1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jasmine & Chuuya

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Cool, so you want to be Muse B? I can be Muse A, are we going to add like any characters that are bad every now and then?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Great.

Sure we can make small character sheets. That's fine I don't mind. I already have a female in mind for it but I'm on mobile so I will be slower in posting.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Same:)

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments I'll be posting mine soon.

message 5: by Janelle (last edited Jun 03, 2016 09:32PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Name: Adrianna Grey
Appearance:
Ability Name: Stopper
The Ability: Adrianna's power is known as stopper anyone with ability she touches she can stop their ability from working as long as she holds on. It can work with anyone but she uses it mostly on her partner Arsen.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Sure! Can you start it?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Thank you:)

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna glanced over at the man standing back so he wouldn't see her or Arsen nodding. "Ready." She was determined to try to stay a bit calm but she was prepared to go and fight if a fight is needed to start. She took a breath hearing the man talk she thought of going out first but waited a second.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna walked out her hands up in the air. "BS I don't have any information on drugs." The guy said pointing the gun at them. "If you don't know anything then why are you so defensive?" She asked him. "I've been followed around I don't know by who. I have to be protected somehow." The guy said annoyed.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna looked at the man glancing at Arsen. "Yeah right." He said to them sarcastically he seemed more unstable his hands shaking as they held the gun. Adrianna was behind the man she slowly walked over to him staying quiet making sure that he didn't see what she was doing. She would disarm him unless something else happens.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "I'm marked for death I am not telling you anything." He said to him shaking slightly he wasn't sure whether to shoot or not. His eyes were only on Arsen, Adrianna disarmed him easily knocking the gun out of his hand and away from them. "What the hell?" He pushed her back trying to get the gun but she knocked him down and got him settled down.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments She nodded. "At least you didn't have too." She assured him cuffing the guy before he could try to push her off again.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Got him." She got him up and kept him up bringing him in the car shoving him. "he's being difficult." most of the criminals are.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments She got in the passengers sitting with him. "Let's just hope he doesn't put up a fight."

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "That's only if Marcus isn't around driving her insane," she admitted looking down. She glanced at the guy when they got to the agency. She got him out and lead him inside with Arsen.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments She nodded. "How about I distract Marcus while you and Brooklyn talk to him." She said to him leading the man in the room. Brooklyn came inside she went over to talk to Marcus and distract him.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments She kept Marcus distracted the whole time before she went to speak with Arsen. "How did it go?" She asked him seeing the guy was already done. They had to knock out some of the targets they have already.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "No wonder he was struggling against me. I probably kept his ability from working." She admitted. "So we got one off our targets list we just need the two women and the other man. And the mystery person." She said looking at the list.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Yeah let's go. Usually they're at the nightclub. We might need to go in disguise." She said to him worried this may be a bit more difficult.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "I'll ask Brooklyn I'll meet you here in 15?" She could get ready pretty fast but a disguise needed some good work. She was determined to find the mystery person with him.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments She asked Brooklyn and got dressed before going down. She had a wig on and a red sort of cocktail dress. She even had some glasses over her eyes making her look different.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Ready." She walked out with him going to the nightclub she went inside with him. She looked around wondering what to do and what's going to happen if they got caught. She glanced around for anymore they knew as a target.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna followed him when he called her out. She could hear the voices outside, "go around I'll go from here. If there's anyone trying to run we can block them." She said to him prepare for a fight especially outside.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna opened the back door and walked out slowly cursing herself at wearing stilettos. But she could hear them talking she was hidden in a spot where the woman wouldn't see her. She took a breath waiting for whatever move she had.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna was about to reach for her gun when she heard Arsen's voice. "What do you want?" The man asked him turning to face Arsen. Adrianna had a feeling she knew the woman she stepped out of her heels so if she had to run she would and fight.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Your assumptions are wrong. Get out of here this is between me and her." He said to him. Adrianna walked out but she was still behind the woman who couldn't see her. He walked over to Arsen but he paid attention to who was behind his client.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "You really want to shoot me? I know your friend is right behind my girl and if you shoot me I can redirect the bullet at her heart or even at you." He said to her meaning those words. Adrianna reached for her gun pointing it at the woman.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "You know that's what I was told before and it's BS." He said to them. "There's no need for any Violence. I heard every word you said to her so talk and we can make this go as smooth as possible." She said to the guy and women.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments "Just leave." The guy didn't want to get caught nor did he want to deal with any bs. "Just come with us and talk that's all you have to do." She said to them.