1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Janelle Jasmine and Rebekah

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Here we are!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hey:)

message 3: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments So do you want to start with character profiles or talk about the general plot

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Let's talk about the general plot.

message 5: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Okay so like I said they are part of a secret organization that fights against corrupt organizations. I really want them both to travel and have to go to high end galas while changing their looks, going under aliases. Muse B (the boy) is like sweet and protective while Muse A (the girl) is kinda sarcastic, and angry. Want to add anything so far?

message 6: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments And the corrupt thing I'm hoping they can go against is like I said, illegal drug and human trafficking.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments That sounds great

message 8: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Awesome here's my character profile

Name: Alejandra Katerina Perez
Current Alias: Gabriela Marie Flores
Height: 4' 11"
Physical Description: Alejandra is small in stature with an hourglass figure. Her natural Hair color is a Auburn with some ginger highlights. She has big brown eyes that are always being changed with contacts
Brief History: Since her parents had worked with the organization she has stayed with them and trained all her life. Up until recently she worked with her parents or her partner Adam, who was her boyfriend in later years. During a very tricky assignment Adam took the torture and murder of his very person to protect the information that Alejandra had. Since then she has only worked alone.
Brief Personality Description: Alejandra does not like to go by her first name simply because her late boyfriend said it was the most beautiful thing that he heard. In trying to break all ties to him she now only goes by Kat or Katerina. She has developed a very angry harsh attitude to people and views emotions as an unnecessary thing. Her sarcasm tends to get her in trouble but she knows how to get out of it. Because of her lifelong training she is one of the best operatives under 25.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments I'm on mobile so I'll be having a hard time adding my character but he'll be up soon and with any bad characters that pop up in the rp or victims I'm willing to play them with you:)

message 10: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments No problem! I just switched over to mobile too. Plus I'm gonna hit the sack now anyways I have the SAT tomorrow morning so I have to make sure I have everything. Oh one more thing, I probably won't be on till like late afternoon tomorrow because after the SAT I'm going to lunch with my friends but once I get back I'll check the thread!

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Sounds good! I'm still working on my charrie and yeah whenever there's a bad guy I'll play them lol I like to work on them:D That's fine I will be on more then in the afternoon anyways.

message 12: by Janelle (last edited Jun 03, 2016 07:25PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Name: Xander Christensen
Appearance:
Brief History: Xander grew up in his uncle's home his father and mother were killed during a mission with the organization. He focused on becoming a good agent while working in college. He is a hard worker and partner to Kat but he doesn't want to get into her personal life. He is a good agent he's prepared to solve any bad case and find any enemy.
Brief Personality: He's very quiet but he's protective. He's a good person that doesn't want to cause problems. When someone needs something he's there to help in any way he can. He doesn't want to see someone get hurt. When he fights he's focused and determined. He's so kind to anyone and everyone when he chooses to be.

message 13: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Finished testing! Do you want to start them off when they're getting their assignment?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Yay! I hope it went well!! Sure:)

message 15: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Cool! I'll start

Katerina walked down the cold hall, she had been called down to be briefed for a new assignment. She scanned her identification card and passed through the door when the light turned green. "This better not be a damn babysitting assignment again," she mumbled to herself. It had been months since she had done actual field work. Kat was just itching to get back in the field since her last solo assignment. Once again she scanned her card and gave a slow knock on the briefing room door.
"Come in," said a voice from behind the door.
"Morning Dad, what have you got planned for me?"

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Xander looking up when Kat came inside he looked down. "It's a undercover Mission we have for you Kat well for you and Xander." Her father answered her. He looked down not wanting to cause her problems. He knew she was sensitive but also a bit brutal he wanted to make sure he doesn't have old memories pop up. "Hello Kat," he said to her.

message 17: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments "I'm sorry and? No disrespect Daddy but you know I work alone. I filed as a solo agent after well, you know." Katerina looked away from them. It had already been three years since that day, but it had haunted her ever since. "What's so different about this mission that I have to have a partner. You know I'm one of the best, I get in, I get out, I get it done." She looked over at Xander "Listen Pretty Boy, this have better not be a damn partner request because I will make your life hell." Katerina had a lot of pent up anger, and this assignment wasn't helping.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((I'm so sorry I was on but my notifications were screwed up on mobile so I had to wait until now to answer.))

