Books&coffee club discussion

Suggestions and Ideas

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

Anjitha (gayleyo) | 16 comments Mod
Hey guys! Use this thread to propose ideas about any new read alongs. Also use this thread to give ideas on how to improve the group. Any suggestion will be taken into consideration.

message 2: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (last edited Jun 10, 2016 05:37AM) (new)

hi guys, Just for your awareness, I am hosting a read along of the Little Women . The date for the read along is August 3 2016. I hope that is enough time for every one to get a copy and read it.

message 3: by Elsa (new)

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) Downloaded my free copy from amazon, will start tonight. Should be finished by the 3rd.

message 4: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

great elsa. Im so sorry for the late response. I haven't been online much these days

message 5: by Elsa (new)

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) Hay Ranjana
Do you have anything new coming up?

message 6: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

so sorry elsa! its been like nearly two weeks since you asked . I was busy with exams.. well, please send some suggestions as to what we need to read next. Aishwarya has given two books. do you guys want to read those? or are any other books recommended? little woman was my contribution. what about you guys?

message 7: by Anjitha, The head phone gal (new)

i have recently read the eragon series. and I have loved them. I was thinking of starting a discussion on those. what is your call?

message 8: by Elsa (last edited Dec 02, 2016 04:49AM) (new)

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) I like your idea of starting a series where all the books in that series are out and not having to wait till the next one comes out. I've read The Eragon Series and I liked it, not sure I would do a re-read of the story when there are so many others series that I have on my TBR list. If I can suggest
Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu , Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu , Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu
What do you think?
Anyone else have a series that they are thinking of starting?