Vanished- An Advanced Roleplay discussion

characters > Role Application

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (last edited Jun 04, 2016 05:06PM) (new)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ | 250 comments Mod
This is a place where you may request to have an important role within the plot, including the leader of the Valley inhabitants, and other important characters that Temperance and I are withholding for dramatic effect ;) Fill out this application, and one of us will contact you with the options. However, there is a limited number of roles to be filled, so if you're interested, don't wait to apply! Some examples of positions that can be held are the leader of the Valley, the second in command, and the lead dissenter. There are roughly ten other special positions that we are choosing to leave hidden for now.

Name
Activity(how often you will be on throughout the day, week)
Roleplay Example
What you would be able to bring into the RP

message 2: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Name; Gee
Age; 19
Years of roleplay; Somewhere around four
Activity; I'm generally on a little every day, always at night.
RP example; [character adan ortiz; group city of heroes]
(view spoiler)
What I am able to bring; Lots of pain. I tend to create characters with tragic pasts and/or mental/physical illnesses that can effect them greatly and move along drama. That's another thing I'm good at, drama. I never take it to extremes without permission, of course. I also try to be creative and unique with every one of my characters; they may be similar to previous ones of mine, but are never exactly the same.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) | 27 comments NameMegan
Age18
Years of Roleplay 4 to 5
Activity I will be active at least daily. Times will depend upon my summer job (babysitting) and wifi connectivity.
Roleplay Example
(view spoiler)
What you would be able to bring into the RP
I tend to be good at planning creative turns, taking things where people wouldn't really expect them to go. I may not be great at making character outlines because my strength lies mainly in plot lines, but I can definitely pull my weight.

QUEEN Name Queen
Activity(how often you will be on throughout the day, week) ALwaysssss.
Roleplay Example This was a rp conducted in a Twilight group. (view spoiler)
What you would be able to bring into the RP Tons of detail and good plots.

the_guiding_light | 61 comments Mod
Name: Erin

Years of Roleplay: 3

Activity: Daily

Roleplay Example: (view spoiler)

What you would be able to bring into the RP: I enjoy creating and exploring relationships between characters, and creating deeply detailed characters.

message 6: by Deaths coming (last edited Jun 17, 2016 08:52AM) (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 14 comments Name: Ryan
Years of Roleplay: 3 years
Activity: I will be able to get on daily and be quite active everyday except for a few exceptions such as friends and such, but shouldn't occur more then once a week.
Roleplay Example:
(view spoiler)
What you would be able to bring into the RP: The willingness to play my part, whether that to die and lose, or play the heroic sacrifice. I would also bring great story lines that fits well within the world that this is

[ ᴊ ᴏ ʜ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ] "ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ; ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴀʀs" (acciokeyboard) | 30 comments
Name: Johnathan
Years: Six and a half
Activity: Just came back from a hiatus ; summer is in a months time and exams are over, so hopefully at least 3 hours a day.
Example:(view spoiler)
Bring to the Roleplay: Frequent activity, ideas and creativity, a willingness to listen to others ideas and develop the plot in the chosen direction.

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis Name: Isis
Years of Roleplay: 8+
Activity: I try to get on at least once a day. I love to be on so really though I'm on as much as possible.
Roleplay Example: Sorry this isn't wonderful, but it's the best I could find since I've recently deleted most of my old stuff.
(view spoiler)
What you would be able to bring into the RP: I have lots of experience with just about every plot imaginable, I can write to any depth required, and I know how to keep a plot moving for as long as necessary (as long as other people are willing to participate too).

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 5 comments Name Jaidyn
Age 16 next month
Years of Roleplay Roughly 6
Activity(how often you will be on throughout the day, week) As school has ended for the next couple of months, I'll be on daily. I frequently check for new posts throughout the day but I commit to replies at nighttime.
Roleplay Example (view spoiler)
What you would be able to bring into the RP Would it be wrong to say a youthful perspective (comparatively)? I can bring commitment and experience to the roleplay, and I tend to try and keep things exciting (not in a jump the shark kind of way) so no body involved loses interest.

message 10: by Brynden (new)

Brynden Davies | 2 comments Name: Brynden

Years of Roleplay: 14

Activity(: As you would like!

Roleplay Example (view spoiler)

What you would be able to bring into the RP: Ya know, honestly, I'm looking to create character tension. It isn't the good times that build great stories. One needs conflict to keep energy in writing. This is one of the hardest things to accomplish in roleplay; problems between characters often lead to problems between players. It's a very difficult line to balance. However, I feel more than up to the task, and am very excited to prove that to all of you guys!