Outlander Series discussion

Outlander on Starz S2 > Episode 12 - The Hail Mary

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments this is outlander, not football ;)

message 2: by Liza (last edited Jun 24, 2016 10:09PM) (new)

Liza (lizaburgos) Again, it has been changed a lot from the book but its still good.... But Murtagh instead of Jamie?? (will not give it away) Noooooo I disagree with this one.

message 4: by Maria (new)

Maria Liza wrote: "Again, it has been changed a lot from the book but its still good.... But Murtagh instead of Jamie?? (will not give it away) Noooooo I disagree with this one."

Oee you mean the situation with BJR & M.? I wasn't feeling that also! They should have had Jamie there, would have made the scene and story more interesting!

message 5: by Liza (new)

Liza (lizaburgos) Agree Maria!

message 6: by M. (new)

M. MacKinnon | 121 comments On the other hand, I thought that Tobias Menzies did an amazing job with his depiction of Black Jack's character. He gave us both the old Randall whom we love to hate, and the man who would do anything out of love for his brother. Part of his fury seemed to be directed at that tiny part of himself that was human and selfless, preferring always to deny its existence. Loved it!

message 7: by M. (new)

M. MacKinnon | 121 comments It's on June 9. They didn't want to run into the July 4 weekend. So you should be OK. ☺️

message 8: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 145 comments Monica wrote: "It's on June 9. They didn't want to run into the July 4 weekend. So you should be OK. ☺️"

JULY 9TH

message 9: by Jacki Mohap (new)

Jacki Mohap | 56 comments So no episode this coming weekend, July 2?!

MissSusie wrote: "Monica wrote: "It's on June 9. They didn't want to run into the July 4 weekend. So you should be OK. ☺️"

JULY 9TH"

message 10: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 145 comments Jacki wrote: "So no episode this coming weekend, July 2?!

MissSusie wrote: "Monica wrote: "It's on June 9. They didn't want to run into the July 4 weekend. So you should be OK. ☺️"

JULY 9TH""

No because of 4th of July weekend

message 11: by M. (new)

M. MacKinnon | 121 comments Haha, yes, July 9. Sorry about that.

message 12: by Patty (new)

Patty | 189 comments They are having a marathon on Starz on Saturday starting at noon