The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Treatis > Giza; The Grounded City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Benny Boot (last edited Jun 05, 2016 11:07PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Nicknamed The Captital in the Ground, Giza is large, packed, and gloomy city beneath Anga and is used as the teleported up to there if you do not own a ship. For most of the time, It is in a dusk/dark time all the time. It is also home to the HQ of The Rippers and The Anarchy Society. It is also like Victorian England.

message 2: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) As you fall into the chimney, you see a large table with about 14 or so men and women looking over plans. "What do we have so far on Gregory's disappearance?'' Aries said, suddenly serious. 'It appears he has turned ripper, I think Jacklynn has him in a death trance.' A woman in a bandanna said, her horns appearing over them. "Damn! Thats the third on this week!" He slammed his hand on the table and the belt magically poofed onto his waist.

message 3: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 2898 comments Mod
"Oh hello, did I drop in on something, " Leona asked cheerfully as she brushed the bust of her clothes.

message 4: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "When I was saying that Jack hypnotizes her newbies, I wasn't kidding. No that no one wants to join her, She begans to take from our group. We have about 5 more of out on patrol but thats all in Treatis. We have a lot more members in diffrent places but thats it here, and we cant keep losing peolpe." He groweld and hung up his coat and rolled up his button up sleeves and talked to a man in glasses who was looking a computer screen, on his wrist. "Dr. Rebecca ok?" The robot man nodded and Aries looked grim. "Dr. Rebecca Chang is our best robotics engineer, worked for the gods before."

message 5: by Eoraptor (new)

((edited))

message 6: by Eoraptor (new)

((okay, what are they talking about?))

message 7: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (death trance is like this power that is basically hypnotizing peolpe to do her bidding, since that there isnt any peolpe that will help her willing she takes from the Anarchy Society members and puts them in a death trance. There talking about the numbers they have left))

message 8: by Eoraptor (new)

((And they didn't notice Leona drop in?))

message 9: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (They did, Aries was explaing things to her)

message 10: by Eoraptor (new)

((Sorry, it wasn't that clear.))

"Well, my order is dealing with much larger order of their own, but if you want I'm sure I could persuade a few dragons to torch a few places," Leona suggested.

message 11: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Its fine, Leona. I dont think we need dragons. Im going out, I need to keep movin." He grabbed his bowler cap and walked out the window onto a walkway in the sky. He yelled as he walked once and kept moving until he found a spot and grabbed a cigerate from his pocket and lit it.

message 12: by Eoraptor (new)

"Why not everything's belter with dragons and I'm sure that having the servants of the fire god on your side will definitely bring a big fear factor to them," Leona replied.

message 13: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Beacause, I dont need the gods to help me in what Im doing." He snapped, a flare of anger came out of him. He gurmbled a little then went back to his cigar.

message 14: by Eoraptor (new)

"Not need the gods help, please without the help of the air god you wouldn't even be able to breath right now. So suck up your mortal pride because this revolution is going to need strong allies if it's going to succeed," Leona said putting her hands on her hips.

message 15: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "You fucking what mate?" He stood up and dead eyed her. "Where were your dragons when we acually needed them> When we were at our highest? Huh?" He sat back down, realizing its not worth the fight. She would keep blabbering about the gods so he just took a drag.

message 16: by Eoraptor (new)

"Well, like it or not, we don't always come in blazing glory when people are at their highest. We appear when people are at their lowest and truly need us the most. Your people have fought long and hard now the gods have heard your prayers and have come to help," Leona said firmly.

message 17: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "We appricate your concern now but A. I have never prayed to any of you wankers and B. We dint want your help. I dont care if im being thick headed, Thats just hiw it will be" He mumbled and stared into the fog and noticed a group of five on an oppisite walkway and a familar voice.

message 18: by Eoraptor (new)

"You may not have prayed to the gods or wanted our help, but the people did. They live down trodden lives and as such they turn to their faith that somehow things might get better. So if you don't want our help fine, but I came here to help these people and by the bird I'm going to," Leona shouted before noticing the group coming towards him. "Ah, those are the Ripper I bet?"

message 19: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ''Whatever." He nodded at her question and the group began to come around. "Your not going to help these people, I will. I've worked my entire life to do this, You and your gods are going to come in and swoop up the victory. I dont want Anarchy, Ironic I know, I just want the goverment to listen." He put his hood up as the group approached. It was about 5-7 peolpe and there was one that they all seemed to look at. She had bright blonde hair and piercing brown eyes. She walked with power and radiated it as well. They all are wearing black jumpsuits (basically). She smiled down at you and spat towards Aries and they kept walking.

message 20: by Eoraptor (new)

"What's with you and that bloody pride of yours, I'd offer you a chance to get the government to listen to you after one show of blazing glory. But you won't take it even when it served to you on a silver platter because you want all the bloody glory and think that you have to do it alone. Well guess what you don't, but if you want to climb the mountain bare handed. Fine. I'll just go and tell Prince Alkia had the mission was a failure, a pity he was going to bring an Auir fleet with but oh well guess you can do this alone," Leona growled before turning to the group. "What do you want?'

message 21: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I.." He sighs and outs his head down. Jacklynn says nothing and they keep moving. "I hate her. I do not want help from the gods so yes, go ahead. I dont want the ''whole Auir fleet" to help me. Me and my soldiers are more than capable." He threw his cigerate into the fog and stood up, looking down at the dragon lady. "I will never take a gods help. Never again." He walked off.

message 22: by Eoraptor (new)

"Tnederis dam you all, " Leona said running off and taking her portal back to Soulion to let the order know that they wouldn't be able to ally themselves with the rebels. She hated to report a failed mission, but she didn't know what to do. She could rally the people without the rebels noticing and the prideful mortals wouldn't take her help. So all she could do was go back in a fume and see what the order wanted her to.

