Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > L.A.N.A and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments fine thanks for asking and you?

what kind of rps do you do? Like I said I'm up for whatever

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments I'm doing pretty good. Could be slightly better but good.

I do everything pretty much. Although I really like to do like supernatural ones. With like vamps, weres, witches, ect. Or horror ones. Those are good too.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Aww is everything alright?

I haven't done supernatural in a while so we can do that. will this be mxm mxf or fxf I'm fine with either or

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments MxF I'm not a big fan of the other two.. So what kind of supernatural do you want to make them? And do you wanna make it doubles or no?

Yeah, I think I'm just being paranored and that's throwing me off or something.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Alright cool beans and I don't mind what they are really as long as their supernatural in some way haha

I'm sorry to hear that I hope you start feeling better soon

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay cool. So one girl one guy each okay? Plus what should we have as a some what plot? Or do you just wanna start and wing it after we make the charters?

Thanks.

message 9: by ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (last edited Jun 04, 2016 04:03PM) (new)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Alright I'm down with that and what would you like as a plot? Also at what age should we make our characters are they in high school or college?

No prob

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Ummm not sure yet. Maybe they could be like late teens to year 20's? So just starting collage?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Alright then maybe we can make one up after we make our characters and sure that range sounds fine :3

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments okie dokie then. So how detailed do you want them to be? The lay out for the charters.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Um I normally don't really go into too much detail for the characters, I just do Name age and appearance and have their personalities decided during the rp.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay I wasn't to sure seeing as I've had people say that they want like EVERYTHING for the making of the charter, and then it ends up looking like a report of some kind. Drives me crazy. But I'm down with just those.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Alright coolio do you want me to make mine first?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Name: Caleb Teres
Species: Dark Farie
Appearance: http://65.media.tumblr.com/3fd92fbc3c...

Female

Name: Arcadia Kingsley
Species: Witch
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/W0MIouV.jpg

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay sorry, about last night but I had to go. After I realized how late it had gotten without me knowing. And my brain needs time to wind down after being on here before I go to bed. But anyways..

Love the charters! I'll do mine right now and then we can get started. Sound okay to you?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Name: Vincent Rising
Species: Fallen Angel
Appearance: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image...

Name: Savannah Colbolt
Species: Light Farie
Appearance: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image...

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Thats fine I wasn't on much later either and thanks I like yours too!

so how should we start this?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay:)

Oh thanks!

Ummmm Well... Should we have them going to a special school for supernaturals or something to start with and then they can find something out that's really bad about the school so they try and run away or something like that? Oh! Or we could have two of them know each other or something like that and then something happens and there all forced together?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Yeah that sounds great! and like the school can try to kill them because they "know too much" about the bad thing which could force them to run away.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Sounds like a plan then. And then the rest we can just wing it. So, would you care to start or you want me to?

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments coolio...uhm can you start please?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Vincent stood in front of the enterence to the schools dinning hall. It was just going into lunch and he was waiting on his friend before they left. Technically they weren't suppose to leave except on weekends but they always sunk off on Fridays to grab some lunch at a place down the street and to have some time to cause some trouble without having to look over their shoulder every couple of minutes to make sure no one was coming to yell at them. Looking down both ways to see if Caleb was on his way yet.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Caleb dashed down the stairs of the school,panting as he manuevered around students and teachers alike careful to apologize so he won't get into trouble. He forgot of his Friday thing that he had with Vincent and was about to venture back to their shared dorm for a nap when he glanced at his calender. He flew down another flight of stairs. He didn't want to waste time and take away from his time hanging outside of the school. A few more steps and he nearly crashed into Vincent,dragging to a stop in front of him and bracing his hands on his knees as he caught his breath. "Hey man,"Caleb panted. "sorry I'm late,I almost forgot it was Friday."He explained with a sheepish grin.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Vincent had almost backed up another couple of inches when he saw someone barring towards him at high speed thinking that if they didn't break soon whoever it was would be sending himself along with them crashing to the ground. But stopped when he saw that it was just Caleb and he had slammed on his 'breaks' fast enough. "Not a problem... How did you not remember it was Friday? Fridays are like the best day of the week." He said wondering how anyone could forget that it was Friday and there was only a couple hours left until their weekend started.

