1x1 discussion

Moonshadow x Toota

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,727 (1727 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

message 1: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Heyy

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Hello! I remember how to do it now XD

message 3: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Hahahahaha xD. Thats fine:

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Okay, so I wanted a girl to fall into the sea and wake up in a new world. Basically.

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Okay. Do you want to make characters or jump right in?

message 7: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Okay. I'm the guy, right?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Yeah. Brb for a while, I'm going to get books at Barnes & Nobles.

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments YAAAYY. Tell me what you get!!

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Sorry, rain and storm. I got Me before You and Nimona

message 11: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Ooohh. I've never read either

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments I got Me before You because of the movie and I wanted a graphic novel.

message 13: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Ohh okayy. I have Me Before You, I've never read it though.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Me too, that'll be my summer read. Anyways, do you want to do your character sheet first?

message 15: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Yep. How old should they be?

Name: Xavier Tate
http://pin.it/XYQsGCM
http://pin.it/qeNkbkR

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Hmm. How old do you want them to be?

message 17: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Idk.. Young? XD. Like 17/18?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments I'll make my character 17, yours can be 18 ^^

message 19: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Alright

message 21: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments I can't open the pictures link, for some reason. It says Access Denied.

message 24: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments That one is okay. Do you mind starting?

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Yeah, though I need to do something real quick then I'll post

message 26: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Okay.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments The storm, the edge of the boat. The ship had rocked so hard she fell off. She couldn't grab on because of the water. Now, she was as good as dead. So much for a good cruise. Death waited for her, but... It never came. She woke up, light in her eyes. She turned over and coughed. Up came the water. What was happening? She was drifting to the bottom, not floating.

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments ((This is like a fantasy world, right?))

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments (Yeah. Like medieval, dragons, elves. High fantasy.)

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Xavier had been in the recent battle between two kingdoms. He was stabbed and all his fellow soldiers thought he was dead. He wasn't. He carefully pushed himself up into a standing position so he didn't tear his wound open. He gasped at the pain and then stood again anyways. He was so thirsty. He knew for a fact that there was a lake or a river or something in the woods and the woods weren't that far away. He stood and limped towards the woods, holding onto his wound. He collapsed more than just a few times. He gasped for air and somehow at some point, he reached, his hands torn up and his feet giving out but then he spotting a figure laying on shore. "Hey!" He called out. "Do you have a flask I could use?" He called, starting to crawl over, still holding his wound.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments A voice. This was a odd heaven. She shouldn't question the afterlife though. Clara managed to turn her head back to the voice and flinched. A guy, blood on him. She managed to sit up right and scoot back away from him. She didn't even properly hear his question, being scared of the blood on him.

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Xavier collapsed onto the floor and groaned as he rolled onto his back. He lifted his head just enough for her to slide into his line of view. "Please, do you have a flask?" He asked, desperate.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments "A-a flask? N-no." She stammered out. She quietly shifted around and crawled towards him. She paused when she saw the wound. She looked around. "What happened? Uh. Do you want me to put water on it?"

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "No, I need a drink," he said. "I just need to drink and I'll heal," he said, rolling onto his back to stare at the ceiling.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments (Ceiling aren't they outside?) Clara nods quickly and attempts to stand. Her legs were wobbly, but she managed to start pulling him closer to the water.

message 36: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments ((Sky, not ceiling.**))

Xavier groaned each time she moved him, the wound hurting.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments She dipped her hands in the water and brought it to his mouth. "Drink it." She said softly. It was rather odd to do this. Mostly since she's dead and all. None of it was making sense to her.

message 38: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Xavier drank what he could and then he dropped down to the ground again, panting slightly.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments She was quiet and watched him. "Do... I... Do you know where I am?" She asked him quietly. She looked down at the water. She was sure this wasn't Heaven.

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "Vesaris," he said. "You're lost?" He wondered, his wound already beginning to heal.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments Her eyes widened. "What?" She looked over at him and flinched when she saw his wound healing. She moved away from him. "Yeah... Though, have you ever heard of USA or United States of America before?"

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments Xavier frowned. "Where?" He wondered, slowly pushing himself into a sitting position. "In which realm does that lie?" He asked.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments She turned away and shook her head. She felt like she was going crazy. She looked at the water again. Then suddenly sprinted into it. "Take me back!" She yelled at the water, looking insane.

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "What-what're you doing?" He asked, his hand going to where his sword was supposed to have been seethed but it was still on the battlefield. "Who're you talking to?" He wondered.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments She paused and looked back at him. She saw his hand hovering over where a sword should be. She was lucky he didn't have it with him. "I was... Nothing... Look, I'm lost and need a way back home."

message 46: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments He frowned. "I can help you find this... Union Slate," he said, "if you help me, I'll help you," he told her.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments "Thank you. But, do you have a place I can stay?" She asked as she walked back out of the water. "Also, clothes I can change into."

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments He nodded. "It's a long walk but yes, I do," he said, lifting his hand off his wound to find it completely sealed shut.

Møøńšhådöw {Stars are only visible in darkness} (moonshadow16) | 8842 comments She looked down at his hand. "How... How did you do that?" She asked shocked it healed so quickly.

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 37908 comments "What?" He asked, surprised by her question. "I don't know, I just can." He said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35