1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lilian and Janelle Girl Meets World

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hey:)

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Hey, so singles or doubles?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hey, doubles please.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay, so my girl is paired with Lucas, who is your girl paired with?

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments I'm thinking of Farkle.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay, that can work ^^, shall we make our girls? should they be best friends, like Maya and Riley?

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay:) yes and that'll be great.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Cool, can you make yours first?

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Sure, fair warning I'm on mobile so I'll have a hard time posting photos.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments That's fine ^^

message 11: by Janelle (last edited Jun 03, 2016 06:25PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Name: Elise Christensen
Appearance:

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Name: Angelica Reyes
Appearance:

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Cool can you start?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure

Angelica walked around the middle school, people said hello to her as she passed people, she smiled and said hello back, she hoped this school year went well, she had just moved her with her best friend, and at the moment she couldn't see her and she also wasn't paying attention to where she was going.

Farkle was with his friends, Riley, Lucas, and Maya, and Zay, he smiled at all of them, " It's a new year with new friends, this is going to be super amazing," Farkle said as he looked at everyone. He wasn't even thinking about anything else, but he noticed someone new, he debated on wether to tell Lucas who was heading their way or not, he decided against it.

message 15: by Janelle (last edited Jun 03, 2016 07:22PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Elise walked with her best friend Angelica in the new school she gave a friendly smile to everyone she saw walking by. This new school year was a fresh start to her but she was nervous because of her insecurities of being so smart. She did think of a plan that wouldn't make her look so smart it'll help her reach the popularity level Angelica was on.

Lucas smiled. "Yes, it will be." He agreed with Farkle before he glanced around towards the new students. He saw Angelica and tried not to blush he only smiled at her and her friend though it was mostly for her. "I wonder if we will get any new students in our classes today." He said to his friends looking back at Riley, Maya, Farkle, and Zay.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( okay, your reply doesn't make sense with my post....just saying )

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Sorry Let me redo it.))

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Fixed))

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Angelica noticed a boy smiling at her, she smiled back and then blushed looking down, she looked at Elise, " This school year is going to be exciting," Angelica said with a smile as she walked, she stopped in front of their new classroom, she checked the schedule and then checked the room number, " This is us," Angelica said and she linked arms with Elise.

Farkle noticed Elise, but he did not smile at her, he was too captured by both girls beauty, but a simple nudge from Riley brought him back to Elise and her beauty, he smiled at her then. Farkle then watched the two walk to their classroom, he raised an eyebrow, " Looks like we got new classmates guys," Farkle said.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He smiled at Angelica before looking away he saw they were walking into their classroom. "Hopefully, they'll like the class." He said to them with an excited tone maybe he could talk to Angelica without feeling nervous.

Elise noticed Farkle but looked away feeling nervous to even look at a boy like him. "Yes, it will be." She admitted to Angelica smiling. "I'm really excited to start classes." She linked her arm with Angelica walking inside with her smiling. "Do you think we have a seating chart or is it free?" She asked in a nervous tone.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Well I don't know, maybe Mr. Matthews can tell us, when he arrives of course," Angelica said as she looked towards the desk in the front that held no teacher, she looked around at the other students and felt very vunerable, she stands closer to Elise. " Or maybe those kids in the hallway can tell us when they come in," Angelica whispered into her friends ear.

Farkle smiled, " Hopefully they both will, let's make sure Mr. Matthews doesn't give them a hard time, they have just come in the middle of the year," Farkle said as he looked at everyone. Riley and Zay nodded, " Yeah, let's make sure of that," Riley said and then looked at Maya, " They sorta looked like us but from a different dimension," Riley said.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Of course, I just hope we fit in coming in the middle of the year is strange," Elise admitted quietly. She glanced over at the kids in the hallway. "Yeah maybe." She looked down. "Is it just me or are you nervous too?" She asked Angelica her tone was clearly nervous but being with her best friend was helping.

"I'm pretty sure he won't but then again he might." He admitted to Farkle glancing over at them. "They look nervous let's get inside maybe help them out they seem so lost." He said to them before walking inside. "Yeah they do but maybe we're wrong they might be totally different from us." Maya agreed.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I'm just as nervous as you are El, I almost always as nervous as you," Angelica said as she looked at Elise instead of the other kids, she then looked behind her at the kids in the hallway, the one that smiled at her before she came in here was kinda cute.

