The Song of Creation (fantasy RP) discussion

Treatis > Anga; The City in the Sky

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benny Boot (last edited Jun 04, 2016 12:32AM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) The capital of Treatis, a great city with a large building known as the Orb serves as the Capital building. This is also where the rich folk live and the merchant square is. The castle on top of the orb is where king Orynn lives and his royal family. They keep the city floating by a large furnace that spins turbines on the bottom of it.

message 2: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Aries stood at a post corner in the Market Square, watching the mayhem of it all with a grin on his face. He flipped one of his knives; Lucifer, and saw a child getting chased by the blood miltia for stealing bread and tripped on of them. He looked back with a growl but Aries just shrugged and saw the kid dissapear in the madness and smiled.

message 3: by Eoraptor (new)

Eoraptor  (Mortus) | 2898 comments Mod
In the muppets of the chaos, a small human girl who couldn't be older than eight began singing under her breath. As she she sang the masses joined in one accord until the Royal elites had to step in a and try to stop them. And still they sang even as they fought a losing battle.

Do you hear the people sing

Singing the songs of angry men

It's the music of a people

who will not be slaves again

When the beating of your heart

echoes the beating of the drums

There's a life about to start

When tomorrow comes

message 4: by Benny Boot (last edited Jun 04, 2016 04:06PM) (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (WHAT?!?)

message 5: by Eoraptor (new)

((Sorry for not being clear basically Leona started a riot..))

message 6: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (ARE WE A MUSICAL?)

message 7: by Eoraptor (new)

((Yep XD))

message 8: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) (ok?)

He saw a load of peolpe signing and quickly jumped up on a building a crouched, Assassin Creed Style, and just watched the weirdest thing to happen to this city. He sighed and facepalm as the Militia began to beat them up and tossed a knife, it jabbed straight through someone's neck and it went poof and returned to his belt.

message 9: by Eoraptor (new)

The little girl smiled as she took down another militia member and bucked under the a knife flying over her head, "Lovely day isn't it," she shouted in the cutest British accent to the knife thrower., before jumping back into the chaos.

message 10: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Why yes it is ain't it?" He grinned, he was a Brit as well and jumped off the building, doing a flip for style, landed on a miltia member, sliting her throat with a slice of his hand. "Aint this a bit illegal?" He called out as you saw the Society tattoo on his neck as he moved.

message 11: by Eoraptor (new)

"Oh, like you care about the bloody laws otherwise you wouldn't.be risking you ass right now," she shaped back with a smile. "Now then, shall we finish this up and teach Therese bloody fiends a lesson?"

message 12: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Your right, love, I dont." He laughed and dodge a s word slash with ease and stabbed him in rapid fire in the gut till he fell. Over the next 5 minutes you manage to kill of whats left of the militia that was around. "Well that was fun." He wiped the blood off with a rag hanging from his trousers. "I didn't catch your name little girl? You fight well for a youngster, Whatever you do, dont join The Rippers, I heard their leader, Jacklynn, hypnotizes all her members into mindless slaves." He acted like a zombie then jogged back to her.

message 13: by Eoraptor (new)

"Of not," she said as she looked over her handy work and smiled before turning back to her helper. "Why thank you, I'm Leona Valance, and don't worry I won't be joining Ripper gang any time soon I will. I am already apart of a large much more important organization."

message 14: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Well then, Leona, What group are you a part of?" HE looked around and heard sirens going off and looked at her. "We better be going." He sheathed his knives in his mgic belt and raced off towards a building and climbe it with almost unatural ease and raced off, hoping from building and building until he reach the space dock.

message 15: by Eoraptor (new)

"It's a bit difficult to explain so let's go to safer location then I'll tell you,," Leona said as he took off. ""Come on me."

message 16: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He sat at the dock at the chair next to his ship, Eye of Iris. He was picking at his teeth when you showed u. "Why Hello."

message 17: by Eoraptor (new)

"Hello, " Leona greeted back with a cheerful wave.

message 18: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Come in, Come in." He walked into his ship and sat at the controls. "Welcome to my home." He grinned. "Well, home away from home." He kicked his feet up and yawned. "So what is this group?"

message 19: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((psst)

message 20: by Eoraptor (new)

"Thank you, it's quite lovely," Leona said as she took a seat. "Now before I answer you, what do you know about the existence of other worlds?"