"I know you work alone honey but it's necessary. This mission is a human trafficking ring in the college you two go to. It is lead by a brother and sister both of them are sneaky and will be manipulative. We need one person on the inside in another person on the outside. Xander will be helping you Kat if you get on the inside." He said to her calmly. "Don't worry I didn't ask a partner request," he said to her. He wasn't happy about this either. "I don't want to do this either." But it seemed like there was no choice.

message 19: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments "Alright, fine. I'll do it, not exactly what I wanted for a first mission back out in the field but it'll do." She picked up the file that was waiting for her on her father's desk. Kat looked through and read the papers. "The brother is a professor and a first cousin of a drug cartel leader. Probably bringing in girls for their disgusting 'entertainment'. " She turned on her heels toward the door, before she left she looked over her shoulder at Xander, "If you need me pretty boy I'll be in the closet picking out my wardrobe for this mission." She turned the door knob and walked out the door.

message 20: by Janelle (last edited Jun 05, 2016 05:15PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He nodded relieved letting her take her files. "The Girl is the searcher she goes and targets the girls and brings them to her brother he does the dirty work after that. We don't have a file on the sister she's going to be more difficult," he explained to them. "You have to pick her out from the crowd and so far all the girls taken weren't dressed inappropriately or anything they just disappeared." Xander nodded at her. When she left he took his file and went to go and get ready.

message 21: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Kat looked around the Closet, it was nicknamed that because of the wide array of costumes, wigs and assorted attire. "Let's see, how about we go with the long black, wavey wig and.... the platinum blonde bob." She always took a minimum of two wigs for look changes, always helped when she was doing recon. She picked out a gorgeous A-line red dress. "This will be perfect for next weekend." Her file said the pair were having a benefit ball next weekend, and her and Xander had exclusive tickets in.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Xander was looking for his clothes choosing them easily. He got mostly nice boyish clothing then something fancy for the ball. He wanted to make sure that everything was going to be okay. He looked at the file about the siblings there has to be something for them to find about the girl.

message 23: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Kat strut over to Xander, half way there she pulled out a suit from the rack. "I suggest this little number, elegant, regal, slim fit." She measured it against his arm, "and look at that a perfect length!" Kat left it on a lounge chair next to her as she sat. "You need to work on you disguises for missions. Maybe some fake facial hair. I made my mom into a bearded lady once for a circus opp." She scooched to the side of the chair and patted the sea. "Come here Pretty Boy."

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He sighed and decided to pack it. "Thank you." He took out some of his disguises including his facial hair and dark sunglasses. "Already got some." He walked over and sat down next to her. "What's going on?" He asked him sitting down with her.

message 25: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments Kat pulled out a small pendant and handed it to Xander. "Here, if you're ever in trouble smash it. It's got a chip in it that when the protectant around it is destroyed it will send a signal to me on where you are, and vice versa if I squish mine." She handed it to him and continued to speak. "I honestly don't care how you wear it as lone as you have it with you at all times." She glanced down at her bracelet, it had a small mermaid on it. Adam had given it to her on their last mission together.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Thank you," he took it. "I know you have been having a hard time but whenever you need to talk that doesn't relate to the mission. I'm always here." He said to her. "I'm always hedge to help if you need if." He was always there.

message 27: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments She sighed, "Thanks but I learned a long time ago that emotions and work don't mix well." Maybe her dad was right in putting her on a mission with a partner. Kat was still a train wreck and perhaps a solo gig would have pushed her over the edge. "So the sister, have their been any similarities in the girls? If they aren't dressing slutty then there has to be something else linking them." She pulled out the file a a stack of sticky notes. "List and match, a favorite strategy of mine."

message 28: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments ((.......))

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He nodded. "So far no links have been found just yet most of them have been on a scholarship but they're all different kinds. The women also have their own different tastes." He explained to her looking down at the file. "It's funny these girls are from different places they're not from the US, and the one class they all have together is the sister's which is Criminology. Her brother teaches that class." He let her look at the files before he started to write down some things about the girls maybe with her help they would find more.

message 30: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments "See if we can get a record of their extracurriculars, grades, and places of where they're from. The connection might not be so obvious. Another thing we need to know is if these girls were same class, were they friends." From a bag she had next to her Kat pulled out multi-colored pens and highlighters. Everything had to be examined closely, if these girls were still alive they had to be helped. And if they weren't, well then the operation had to be stopped.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He nodded and got on his computer before contacting their sources he was emailed everything they needed on a secure record. "Got all of it." He printed them and laid them out so they could get some more information and label them. "They're all from Europe, only have one class in common and no they didn't look like they were friends at all." he showed her the list of clubs they had and their social networks. They didn't have many social sites on their information.

message 32: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments "Crap," she mumbled. If the class and Europe were so far the only things these girls had in common it was going to be much harder than she has first assumed. "Get me the professor's class schedule for the next semester. And find me information on the girl's families. What did they do for a do for a living, where have they traveled in the last few years, who are their friends." Kat told Xander. "After that, we're doing a bit of recon," she said with a sly grin. She pulled from the side a short tight dress, and black stilettos and walked away.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He nodded and got all the information he brought over the files to her. "I got the professor's Schedule and I got all the information on the family's. There're several possibilities of why the girls were chosen." He admitted to her. He could get ready in just a few minutes he got some information and hoped it would be fine.

message 34: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 126 comments About an hour later Kat showed up at Xander's door. She had on a black body con dress with black heels. Her hairs was done in loose, wild curls. "Come on pretty boy, show me what you've got." Her plan for the night was to head to a popular club off campus. Kat wanted to find out what the students knew about the girls and if they had any information that could help them in their case.