Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Looking for Trilogy's or Short series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabby (new)

Gabby | 906 comments Hi Guys! I have a goal each year to read a WHOLE series. This year I'm running out of time but still want to complete this goal!
I'm not fussy about what the series is about (Preferably graphic novels or manga- as they're short) and even if it's not paranormal.

But please comment down some trilogy's or short series (even two-book series) so that I can complete my goal this year!

thanks, guys!

message 2: by Ciel-Adrienne (new)

Ciel-Adrienne Vinadetta (peachiebooks) Try Magician, Silverthorn and A Darkness in Sethanon by Raymond E. Feist

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Hansen (rebeccahansen) | 8 comments The Arrow for the Queen series by Mercedes Lackey is pretty short or you can go with the Dealing With Dragons series by Patricia C. Wrede. They are both fantasy but they are fast reads.

message 4: by Kira (last edited Jun 15, 2016 04:42PM) (new)

Kira Decker (kiradecker) | 25 comments Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin's Trilogy) series by Robin LaFevers is great.

For a Paranormal Duology try Images Eternal/Shoalman Immortal

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Wheeler I'm loving the Z-Burbia series by Jake Bible. There are a bunch of books in the series (7 I think so far), but they're all shorter - only about 300 or so pages each. I'm on book 3, and I'm sure if they were the only books I was concentrating on reading, I'd be able to fly through the whole series in a month or two.