Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget Dylan O'Brien Fans ;) discussion

Quizzes > Which Awkward Actor Is Your Soulmate

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Just thought this could be a bit of fun for the girls lol

Take the quiz who's your awkward guy soulmate :)

http://www.playbuzz.com/catherineread...

I got Jay Baruchel
He's actually pretty cute ;)

message 2: by Satan's Pet (new)

Satan's Pet (TheBlackParade) | 43 comments I got Jay too.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhh hey twinsies hahaha he's not bad looking lols

message 4: by Satan's Pet (new)

Satan's Pet (TheBlackParade) | 43 comments Very true. ;)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehehe ;) sowwweee couldn't help me self lols....I like the tall dark and the air of a nerdy look haha ;)

message 6: by Anwar Masaad, The Bouncy Mod :) (new)

Anwar Masaad (anwarmasaad) | 318 comments Mod
Jonah Hill

I love this guy! He's hilarious! He's also super sweet and would make a very loyal boyfriend. A great word for him would be risk taker. He's willing to do anything to keep you safe and to let you know that he's fun and carefree, which is just what you need. Despite being awkward, he's very social and is also the life of the party

XD

message 7: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments I got Michael Cera

Yay! You just scored the mega sweetheart! He's super romantic, a bit shy, and kinda girly, but that's okay! You know he's only into you and unlike most guys, would love to do anything for you and with you. He's honestly the perfect BF for any needy girl. Careful though. He might be clingy.

Lol, he sounds perfect XP!

message 8: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Lol, yes. Not TOO girly, but clingy would be nice. I want to feel wanted XP.

message 9: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Man, I really hope I can get a guy like that XD. It'd be nice to have any guy love me, actually...

message 10: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Lol, tell me where to catch one! ;) XP

message 11: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments XDXDXD

message 12: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments 30?! Too old protective daddy XD.

message 13: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments *Sigh* How about 18???

message 14: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Lol XD

message 15: by Satan's Pet (new)

Satan's Pet (TheBlackParade) | 43 comments @Hadiyah My brother is girly as fuck. Your soulmate and my bro would be a great match!

message 16: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments David wrote: "I'm such a good Daddie lol shays giving me a hugeeeeeeeeeeee huggers"

Awwie!

message 17: by Hads (new)

Hads | 902 comments Satan's Pet wrote: "@Hadiyah My brother is girly as fuck. Your soulmate and my bro would be a great match!"

Umm, I don't want too girly. Mostly just clingy. I'd like it if my partner is a man and acts like one on certain levels XD.

message 18: by Satan's Pet (new)

Satan's Pet (TheBlackParade) | 43 comments :) Face it hon, boys will always act like girls. My dad is 57 and he still acts like one.

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 57 comments Jessie Eisenberg

He's kinda stuck up, but maybe that's a quality you like in guys. One thing for certain is that he's aware with who he is and who he loves in his life. He's the type of guy who actually embraces his awkwardness and doesn't hide away in it. He is very determined, romantic, a risk taker, and a bit blunt at times, but hey, he tells it like it is. Sometimes there also seems a to be mystery behind his arrogance. Maybe you're the key to unlocking that mystery.

Hmmmm...... *muse* I think I like him.... I think I do..... *thinking hard*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

BAHAHAHHAHA lols unlock his mystery sis u can totally do this Hahahaha

((Btw did u ever check the no purpose at all thread sis??))

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 57 comments Mhmm... *still trying to figure him out*........ *face scrunched up in deep concentration*......... *sighs and gives up to deal with later, flying to the no purpose thread to check things out*

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 06, 2016 03:59AM) (new)

I got Michael Cera

Yay! You just scored the mega sweetheart! He's super romantic, a bit shy, and kinda girly, but that's okay! You know he's only into you and unlike most guys, would love to do anything for you and with you. He's honestly the perfect BF for any needy girl. Careful though. He might be clingy.

Excuse me but I'm not needy, thank you very much. But I do like this guy.... I think.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha I see it doesn't seem to be working out too well for u sis *smirks teasingly*....don't be thinking too hard....u no wat happens when u do....certain things pop and then I need my ultimate indecisions clothing gear hahahahaha

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHAHHA oh my kitty lols u tell them :P

Angie~ Faery of Weirdness (angiegoddessofweirdness) | 57 comments Potassium (AKA The Queen of Randomness & Wackiness) wrote: "Hahaha I see it doesn't seem to be working out too well for u sis *smirks teasingly*....don't be thinking too hard....u no wat happens when u do....certain things pop and then I need my ultimate in..."

*eyes widen whilst thinking hard* Makes sure you're wearing your gear- waterproof beanie and all incase you know what might explode and combust.... *frowning all of a sudden at the thought and thinks even harder*

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

OHMEGOSH *runs off to put on gear and returns quickly all set* okay I'm set

Randomness & Craziness Group Ohh & Don't Forget...

unread topics | mark unread