Savannah had already gotten her lunch tray and was sitting at her normal table. Which wasn't much, it was one of the ones far in the back which hardly anyone else sat at besides herself. Seeing as she had only come in a few days ago and was still new. Plus no one had really welcomed her into any of their circle of friends. And she wasn't really sure who she would be able to get along with. Yeah she knew there where other Faires here. Seeing as she had heard about them but so far she hadn't meet any of them. Maybe she was just not looking in the right places. And the few that she did have classes with seemed to be of the Dark kind or where just simply rude to her when she tried to talk to them. Looking around the large dinning hall and sighing. Before starting to nipple on her apple while she started flipping through a book that she needed for next hour.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((I tried to leave it open for you to do whatever you want with your girl))

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Caleb rolled his eyes,straightening and fixing his hair as he could breathe normally again. "When you're stuck in classes that require all of your attention and not to mention is boring as getup,the days blur together and you can't remember if it's Monday or Friday."He sighed dramatically but shot his friend another grin. "Come on,walk and talk. We my be close to the weekend but lunch only lasts but for so long." With that said,Caleb,glanced over his shoulder,making sure that no one saw them and stepped outside to where the school gate sat a few feet away.

Once again,the cafeteria was full. Arcadia huffed out a curse as she scanned the area,hoping to find a vacanf table or at least one seat at a tabke where she could eat her lunch in peace. Just as she was about to go and eat in the library (even though it was against the rules) Arcadia found a table near the back that sat a girl,head bent kver a book. Jackpot. She sauntered over,keeping her gaze locked on the table even though she felt the stares of the other gifted people. Mostly because of her hair and the ever shifting aura she emitted which helped keep her power in check. "Hey, mind if I sit here?"She asked once she made jt to the table,pointing at the seat across from the girl.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Vincent shook his head as he fallowed Caleb out the fence of the school. He couldn't disagree that the classes where boring as hell. Most days he was lucky if he didn't fall asleep in at least two of them. Seeing as he hadn't wanted to come here in the first place but it had been the only option avaible to him. Seeing as he had been told that the only other school like this was across the country or over seas. And he hadn't been willing to pack up and move anywhere in order to go to school. And the only thing good that had come out of it so far was meeting Caleb. Yeah there was a couple other Fallen Angels here. But they weren't the kind of people he wanted to hang around. Seeing as they were all the kind of people that liked to study and liked school and going to classes. Where he was differently not one of those people. If anything if it was up to him he'd never go to school again. But that wasn't up to him. They had said that he had to go to harness his skills as a Fallen. Not that it was doing much good. Shaking his head as they headed down the street. "As sad as that may be.... " he said in a joking voice. "So what you got going for the weekend? Any big plans?"

Savannah hadn't expected anyone to come asking to sit with her. Why should it be any different from any other day she'd been here so far? She thought as she flipped the page in her book when a shadow appeared on the table and then someone asked if they could sit here. Looking up to find a girl maybe a little taller than herself and a strange aura that kept shifting colors standing before her. Unsure what to say at first looking around as if expecting someone to pop out from behind a wall and say 'Gotcha!'. But then when she realized it wasn't going to happen and this girl really did want to sit with her. She nodded. "Yeah, go ahead.... "

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments He tried not to wince as the fence made a screeching noise and they slipped out but relaxed once they were a considerable distance away from the school. Caleb glanced over at his friend then sighed. "You ask me that every Friday and I give you the same answer. Absolutely nothing." It wasn't the fact that he wasn't popular that he didn't have anything to do. No, everyday he was given invitations to some party or what not but all the parties he were invitedto were strictly from his species. No one other than dark faires ever showed up and Caleb was a man of many tastes, he didn't like staying towards one species,especially his own. They were annoying and got on his nerves. "I'll most likely be staying inside, doing my homework-and yours- and sleeping unless you've got an invitation to a party." It was unlikely though considering that Vincent's species were nothing but goody two shoes. He sighed again in resignation before brightening. "We could always go off campus for the weekend."He suggested with a slow grin.

