Vanished- An Advanced Roleplay discussion

characters > Character Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Temperance (last edited Jun 03, 2016 08:52PM) (new)

Temperance Post here to collaborate with other characters.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ | 250 comments Mod
Just a reminder, Jacqueline, that when people arrive at the Valley, the oldest they ever are is 13. Unless these kids have had some seriously twisted, busy lives, you might want to trim some of this down.

Alright... damn these kids have had quite the go.

message 4: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Hey Jacq ^~^ what did you have in mind.

Oh my....Lucas is....wow

message 5: by Temperance (new)

Temperance @Jacq: What kind of question is that? Anything for you dearie ^~^

message 6: by Temperance (new)

Temperance aw thanks dearie

did you have anything specific in mind? all of my darlings are still in the early stages >.<

message 7: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Oh, tell me tell me!

I like the idea of the two of them making it a competition, who can take things to the next level. That sounds really cool, and yeah perfect; it also means Heath will have someone who might watch his back...never know when the shade is going to appear

message 8: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Awesome; can't wait for everything to start ^~^

Morgan, you might have seen that I have Della Starling posted. I'm not sure if she and Mariana connect yet, but Della and Alex seem to have a few things in common. I have an idea for some plans with a character that hasn't been made yet, but I think she and Alex should at the very least interact with each other at some point, it could be interesting :)

Looking for a wife for Emmett Newman(fc Daniel Gillies)
- He is 36 years old and they have a young son together

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments I would be cool with that. We could just set our characters out and see how it goes. I'll save Alex for you. I think I might want something slightly more consistent for Marianna.

message 12: by Temperance (new)

Temperance ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ wrote: "Looking for a wife for Emmett Newman(fc Daniel Gillies)
- He is 36 years old and they have a young son together"

Wait I know him from somewhere...wait, is that Ellijah? :)

okay, so my sign off was a lie.... now I'm just on my phone ^_^
yes, Temperance, the is Elijah :)

Sounds good Morgan, I look forward to it!

message 15: by Temperance (new)

Temperance Lol oh the betrayal.
Yay I thought so :) nice pick!

Thank you ^_^ I always loved Elijah on TVD, and Daniel Gillies is adorable. I know we would need to make a few older characters, so I figured, what the heck, ya know?

Oh my God MEGAN, I feel like the worst person ever! D'X I keep calling you Morgan, I am so sorry!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Temperance (new)

Temperance I love how they expanded his personality on the originals; his intelligence and sass is without compare. You definitely made the right choice; can't wait to see what you do with his character! ^~^

message 19: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments don't worry, rain. I'm fine with almost anything. I write under the name Maggie, so I respond to anything that starts with M.

@Temperance, I'm almost done with him. Some of his values he passed on to Della, since he pretty much raised her. I think I made a pretty decent character with him :)

@Megan, ugh, I just feel bad about it. My brain was fried last night, so for whatever reason when I saw your name, I though Morgan >.<

message 21: by Temperance (new)

Temperance ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ wrote: "@Temperance, I'm almost done with him. Some of his values he passed on to Della, since he pretty much raised her. I think I made a pretty decent character with him :)

@Megan, ugh, I just feel bad ..."

You are a character creating machine! I can't wait to see what you've come up with from him. :)

message 22: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hey guys! So I know I haven't posted any brainstorms yet, I'm still getting them together but: I'm looking for two siblings for a character. I haven't claimed his face yet (oops) but I will as soon as I'm done typing this! I'm gonna use Andy Biersack for him, the character is called Sage. The siblings I'm looking for are a twin called Briar (either gender, probably fraternal twins) and a younger sister named Ivy. They came from a poor family and were neglected by their parents. Let me know if you're interested!

message 23: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Hey guys I would like to make some characters does anyone have a suggestion?

message 24: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Hi Kendall! I have the collabs I talked about just above you open!

message 25: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ok cool I'll check them out when I get out of class

message 26: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay!

message 27: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Gee(Fiera) wrote: "Hey guys! So I know I haven't posted any brainstorms yet, I'm still getting them together but: I'm looking for two siblings for a character. I haven't claimed his face yet (oops) but I will as soon..."

ok coolio I looked and i'm for sure interested, what kind of look do you want going for the twin/sister?

message 28: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) What do you mean by look? Face claim?

message 29: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Yeah or if you don't know who, then like a general idea

message 30: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Um, well if you'd like to choose your own, he's got lack hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. The only person I can think of is Sarah Urie for a sister, but if you're looking to make the twin be a brother, I can't give you any.

message 31: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ok I like her, I also looked up some more if you are interested
twin girls:
Kaya scodelario (she is tough, secretly vulnerable, and could be the younger sister if you would rather)
Marie avgeropulos

Twin boys:
Luke Hemmings (if you want a mild contrast contrast)
Monro chambers
Matthew daddario

Sister:
Rowan Blanchard (if you want a innocent girl that can take care of herself)
Kaya?
Just let me know

message 32: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I really like Marie and Monro for the twins! and Kaya would fit too for a sister. It's really up to you which one you make.

message 33: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Are there 2 twins or just one twin? (I'll probably make Jay's since I have tons of gifs of her)

message 34: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I have one twin, you would have the other.

message 35: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ok cool, one twin. Hmmm, I would like to make a twin but I also want to make Kaya. I'm not sure who to make lol

message 36: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Well she would work for a fraternal twin, easily. She shares enough features with my fc.

message 37: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Yeah but i think she would be a much better younger sister, I think I'm gonna make Monroe cause he's a little cutie. Lol unless someone is wanting to make the twin then I'll make kaya, I could easily use Kaya for something else too so Monroe will be fun.

message 38: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Okay, whatever you're most comfortable with!

message 39: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Coolio

message 40: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) All right great, let me know if you need anything!

message 41: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Can you let me know when you post your character? Cause I want to read it before I make mine

message 42: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Yeah of course! I'm working on a different one first but I'll let you know

message 43: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Ok thank you :)

message 44: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) No problem!

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments
Name: Marie Leroy
What I'm looking for: A love interest or friend who is slightly outgoing and can get her out of her comfort zone.
Her profile is in approved characters

Name: Ember Brown
What I'm looking for: Someone really outgoing and slightly daredevil-y. Ember is an adrenaline junky. She need someone who can help her get a fix.
Her profile is available in approved characters.

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 10 comments Anyone up for doing a collab? Late teen/early adult, they arrived together? Relationship would be siblings or friends?

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 10 comments Another idea, either on the same train of thought or a separate collab:
- One sibling is vastly older than the other(5+ years)
- They ran away from home, etc, etc... and came here earlier.
- Younger sibling later tried to discover where they went and also ended up here.

message 48: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) If anyone's still looking, I have a female character completely open. Her fc will be Lyndsey Way. Let me know!

message 49: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Is the character almost done? Or like should I start working on mine anyway?

message 50: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) I'm going to start on him today, when I get home

« previous 1