Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Seeking reviewers for dark suspense novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neil (new)

Neil Rochford (neiltr) | 3 comments Hey folks!

I'd love to get some eyes on my debut novel, The Blue Ridge Project. It's a dark suspense/conspiracy thriller with speculative elements, available on Amazon.

I'm able to provide .ePub, .MOBI, .PDF or Amazon gift copies (digital only) for honest reviews. If you're interested, hit me up! neil(at)neiltr.com OR neil.rochford(at)gmail.com

Amazon blurb below:

Murder. Secret organizations. Experimental technology. Horrific crimes...

Detective Andrea Nox is investigating a bizarre and violent murder-suicide with far-reaching consequences, both for Beacon City and the people who run it. But all she has to show for her efforts so far are nonsensical clues and dead ends.

Then, there's another murder.

Journalist Robert Duncan is visiting home after a personal crisis when the unthinkable happens and he unearths long-kept secrets about his family and his place within it. Before long, he is going back over an old story that implicates powerful people in horrible crimes, drawing him deeper into a dangerous and widespread conspiracy he wishes he had no part in.

Frank Mortimer, disturbed son of a wealthy and influential family, has no interest in conspiracies. He only wants to take part in an experimental program that promises to make him 'better.' However, with the shadowy and powerful group known only as The Project pulling the strings behind the program, what he is getting better at could prove disastrous for everyone else, as a dangerous power is being unlocked inside him...

Their paths will converge in murder, intrigue and a clandestine experiment that threatens to change the world itself.

Thanks in advance!

message 2: by Madelon (new)

Madelon (madelonw) This sounds like it's right up my alley. I would be happy to read and review it with the caveat that the review may not show up for a while. Even though I am an avid reader, my TBR has a TBR... seriously.

If you, like I, believe there is no bad time for a review... I read on Kindle, so mobi is my file type of choice.

You can email me at madelonw1011 at Yahoo

message 3: by Neil (new)

Neil Rochford (neiltr) | 3 comments Madelon, I just sent you an email, let me know if you got it and if you need a different version (I sent .ePub and .Mobi, I can send PDF or a gift copy if you prefer)

Patty, you'd probably fare better by posting your own new topic for the book in the "Authors requesting reviewers" thread.

Thanks!

message 4: by Madelon (new)

Madelon (madelonw) Neil wrote: "Madelon, I just sent you an email, let me know if you got it and if you need a different version (I sent .ePub and .Mobi, I can send PDF or a gift copy if you prefer)

Patty, you'd probably fare be..."

Got it! Thanks for sending it to me.

message 5: by Patty (new)

Patty Pieczka | 5 comments Neil wrote: "Madelon, I just sent you an email, let me know if you got it and if you need a different version (I sent .ePub and .Mobi, I can send PDF or a gift copy if you prefer)

Patty, you'd probably fare be..."

Sorry, I'm new here. I thought it was a new thread. :-)

message 6: by Neil (new)

Neil Rochford (neiltr) | 3 comments Patty, no worries!

Isaboe, I sent the book as a gift, let me know if you got it.