Segilola Salami Blogging Community discussion

Collabs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amena (new)

Amena  (Nerd in New York) (nerdinnewyork) Hello everyone, I'm Balie! Like most of us, I run a blog called Nerd In New York! https://novelersblog.wordpress.com/

I'm looking for bloggers to do some sort of collab! I'm hoping to do some interviews, and a giveaway! Or join up and do a read along, and discuss it on both our blogs I find collabs really fun to do, and hope that this will bring more attention to our blogs!

For authors, we could do an interview for your new book, and a giveaway. Or a guest post.

message 2: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 18 comments Mod
Hiya,

I would love to take part . . . An interview sounds good. Please email me the questions. What would you like posted on my blog? I'm pretty flexible

message 3: by Alyssa Janine (new)

Alyssa Janine Busia (alysinbookland) Hi! It's fun I think. :) I want to do some though I don't know how it works since I'm just new in blogging.

message 4: by Amena (new)

Amena  (Nerd in New York) (nerdinnewyork) Thanks you Segilola, and Alyssa! Add me as a friend so I can message you on goodreads! Segilola, I'm emailing you right now!

message 5: by Alyssa Janine (new)

Alyssa Janine Busia (alysinbookland) Balie wrote: "Thanks you Segilola, and Alyssa! Add me as a friend so I can message you on goodreads! Segilola, I'm emailing you right now!"

Done! :))