Arcadia wasn't sure how long she waited as the gjrl stared at her with a confused expression. She was about to walk away and go sit somewhere else when the girl spoke. Sbe gave her a tight smile and pulled out the chair,plopping into it with a sigh and crossing her legs. "Thanks, you have no idea how long I've been searching for a place to sit."Arcadia explained as she opened up her paper bag of food she brought from her dorm and and pulled out a still warm bowl of soup. She took out her fork and then gave the girl a once over as she always did when trying to figure out what species a person was. Arcadia extended a hand,realizing she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Arcadia,what's your name?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Vincent shook his head, he hardly ever got invited to party's. And when he did they were from his own kind, expect for one he'd gotten last year from one of the werewolf girls. But he'd already had plans and had to tell them that he couldn't make it. Ever sense he hadn't gotten another one from them. Not that he would go anyways. He had heard things about the kind of party's the werewolves threw. Even for a Fallen Angel that wasn't such a great idea to show up at one. "Nah, haven't gotten one in months. Not that I ever go to them anyways. And for your information I don't got any homework yet." Thinking of places they could go for the weekend that would be off campus but be awesome to go to at the same time. Even though in their book anyplace off campus was cool. "We could.. isn't there some ski park or something that just opened up a while back? Could go there and check it out."

Savannah noticed the girl looking over her as if she was trying to figure something out. Maybe she was trying to figure out what kind of species she was. Considering there weren't that many Light Faires around she wouldn't be surprised if she ended up asking what she was. Extending her own hand and shaking the hand Arcadia extended. "Savannah, I just got here a couple days ago.. so I'm still new to all of this." She said waving her hand around the space between them indicating the whole room. ------ Building. Taking her hand back and starting to munch on her lunch again.

message 34: by ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (last edited Jun 05, 2016 04:06PM) (new)

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments "Did you hear what you just said? Yet You don't have any homework yet. I know that as soon as you do, I'll be the one who has to take of it since I'm the more responsible one out of the two of us." Caleb nudged Vincent with a grin. He wasn't exactly that responsible if anything, he was just as bad as Vincent but it was expected of Caleb due to him being a dark farie. They were always expected to be evil or mischievous of some sort. God forbid, they met a dark farie that was a goodie two shoes. They'd more than likely end up flipping out and going insane like it would be the end of the world. Caleb blinked out of his thoughts at what Vincent suggested and hid a grimace. He didn't like the cold but the thought of a ski park intrigued him. Then again, when it came to most human things he was intrigued since in the school no humans were allowed and none of the species were allowed to be outside. A stupid rule if you asked him. "Sounds neat. I don't see why not. Hopefully it won't be a drag." he nudged Vincent again. "and maybe you might get your ass handed to you on the mountain." He teased.

She couldn't tell what she was. One side wavered on dark farie the other wavered on another type of farie. All that she was certain of was that Savannah was a farie. She shook her hand gently then pulled back and rest it against her chin. "A newbie huh?" Arcadia murmured, taking a spoonful of soup. "Well, you certainly came to the right place. A school where everyone prefers to be segregated and those who are of different species found together get bullied...unless you're popular or fearsome." Fearsome was her case. She mingled with everyone despite the fact that no one wanted to be near her. Blame on the fact that she was too strong for her own good if you will but Arcadia liked it that way. Sure there were times when things got lonesome but hey, she came here to learn not make friends. "So," She started. "What exactly are you? I know you're a farie but I don't know what kind."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Vincent laughed. He hadn't really been paying all that much attention to what he'd been saying. But yes. Yet. Was the key word when Caleb pointed that out. He didn't really care for the cold either but at least it might be fun. And if not they could always start back early and then spend some time in town before they headed back to campus. Laughing when he teased about getting his ass handed to him on the mountain. "Well I guess we'll find out... oh no way dude... if anything it'll be yours that gets handed to you." He teased back. Seeing a spot down the street they could make it to for lunch without it coasting them an arm and a leg. "And who knows? if it is a drag maybe we can try and hook up with some of the girls that are up there."