((well I didn't expect things to end like that.))

message 23: by Eoraptor (new)

((Sure, that would be interesting, but if you want a child who can disguise themselves, Keahi would be a better choice as Leona kinda wears her heart on her sleeve and said what she thinks. Also do you want to rp the ceremony between Alkia and Rose while we're waiting for rock?))

message 24: by Eoraptor (new)

((well after that argument I don't think she'd want to come back unless he apologizes and accepts her help straight out, Keahi on the other hand would be better at hiding himself and helping from the shadows.))

message 25: by Eoraptor (new)

((Well considering that Keahi's an eos and doesn't worship the gods. He wouldn't lose his temper like Leona did. Plus the eos race and be found in all the worlds so it could just be assumed that he was native to this planet.))

message 26: by Benny Boot (last edited Jun 06, 2016 11:23AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((heeeh....ok. I dont like sloving problems. I like prolems that exploded)

message 27: by Eoraptor (last edited Jun 06, 2016 11:27AM) (new)

(( As for Ben I would like to wait for rock a little bit more to see if he wants to give Ben the proper send off. If he doesn't want to do it then we'll have a shade show up that looks like Lupa and kill him.))

message 28: by Eoraptor (new)

((Okay, then we'll go with the shade then.))

message 29: by Eoraptor (new)

((So you want to go over and get this over with?))

message 30: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) It had been a few days after his meeting with Leona and his mind was filled with nothing but what she had told him A pity he was going to bring an Auir fleet with but oh well guess you can do this alone.. He was in his chambers and stepped outside with a bad frown on his face. "Why did I not accept that." He grumbled as he went to the main table, cup of coffee in his hand as he stared at a map of the Orb, where they will be stealing the Proclaim of Treatis.

message 31: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((OI MATE))

message 32: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((Rock))

The ship landed with a thud as Isak and Pandora went inside to prep what cell the had while Aries stood guard at the closet door. He pulled up a chair and began humming as he sharpened his knives.

message 33: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments With the travel out of the way, Isane and Miette started to slowly wake up. Siren was freaking out, but slowly regained composure upon her friend waking up. Miette looked quite angry, but Isane quickly covered her master's mouth so they wouldn't reveal thekr current awake state. Instead Isane assessed if she or her master were tied up in any way, while Siren slowly peeked under the closet door frame. Her small, invisible, form easily being able to see what was going on on the other side.

message 34: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments ((*cough*))

message 35: by Benny Boot (last edited Jun 21, 2016 07:19PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((sorry been really busy still am))

Siren will see muck covered boots as Aries had been working in the feilds. He knocked on the closet door. "oi! Y'all wake up!" He stood and put his knives in the sheath as he began to open the door. He had a smile on his face and was dressed in his suit and mask dangling on his neck. "Welcome you rich folk.''

message 36: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (Im alive again btw.)

message 37: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Sorry, I got busy.))

message 38: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((Hey no worries...I know how it feels..))

message 39: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments (( Probably won't be able to respond until Friday night.

message 40: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((Cool.)

message 41: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments "You have committed a grave error by taking us here," Miette said under her breath. Isane hid behind her, far more scared than her guard.

message 42: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Well, maybe if y'all were such snotty bastard, we wouldnt be here, now would we?" He lifted you both up, one in each arm and began to drag you into the buu=ilding, down the stairs to a cell where Pandora was waiting. "I'll take first shift Pandora." She nod and went back the way you came. He threw you two in the dingy cell and locked the door. He moved the chair so he could watch you guys and went to work clearing the gunk off his shoes.

message 43: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (Psst)

message 44: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Miette frowned at the man, she wasn't just going to sit around and let some strange people due such decrepit and gross things to her, or her employer for that matter. "Isane," Miette said to her as she beckoned her master closer. The two started to whispered to each other, sparing glances back to the man in front of them.

message 45: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked at them and growled alittle. "Ya know, we'll make a statement with you to. Your gonna be our main event of our own party. Were gonna record it and send it to your papi. That show them assh hats." He finished cleaning his boots and went back to humming, looking at you every so often.

message 46: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Neither of them bothered to look at him and kept whispering to themselves. After a bit they nodded and headed toward the front of the cage. Meitte didn't even bother to hide the fact she was messing with the lock.

message 47: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He looked up and saw her. "Oi!" He stood and went to the cage. He pushed you back and growled. "Dont try it with your invisble friend either, Isak told me he could sence one." He sat back down and stared them more directly, knife firmly in hand.

message 48: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Miette only blinked at him. After another moment she again went to go for the lock. She clearly wasn't afraid of him.

message 49: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He stood and in a flash he was at the door again and cut a bit of your hair. "Lady. Im telling you this, do it again and that knife wont only cut hair." He smirked and pushed the chair right next to the oor and waited.

message 50: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Miette was a professional body guard, she had been trained for battle and was no push over. She was quick witted and fast herself and easily moved away from the blade he had used to cut her hair. "You swing that blade like a mentally brain dead child," she said bluntly to the man.

« previous 1