Farkle nodded and walked towards the classroom, he was the first one in, " Hi, my name is Farkle, I'm the Genius of the class, do you guys need help?" Farkle asked both them. Riley smiled and nodded, she then followed Farkle, " Let's hope Farkle doesn't develop two more crushes, or we are totally doomed," Riley said. Zay chuckled, " Let's hope one of them likes me," Zay said as he rubbed his hands together.

(( OH plot twist!: Angelica falls in love with Zay and they start dating a month after the girls are at Middle school and Lucas grows jealous? ))

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "But you're more confident then me Ang," she admitted looking back at the new kids before looking away again. Putting herself down made her feel terrible but she couldn't help it especially when they're new to this school. She got really quiet when Farkle came in calling himself a genius it made her feel terrified. But she couldn't help but speak and ask for help. "Hi Farkle um we were just wondering if the class has a seating chart or if it's free seating."

Lucas smiled walking inside with Farkle and the rest of the gang. "Hi I'm Lucas," he smiled at Angelica. "You never know maybe one of them is perfect for Farkle." Maya said to Riley glancing at them. "Riley here comes your dad." She warned her seeing Mr. Matthews coming in.

((That's a good idea!))

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( alright then ^^ got any ideas for your girl that you want to throw in? If not I got an idea in my head ^^, but I gtg right now ^^ ))

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((No I don't have any ideas for her right now.))

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Hmm, that's okay, I have an idea, but it doesn't have to happen, but maybe when Lucas gets jealous, he goes out with Elise? And then Farkle gets jealous and it just becomes an crazy mess of jealous that they all have to sit down, Angelica, Elise, Farkle and Lucas, and they start talking to each other to calm them selves down or something? ))

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((I think that's a really good idea.))

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Angelica was about to answer her friend, when a guy named Farkle came over and introduced himself as a genius, she then looked at the other boy who introduced himself as Lucas, " Hi, I'm Angelica and this is my best friend Elise," Angelica said as she looked at Lucas.

Farkle listened to Angelica, " Those are pretty names, Elise means God is satisfaction and Angelica means Angel," Farkle said as he looked at Elise, he smiled softly and began wondering something. " And no the class has no seating chart, you can sit in the seats behind me and Zay," Farkle added. Zay came over and stood in front of both of them, " I'm Zay and the girls behind you are Riley and Maya," Zay said holding out a hand to them. Riley looked behind her, " Yup," Riley said.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "It's nice to meet you both. You're a little nervous?" He could tell but she has nothing to worry about. The school was good and so was the classes. She would like it there and Elise would like it too. He smiled at her in his mind she was so beautiful.

Elise nodded glad to know where to sit. "Hi," Maya said to them as if she was tired and bored but that was her usual self in the morning. "It's to meet you all." She said to them really feeling shy.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Angelica smiled, she shook Zay's hand, " Hi, this is Elise," Angelica said to Zay. Angelica then looked at Lucas, " Yeah, we are a little nervous, it's the middle of the school year and we know nobody but all of you guys now," Angelica murmured.

Zay smiled and went to his seat, Riley looked up when Zay said her name, she then said, " Hi," and then walked to her seat when her father entered the room, she hoped her father didn't embarrass the girls. Farkle smiled and listened to them both, but when Mr. Matthews came in, he went to his seat.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Hi, Zay." She shook his hand after Angelica shook his hand she smiled at him. She saw Mr. Matthews and sat behind Farkle nervous and excited at the same time. She took a deep breath she wasn't going to try and sound too smart. It's not like her but she will go and act like she isn't smart at all.

"Don't be nervous it's going to be fine." He assured her smiling. "Everyone is really kind here you'll fit in." He said to her really happy she was really pretty. He sat down in his seat next to Zay. He really hoped Mr. Matthews wasn't going to go crazy and embarrass them.

Mr. Matthews walked in seeing the new students. Hi, you must be Elise and Angelica?" he asked them. Elise looked down and nodded. "Yes I'm Elise and that's Angelica." She introduced herself she was so nervous. "Well welcome. You two are in for a big treat." He said to them writing the lesson name on the board.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Farkle watched the girls and then looked over his shoulder at Elise, he smiled before then looking up at the board, he read the board as Mr. Matthews wrote the lesson on the board. He smiled and then looked over at Lucas, who he sat next to every class.

Angelica smiled at Lucas and then took her seat behind Zay, who sat behind Lucas, she would have sat next to Lucas, but there was already someone there, and she could've sworn she knew her somewhere, she was wearing pink and sounded snobby, she leaned over and looked at Elise, " The girl on the left of Lucas, does she sound familiar?" Angelica whispered, making sure no one else could hear her.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Elise smiled back at Farkle shyly she looked up at the board reading the lesson it was unique they were learning about more honesty. She was prepared to listen and start on the homework but she wasn't going to try. Elise glanced over and recognized Missy Bradford she looked back over to Angelica, "It's Missy Bradford." She whispered to her.