Savannah sighed as she looked around the room over Arcadia's shoulder. Yeah-- right. "Yeah, it was either here or move to a different state all the way across the country. No thanks. Ah well.. aren't all school's like that to some point?" she asked remembering how it was at her school before she had discovered her powers and had to transfer here. And even at her old school she hadn't been either of those. So she was bound to get picked on here as well. Oh well she was here to learn and nothing more. Even if she would like to make a couple of friends along the way that didn't think of her as weird or just pretended to be her friend. "Light. It's opposite of the Dark fairies. Even though we do have a small streak for being known to have our dark moments as well despite the power difference." She explained.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Caleb snorted, unable to hide his chuckle. "Please, you just keep telling yourself that." He was a surprisingly quick learner so he was certain that he could beat Vincent after practicing for a few minutes. He followed the other male's gaze to a place that didn't look too cheap or too expensive and started over, only glancing back at him when he suggested hooking up with few girls. "Mm, good point, just try not to charm them, okay? takes the fun out of everything. Especially knowing how easy it is for them to get charmed." He sighed. That was the only downside to hooking up with human girls. They got charmed way too easily, either the fact that they were desperate for attention or both he and Vincent charms were too strong he didn't know but it certainly lessened the fun. "Lunch is on me today," Caleb told him and shot him a dark look. "and that doesn't mean try to buy everything under the sun, got it?"

Arcadia grimaced. "Well at least you had a choice,you know? My family immediately shipped me here stating 'It was for your own good Arcadia.' My own good my ass." She mumbled. She was perfectly fine with being in a public school with humans until her powers decided to go haywire and make her less able to control them,which explained the aura that helped limit how much power she used. She shrugged at what Savannah said. "I guess, but here they go out of their way to avoid different species. I mean it even goes so far as to segregated parties, it's ridiculous. I mean, what if want to hook up with some hot ghoul or a demon?" She rolled her eyes but then brightened when she explained what she was. A light farie,huh? That was rare, considering there were mostly dark faries and a couple of elemental ones too but a light farie. "That's awesome."Arcadia breathed,leaning forward in interest. "Are you stronger than dark faries or weaker?" she asked then blushed at her question. "Sorry, I just like learning about the different species. It's a weird habit of mine."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments "Okay, I won't use any charming.. promise." He said knowing very well that Caleb was the quicker of the two when it came to learning new things. So he'd probably be horrible on the mountain even after practicing. Laughing slightly when he told him not to order anything under the sun sense he was buying. Please. He would most likely get a cheap hamburger. And maybe a side of fries. Nothing too fancy. "Okay, got it." he told him as they walked the rest of the short way to the place and then walked inside.

"I think it was just because of the fact that they didn't want me moving so far away. Even though I can hardly see them anymore, due to the rules and all." Savannah said knowing that the rules limited the time they could see there parents. And maybe in her case she might never get to see them because of all the traveling they did for work. Thinking back on how it had gone down on the last day she'd been in public school. Someone had pissed her off so bad that she'd mistakenly burst all the light bulbs in the class room and that had lead to an explosion. "Wow... harsh. I didn't know that the segregation ran that deep around here. Even though I guess I should of known by now... Anyways." She said thinking back on her day and how she'd been treated so far. Before brightening again. "It's okay, I don't mind sharing.... but from what I've gathered we're slightly weaker. But it also depends on how far along one is in training and what not."

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Caleb pretended to huff at his nonchalant answer but couldn't stop the smile that graced his features at his friend as they stepped inside. It was a pretty small place but not too small to be considered cheap and the people inside were scarce so they didn't have to worry about too much attention or any problems that may erupt. Then again, not like their would be since they tried not to make themselves too out there, lest they get in trouble. Once it was their turn in line. It was Caleb himself who ordered the most rather than Vincent, since he had a bottomless pit stomach and was always hungry having ordered, a bunch of fries, two hamburgers and a pie alongside it. He tried not to look at his friend as he paid, knowing that he contradicted everything he said about ordering too much.

