The Page Turners discussion

Members vs. Mods > Round 10-June 2016: Purple Covers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janessa (last edited Jun 04, 2016 01:01PM) (new)

Janessa | 517 comments Mod
Welcome to our 10th round of Members vs. Mods. The Challenge for this round is... Purple Covers! For clarification any shade of purple will do, but the majority of the cover must be purple, so a small dot of purple will not count.

The goal of this challenge is to read as many purple covered books as you can during the month of June. If you are interested in participating please post a comment below. Then either edit your initial post through out or at the end of the month to include the titles of all the applicable books you have read for this challenge. Please, please, please edit your post, instead of creating a new one. This tends to throw off our numbers and makes scoring a bit difficult. Additionally, remember to edit your post before the 30th give the mods enough time to calculate the scores and announce the winner. If you do not enter the titles, your score will be counted as a 0 and will negatively impact the average number of books read by members.

The moderators will be confirming that all books mentioned fit the requirements of the challenge.

So without further ado, let the sign ups begin!

message 2: by Janessa (last edited Jun 07, 2016 01:41PM) (new)

*reserved*
1. Janessa
2. Jessica (Goldenfurpro)

message 3: by Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (last edited Jun 28, 2016 07:44PM) (new)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 86 comments I would like to join! I don't know how much I'll get read, since I just started a job, but I'll try!

BOOKS READ
The Curse Girl by Kate Avery EllisonWhen Magic Sleeps (Darkly Fae, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs

message 4: by Janessa (last edited Jun 18, 2016 07:47PM) (new)

My books:
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas , The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern