowing this time.

"That's better." She walked back to her throne and gestured for him to sit at the chair beside her. "Now what is on your mind?"

"I was thinking of creating a fort built on the only mountain on the Boundary line since we will have a high vantage point and see more and also we can rain rocks and arrows at our enemies who try to go anywhere near the mountain," said Drago.

Aelin listened intently and nodded. "That sounds like a brilliant idea. You, sir, are a genius."

"I try," said Drago smiling.

She laughed...a real genuine laugh and smiled. "Yes, I can see that!"

((Now what I really don't know what to post))

((me neither...you want to come back to this one later?))

(( Yea sure))