Arcadia nodded along as she ate her soup. She didn't know why everyone went their separate ways, it wasn't like they weren't in different classes, except for when it came to honing their powers she frowned a little though at Savannah's comment on the segregation. "Are they bullying you? The dark faries?" Even though she just met Savannah, Arcadia hated bullies and often disposed of them whether she knew the person they were bullying or not. If she found out that they were then Arcadia sure as hell would rip them apart. She focused back on what Savannah was saying and nodded along,saving this to memory. "That's cool."She replied with a smile. "It'd be cooler if you happened to be stronger than those guys, they're jerks." To everyone including their own species.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Vincent simply just shook his head as they leaned against the counter that contained the napkins and comments to wait for their food to be made. Seeing as he hadn't ordered much and it had been Caleb that ordered the most, although that wasn't all that surprising seeing as they both knew that he was always hungry and was just about an bottomless pit when it came to anything that involved food. Going and getting the tray once their odder was up and then fallowing his friend to a table in the back. Sitting down and removing his burger and a plate of fries an the drink before letting Caleb have the tray.

"No, I've only ran into one so far and I don't think he knew what I was.. so he didn't say anything. It's just all the weird looks people have been giving me. Like they'll look at me like they're trying to figure out what I might be but then they just look away like I've insulted them when I've done nothing to them." She explained as best she could. She'd been there for three days and no one besides Arcadia had bothered to come and sit with her let alone talk to her. "Yeah that would be really cool. Who knows? Maybe we get stronger than them as we age or something... I'm not quit sure how all of this goes yet. Seeing as I seem to be the only Light here and well, I'm kind of just winging it. Sense they only have one class that bases on Light Faerie powers. And, the teacher isn't being much help so far."

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Once they made it to the table,Caleb let Vincent get his food first before he accepted the tray and dug in. Caleb nearly groaned. Food outside of the school always tasted good.,that wasn't to say that the cafeteria food didn't taste good (because it did) but Caleb loved the human food a lot more. Then again so far,he's loved all the places they've gone for food. Vincent and Caleb never went to the sameplace twice flr food as they've had yet to try all the food places they've lived around. He munched on his burger and glanced out the window taking in the sunny clear day before glancing back at Vincent. "How's classes? Boring as usual?"

She nodded,feeling a small twinge of sympathy for the girl. Arcadia didn't know how it must feel to be left out because she always chose to be. Even to her own species she was different. Stronger than most and more powerful than even the teachers themselves,she was someone to be feared and that made her able to venture between any and every group as no one wanted to cross her. As Savannah talked about the lack of help from her teachers,Arcadia couldn't help but laugh. "So you're in my boat,"She replied. "My teachers have no idea what to do with me either. I know all kf the spells and I'm stronger than all of the teachers fkr my witch classes."She sighed.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Vincent had dug into his food almost as soon as he'd removed it from the tray and sat it down. Even though he wasn't a huge eater, he still liked trying different things at where ever they went on Fridays. But more times than not it ended up being a burger and a side of fries. Even though they weren't the healthiest thing he knew the way the humans made them just tasted so good. Even though the ones at the school weren't half bad either. But the one's off campus was always better. Although he did like to mix it up and throw a salad in there once in a while. Just not very often. Looking around the small diner, at everything hanging on the walls and then glancing out the window that they were kiddie corner from. But then looked back over when Caleb asked how classes were going. "Yeah, pretty much.... hey, have you meet the new girl? I heard that no one knows what she is. Like they can read her and all but they can't quit make it out.. it's just freaky."

Savannah had thought that Arcadia might be stronger than most of the witches that she'd ran into seeing as she seemed to have the always changing color of aura around her. But she hadn't thought that she was stronger than the teachers. She must have some serous power if she was even stronger than them. "Wow... that's some real power. Hey! Maybe sense they don't seem to be able to help us maybe we can help each other. Like look up stuff and what not on each other powers and then tell each other what we've found. At least it would be a start..." Plus then they'd both have someone to sit with and talk to at lunch and in the halls. And they wouldn't be totally alone anymore.

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments Caleb was still munching on his food when Vincent asked about the new girl. He frowned for a second, waiting for him to explain because he found a lot of new people everyday and while they were new to him, more often than not they have been there for years. When he heard that no one knew who the girl was he made a noise. Caleb chewed quickly and swallowed before he spoke. "Yeah, yeah I know who you're talking about. I passed by her sometime this morning. It was really weird because I feel like she's like me...but not." He waved a hand trying to think of the right words to explain it better. "I don't know it was odd though so I kind of stayed away from her." Caleb shrugged. She looked interesting though.

