Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > First chapter of fantasy novel (5,530 Words)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Hardwick | 3 comments Hello,

I'm looking for someone, or preferably multiple people to beta read the first chapter of my novel. I'm really looking to know if the chapter catches the readers attention, making them want to read more, or if it is dull and you would put it down after the first few pages.

I'd really appreciate any feedback, so if you are interested, please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

James.

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen (kivrin) | 70 comments Hi James. We seem to have similar reading interests. I am looking for a male beta reader to go over my story, which has been beta read and edited several times. I need a male perspective on it. Would you be interested? It is lengthy, 177,000 and part 1 of a series. It is complete and most of it is posted on Wattpad if you'd like to take a look. https://www.wattpad.com/story/7183880...

I will be happy to look at your first chapter regardless. You can reach me at karebaer@gmail.com.

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Malkasian (mistyndrew3) | 11 comments James, e-mail me at dmalkasian1206@gmail.com and I'll BR your first chapter :).

message 4: by Bryant (new)

Bryant Reil | 27 comments I'd be happy to beta read for you as well. bryantreil@hotmail.com

message 5: by Juan (new)

Juan Zapata | 66 comments I'll beta read it. Send it over at JuanZapataTime@yahoo.com
although I might not get back to you until tomorrow.