message 1: by CD (new)

CD  | 1367 comments Sometimes a picture is worth a lot of words -

In this case, for early May in my neck of the woods one will suffice

HOT!

description

message 2: by Barb (new)

Barb I could go for that.

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1679 comments I dream of the day...

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 67 comments I could go for that too. We are at 54F and that is still a tad too chilly for me.

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise Here its rainy, and chilly - off to make more tea

message 6: by Gail (new)

Gail | 1523 comments Enjoying some cool weather here.

message 7: by CD (new)

CD  | 1367 comments Here we go again! It is over a month later this year, but still a tad bit warmish.

This was noon today outside the car. I was nice and cool at 74 inside.
/>

message 8: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Davis (portia2012) | 6 comments Los Angeles keeps hitting in the 90's and 100's. And there was an article from the Washington Post that Iran hit 165 a few days ago

message 9: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4234 comments It's been freezing here in Sydney and snowing in the Blue Mountains. Yesterday we had the coldest day in twenty years! Sydney thinks it's Melbourne .

message 10: by CD (new)

CD  | 1367 comments evie wrote: "It's been freezing here in Sydney and snowing in the Blue Mountains. Yesterday we had the coldest day in twenty years! Sydney thinks it's Melbourne ."

I've got to save up for a trip this time of year to somewhere South of the Equator!!

message 11: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24008 comments Mod
Lovely day here in the high 60s, low 70s in the sun.

message 12: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 3370 comments I like sitting out back around 7:30 with my dog and watching the hummingbirds come to the abelia. So humid this evening, but a breeze kicked up around 8 and gave some relief.