Arcadia gave a small grimace at what she deduced to be a compliment. Granted while she liked the idea of being powerful it did have some disadvantages, like being unable to control it times and having to suffer through things she's learned as a child. She blinked out of her thoughts when Savannah offered to help her in exchange for Arcadia helping her out and couldn't stop the smile that graced her lips. It would be her first friend since she's got here not to mention they would be able to help each other out and not be lonely. "Sounds like a plan." Arcadia said finally with a smile. "We might even end up taking over our teacher's jobs." She chuckled.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments "So you think she might be a Faerie of some kind? Just not Dark? Maybe she's one of those that are all about the earth and whatnot. Elemental s or something like that don't they call them?" He said seeing as he knew of a couple of other fairies that were all about protecting the earth and what not. Plus that would explain why Caleb had sensed she was sorta like him but-- not. "Yeah I heard some of the other guys talking about her, I'm not sure who they are, but they thought she was really weird and couldn't get a read on her at all.... "

Savannah had seen the grimance from what she guessed she had said. Even though she hadn't meant to offend her or anything. She had been trying to compliment her on her powers. Seeing as she didn't know next to nothing besides the few things she had manged to learn in her class from her teacher. But other than that she didn't know anything else. Seeing as she hadn't learned any of it growing up. They had even begun to think it had skipped right over her. The Faerie powers. Seeing as everyone else in her family had gotten there's by the time they had reached 17 or 18. It had taken her until she was almost 20 to grow into her powers. But she couldn't complain all that much now that she'd made a friend and actually felt welcomed. Even if it wasn't from the Fairies and was from the most powerful witch here. Smiling back when she heard Arcadia say that it was a plan. Laughing along with her when she made the crack about maybe even taking over their teachers jobs. "I can see it now... Professor Arcadia and Savannah. Highly trained and equpented in training young Witches and Lights. All welcomed." She said carrying on the joke.

((Ooooh! You know what we should do? We should have Caleb and Savannah get into it at some point. Like they start bickering and then it turns into an augment or something. Maybe we can do that latter on.))

ρɦαɳƭσɱ (ժαղcҽ's ճαճ) (goawayplease) | 281 comments ((Ooh sounds like a great idea like they could end up fighting and Arcadia and Vincent would have to stop them...or try to.))

Caleb nodded,chewing thoughtfully now before setting down his burger to get a sip of his drink. He wanted to believe Vincent but something about that girl rubbed him the wrong way. Maybe it was just the fact that he couldn't get a read on her that was making him weary of the girl,but then again no one else seemed to knkw what she was either so he forced himself to relax. "Yeah,she might be one of those faries that can hide her powers or something."He said with a shrug but that still didn't shake off the odd feeling he had about her. "Maybe when we get back you can get a read on her with your angelic abilities." Caleb teased.

Arcadia laughed along with Savannah shaking her head in amusement. "Hell,we might be able to teach them something they don't know and actually help them hone their abilities." It was something that Arcadia had always wanted to do. She was interested in helping others realize their true worth and just hiw strong they were deep down. It was one kf the reasons why she agreed to go to this school,hoping that jt woukd help her get a step in the right direction to maybe teaching her own students how to control their powers. Unfortunately it was not the case now. Arcadia brightened,shaking away the sad thouhts and smiled over at Savannah. "What class do you have next?"She asked. "I have a history seminar."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((Yeah! That would be awesome!))

Vincent laughed. Then had to take a sip of his drink to keep from dying. "yeah, right. What makes you think I'll be able to get a read on her when no one else has been able to get next to nothing? I can try though, who knows? Might end up getting lucky." He said setting the cup down and then wadding up the wrapper the burger had come in and opting to finish up the fries. Seeing as they would have to be starting back within the next twenty to thirty minutes. If they were going to try and find the new girl so that he could try and get a read on her before they went to classes.

Savannah smiled thinking about it, yes she liked helping people but she highly doubted there was enough Lights to actually start training to take her teachers job for her class. Even if he was next to no help. Going through her schedule in her mind. Remembering that it was something with one of the Dark's. "Umm... I think it's history too. But I don't have the Seminar."

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.