Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > UF first in series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BR (new)

BR Kingsolver (brkingsolver) | 43 comments The book is about 65,000 words (225 print pages). I can provide it in either Word or PDF. If you're interested and can read it in the next 2-3 weeks, please let me know and I'll send it along.

A Plague of Vampires

Realm Slider Series-Book 1

Blurb:
Princess Elanar is the only member of the High Elf royal family to escape the betrayal and assassination that conquered the shining towers of Elhandirhin. Her teacher uses Elven magic to send her and her guardians to another realm, but an ambush disrupts their plans.

Alone in a strange world, Elanar must survive until she comes of age to take her throne. She escaped the Dark Elf conquerors, but those who sent her to Earth didn't count on vampires, shape shifters, demons, and the FBI.

But maybe a little Elven magic is just what Washington D.C. needs, especially when demons start eating the members of Congress.
------------------
The book is Upper YA/NA/Adult. Some swearing, no sex scenes, though it does include some "adult" themes.

message 2: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments email me : mo2hammad96@gmail

message 3: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments mo2hammad96@gmail.com

message 4: by BR (new)

BR Kingsolver (brkingsolver) | 43 comments Thank you, Hamad, but based on your reading preferences, it doesn't appear that you would be part of the target audience for this book.