Marvel Cinematic rp discussion

Detroit, Michigan > 8 Mile Road

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments A busy road in the bad part of the town.

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint stood by a old Monte Carlo with the trunk open. It was full of her own signed CDs. She tried to flag down drivers to buy her music, but so far, she had only sold one CD to a old man who thought it was a audiobook of Unbroken.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva stayed ever so still in the shadows of the buildings around her. After her brief run-in with the Avengers, she had thought it wise to lay low, establishing a reliable cover. Eva tilted her head as she watched the girl at the side of the road, wondering how she had ended up so unfortunate.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint sighed. She had spent her entire paycheck from the fast food restaurant she was working at to produce this album. It was no All Eyez On Me for sure, but it could get her a little bit of attention. She chuckled. It was funny, even as the most powerful Kirasian alive or dead, she couldn't get anything more than attention at underground clubs. At least she had that.* "Signed CDs! Only 5:50!" *She pulled her old coat tighter*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Sorry, honey. I ain't got 5.50. Eva was tempted to say. But she, and probably S.H.I.E.L.D., considering their eyes everywhere, knew that she had far more than that in her pocket. Eva sank deeper into the shadows, her pockets feeling suddenly heavier. She pulled a twenty dollar bill from her pocket and folded it into a basic airplane. She then launched it at the girl, slinking back afterwards.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint was hit in the chin with the airplane. She picked it up and unfolded it with a grin on her face. She had no idea how it got there, but regardless, she pocketed it. She continued to attempt to wave down traffic as it began to snow*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva felt little achievement even when she saw the girl smile. One of these days, Eva, you'll have to stop running. S.H.I.E.L.D. will find you. Hydra will find you. Eva's breath was shallow, scared. She shoved her hands into her pockets, but all she could feel was fear when her hands hit the "cargo" she was carrying.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments ((Off topic: I love your profile pic. Mine is weird.)

*Mint sat down on the side of her car and lit a cigarette. She inhaled the smoke greedily waved the traffic.* "Signed CDs!" *She called out once more, much less passionately.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) ((Thanks! (: ))

Eva watched the girl light the cigarette. She looked like she had been through tough times. Eva reached into her backpack and pulled out a silver flask. She took a sip from it, vodka burning down her throat. She knew she should have been alert at all times, but she needed to get weight off her shoulders.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint pulled some of her stringy hair over her blind eye. She looked up and noticed a man had pulled up. He got out of the car and gave her the 5.50. Mint grabbed him a CD and handed it to him. She was glad she had finally made a legit sale.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva watched the girl make a sale. Yay. Finally. She thought, taking another swig. She felt warmer inside, though it was probably the alcohol. She slid down the wall of the building, sitting down on the pavement and crossing her legs.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint flipped through the money and noticed that he only payed her two dollars.* "Get the fuck back over here!" *She screamed at the man, already driving away. She flipped him off with both hands and sat back down, her head in her hands.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva raised her eyebrows, but pushed herself up nonetheless. She grabbed her backpack and walked over to the girl, sitting down beside her. Eva handed the girl the flask. "Drink. Bastards will always be bastards."

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint looked over and gingerly took the flask. She looked at it and looked up.* "I shouldn't drink. I know what that'll lead to." *She said quietly.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva stayed silent and simply stared out at the road. How could she have let herself get here? How could she have let S.H.I.E.L.D. get the best of her? "What's your name?" Eva asked. Speaking to someone for the first time for eight weeks was certainly...strange.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint looked down at her shoes, which had holes that exposed her toes.* "Call me Rabbit." *She said, and turned her head. She brushed her hair away, exposing her blind eye.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "Rabbit. Interesting." Eva said with a small sigh. "You cold, Rabbit? Hungry?" Eva knew she had more than cash to spare. She would have to leave here eventually. S.H.I.E.L.D. wouldn't stay in the dark forever.

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint zipped up her old parka* "I could eat." *She muttered as she twirled a strand of her hair*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva pushed herself up. Her muscles ached. She was in such bad condition. "Come with me. We'll find a restaurant." Why the hell are you helping her, Eva? Do you think it makes you a good person? Eva pushed her thoughts away.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint stood up and followed her. She closed the trunk of her car and locked it up.* "Why are you helping me out?" *She asked.* (I gtg)

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) ((Okay. Maybe we can continue later?))

"I don't know." Eva whispered, barely audible. She zipped up her pocket, making sure that nothing important could fall out. She then headed down the street, hoping Rabbit would follow.

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments ((Back.)

*Mint followed suit, glancing around nervously.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva led the way down the road, leading to a diner she had been to before. The owner knew her, considering the fact that she practically lived there.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint pulled her hood down. She opened the door and headed inside, hit by a wave of warm air.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva waved to the man behind the counter. He didn't know who she really was, and Eva could bet that if he did, she'd be kicked out of that diner forever.

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint sat down at a booth and flipped through the menu.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva leaned against the table. "Whatever you want. I got cash." Liar. You have enough "cash" to buy the whole damn city-and more. Eva swallowed, pushing away those thoughts.

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint ordered a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malted shake. She then looked out of the window and watched the pedestrians.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "I'll have the usual." Eva said, flagging a waiter. Everyone here was used to her hanging out around the diner. Eva turned to look at Rabbit, who seemed oblivious to everything.

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint turned her head back to Ava.* "What?" *She muttered*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva just shook her head, a slight smile playing on her lips. Eva went back to the counter and then placed Rabbit's food on the table. "There you go. Enjoy."

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint devoured her food and washed down her milkshake. When she finished, she wiped her hands with her napkins and grinned, showing her meth mouth*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva felt a flicker of pride that she had made this girl smile. She ate her own food, a ham and mozzarella sandwich with extra tomatoes. She washed it down with a sip from her flask. "Like the food?"

message 34: by Rose (last edited Jun 04, 2016 03:40PM) (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *She nodded vigorously* "I normally only get dollar menu stuff. And then I need money left over for diapers for the kids."

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "You have kids?" Eva asked, leaning back in the booth. Rabbit hadn't struck her as a mother, despite her usual perceptiveness.

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *She nodded.* "What? Why? Only one lives with me." *She muttered.* "Her name's Alaina."

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva smiled, then reached into her pocket. She pulled out thirty dollars. "Buy her something nice." Eva looked down, thinking about her own parents.

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint smiled sadly* "Thanks."

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva looked away, thinking. What was she doing?

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments (gtg)

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) ((Oh, okay.))

message 42: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint stuffed the money into her pocket. As she ruffled around in her pockets, she pricked her finger with a syringe accidentally. She jumped*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva saw Rabbit jump. "You okay, Rabbit?"

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint tried to keep a straight face. She had no idea what this woman did. She could be a undercover cop, for all that Mint knew. She fingered golden amulet nervously. It would only take one word to take her to Kirasi.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "Are you okay?" Eva said, repeating the question. She didn't know why she cared so much about this stranger. She was everything that Eva had been, lost, probably scared and suffering. Eva didn't know why she had put so much trust into this woman so suddenly.

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint sucked on her bleeding finger* "I'm fine!" *She snapped suddenly.*

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Eva sat back, her gaze turning to steel. She crossed her legs and raised her eyebrows at Rabbit. "That was rather harsh."

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint scooted back a bit* "Just..." *She stayed silent for a second* "Nevermind."

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Yeah, nevermind is what I'd say too. Eva leaned back, taking another sip from her silver flask.

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 108 comments *Mint was nervous. Her cover was blown. This girl might realize she was holding.

« previous 1 3