She-Geeks discussion

Sass & Sorcery (Rat Queens, #1)
This topic is about Sass & Sorcery
Comic Books > June 2016 Read: Rat Queens, Vol. 1

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

K.N. (karmaplace) Happy reading and mark your spoilers, please!

message 2: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim | 12 comments No spoilers here, but as proud supporter and member of the LGBTQ community, I do have to say Rat Queens is fantastic!

Leo(nie) (lemongreen_bird) I also really enjoyed that volume. It's so much fun!

K.N. (karmaplace) I picked this up from the library, and I'm really excited for it. I'm nervous I'm going to be craving more though once I finish.

Elizabeth (elizabethlk) I just finished volume two. This is a great series and I can't recommend it enough! I also have the Braga special around to read as well, which I look forward to. Rat Queens is one of the series that got me back into comics and graphic novels as an adult when I had fallen away from them for several years.

K.N. (karmaplace) I loved this and can't wait for more! Hannah's my favorite character (how could she not be), Dee has an amazing character design, and my favorite side-characters are Braga and Orc Dave. :)

Jessaca Willis (nerdy4books_jessaca) This has become my favorite comic. I can't pick a favorite character because I find myself loving all of them for all their uniqueness to one another!

Elizabeth, how's the Braga series? I can't get enough Rat Queens so I'm considering reading it :)

Lisa (teenymayhem) What a great book! Betty is by far my favorite character..