What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance, everyone fears the hero's name, family feud between the hero and heroine but they're forced to wed, tournament challenge. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natricia (last edited Jun 03, 2016 11:31AM) (new)

Natricia Goodwin | 2 comments I am trying to find a book. I don't remember the name or author of the book. It is a historical romance novel. The name of hero instill fear in everyone even heroin was afraid of him. There was family feud between hero and heroin but they were forced to be wed. The family of heroin used her as pawn for revenge. There was a tournament of some kind in which the family of heroin challenge hero but heroin told hero that she would never forgive hum if he hurt her family. The heroin did not stay to watch the match so did not see that her family was winning against hero who was not fighting back. It was the maid of the heroin who dragged her to the match and she was horrified to see what was happening. She then command the hero to win the match against her family which he did....hope this helps

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Natricia, what year did you read this book?

Please add plot details to your topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop/full (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

message 4: by Natricia (new)

Natricia Goodwin | 2 comments Hi Juels...That's it. Thank you so much!

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments You're welcome.

message 6: by Kris (last edited Jun 03, 2016 02:33PM) (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Great, glad you found your book.

I added a plot description to the header. This might help people searching for this book in the future.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Kingdom of Dreams (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Judith McNaught (other topics)