He smiled back turning his attention to the board and Mr. Matthews when Elise say by him he didn't say much to her. She was starting to flirt with Lucas again but he was ignoring them.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Angelica narrowed her eyes, " Does she have to follow us everywhere? I mean how many times do we have to move to get away from her?" Angelica whispered. She hated Missy Bradford to the core, Missy had made her life miserable since she was in kindergarten, and since they had always bullied her for anything she could find about Angelica. Angelica was glad to have Elise by her side though.

Farkle kept his eyes on the board, but he could hear whispering and turned to see Angelica whispering to Elise, he didn't eavesdrop though like anyone else would, but he could tell who they were talking about, he would have said something to get Missy to stop speaking so loudly, but all she was trying to do was get Lucas's attention.

Riley looked at Maya and then looked behind her at the new girls, Riley then looked at Lucas and then at Missy who sat next to Lucas, she raised her hand so that her father would notice her, she changed a little since the first few months of school. " Mr. Matthews, I think Angelica needs to move to see the board, is it okay if she switches seats with Missy?" Riley asked, she was getting tired of Missy and she could tell that it was bothering Angelica quite a lot.

message 36: by Janelle (last edited Jun 04, 2016 11:02AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "I have no idea. But with her being here makes everything harder." She admitted whispering she looked down wondering why it has to be Missy out of all the bully's it had to be her. She was going to help Angelica get through this Missy won't ruin anything this time. Elise looked back at the board listening to Mr. Matthews when he spoke.

"Yes, I believe that's a good idea. Missy, please switch with Angelica," he said to Missy. She had a pouty face but got up and switched with Angelica. "Good now today we're going to start learning about Honesty." He explained to them. "Why do you think Honesty is so important?" Mr. Matthews asked them.

Lucas was really happy that Missy was asked to leave. He smiled gratefully that Angelica came and moved into the seat next to his. He smiled at her more relaxed and not tensed at Missy's flirting.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Sorry not done yet.))

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Angelica smiled, she raise a hand then put it down quickly, " Honesty is important because it helps hold any relationship mainly together, it's also very important because then where would any of us be without honesty," Angelica answered, she was about to say something when Farkle began talking, she glared at him.

Farkle smiled, " Also, Honesty is important because it holds a speical bond with trust and confidence, Honesty is the trait that helps boosts your confeidence and helps gain trust with your loved ones and friends," Farkle said, adding to Angelica's answer. Farkle glared back when he looked back at her.

" Look's like Farkle found his match," Riley said turning in her seat to look at Angelica and Farkle, who were both glaring at each other now. Riley smiled and chuckled softly.

message 39: by Janelle (last edited Jun 04, 2016 10:07PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Mr. Matthews smiled and listened as they spoke. smiling. "Good, very good. Honest, it's needed in life whether in relationships or friendships or even family. You could be in a tight situation knowing the truth about yourself but end up choosing another path." He looked at them. "What will happen if you choose another path from honesty?" he asked them hoping for more answers then from Angelica and Farkle. He looked at Elise she looked down slightly taking a breath. "Elise?" he asked her.

Elise listened to the discussion she felt nervous to answer but when she heard her name she sighed. "Well obviously being dishonest will cause a trust in a person to be broken from the person that was being dishonest," she answered it was the obvious answer which wasn't like her.

"Without Honesty, no one can have that faith in another person. Honest is a true emotion we all were born with and no one should be dishonest. Whether they're feeling insecure or they're desperate for attention Honesty is our best quality." Lucas said to Mr. Matthew's after Elise spoke. "So choosing the wrong path will always lead us back to Honesty." he felt like those words were true. "Hopefully, it'll last," Maya said quietly listening to the discussion realizing that Elise wasn't trying too much. "Lots of active discussions today." She said to them quietly.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Angelica would have answered, but she let him talk to Elise, she listened to her friend and smiled, Honesty was big in their friendship, and they were honest at all times, not once were they ever dishonest with one another. Angelica began to think and she wondered about something else, she began to blank out but found herself and blinked before focusing on Mr. Matthews.

Farkle kept his mouth shut when Elise and Lucas spoke, they were right and he wouldn't correct them, because there was nothing to correct, he glanced at Mr. Matthew and then at Elise and Angelica, then he glanced at all his friends.