message 21: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "I know there are quite a few of them." He threw his knife belt on the ground. "And that some dragon blokes helped stop everyone murderin' each other."

message 22: by Eoraptor (new)

"Well, I'm one of those dragon bloke, or dragon children as we prefer to call ourselves," Leona answered.

message 23: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Ya ont say?" He raised an eyebrow and took off his cap. "Well then. I guess Im just a wee bit inferior." He grinned as he took his feet off and started the ship.

message 24: by Eoraptor (new)

"No, not at all, we all have a part to play in the song of creation, and bringing hope to these people is no small fleet," Leona said with a kind smile.

message 25: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Nah, Im just a daft fellow who dosen't like the goverment." He flew the ship out towards Giza, he left it in the air and put on the cloaking system. "So your like a million years old then, not a 3 year old?"

message 26: by Eoraptor (new)

"Give yourself some credit, thanks to you these people have the courage and hope needed to fight," Leona said. "As for my age, well I want to say that I'm a hundred years old."

message 27: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He shrigs and bites into a snack bar he has in his pocket. "Hundred? Your an old chap aren't ya?" He smirked as he saw the symbol of the Society on one of the buildings nearby in Giza.

message 28: by Eoraptor (new)

"Yes, it's actually not that old for a dragon child," Leona said with a giggle as she looked out to see the symbol. "It's nice to see that the revolution is spreading."

message 29: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Just ours. Rippers want to straight up murder the goverment, have actually killed one of the 5 Prime Ministers." He frowned as he opened a ground hole to jump down. "Care to join me?" He sticked his shoulder out like a gentleman.

message 30: by Eoraptor (new)

"Believe, me I know. Nasty fellows those Rippers are. And of course after you my good man," she replied.

message 31: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) He saluted and dropped down onto the roof and enetered the building through the chimney.
(TO GIZA)

message 32: by Eoraptor (new)

Leona laughed as she jumped after him.

message 33: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Today was The Eqinox, where all of yhe nobles and royals mingle with the peolpe of Anga in one big party. It was verry crowded as everyone was out, hoping to see them. Aries, Pandora, and Isak where dressed up, blending in with a plan in mind. "Are you shure this will wpork, Brother?" Isak looked over to the leader as he fixed his suit. 'Everything will be finer, just got to get a voulpe nobels, send a message ya know?" He made shure his top hat's mask would come down if need be. Never know whem a Uchawi would attack. Pandora was similing and havbing a good time. 'This is great, innit?'

message 34: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Miette strode casually around the party. Using her pheromone powers she tried to best to keep the party happy and calm. She was acutely aware of the fact a mask party could hold potential rebels, but she didn't know for sure if any were here. Better safe than sorry, and besides. Her powers made the other nobles leave happy and in a far less complaint ready mood. By Miette's side was Isane. She herself was dressed up at the request of whom she was guarding. Her eyes tracked casually through the crowd, not on anyone in particular, but on Siren, whom was eaves dropping on petty gossip in the crowd.

message 35: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Aries noticed the first noble, a Franklin Goode. He walked up casually to him. "Sir, would you follow me?" He agreed and the went behind a building with no people and Aries stook a rag of sleep medicine right in his face and held it there as the noble fell easily after a few minutes. He dragged him into a trash bin and stepped back out unto the party, equipping his magic sifter mask. As he felt the wave of Uchawi magic sweep through. "Damn Pheromones." He gripped as he joined his party. 'Up to three nobles Aries.' Pandora said as she fixed her makeup. "Just two more and we can leave. Maybe A noble and his daughter."

message 36: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Neither Miette or Isane were aware of what he was doing. Even if they saw them they would have just assumed that the group was just walking outside for some fresh air. Miette sighed to her guard, "This party is awfully boring." To which her guard gave no response.

message 37: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Isak first noticed the noble's daughter and her guard and pointed it out to Aries. 'How 'bout them two? Seem easy 'nuff." Aries nodded. "We'll need a diversion so I can either get the guard with my sleep rag or Pandora can use a sleep spell on the two. We wouldnt even need her father." Isak nodded and headed over to the food stand and got some bottles and smashed them and called out in a slurred, sloppy tone. "WHo wanna get cut first?!? Hun?" He began swinging and moving toward Miette and Isane.

message 38: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Siren was quickly upon Isane, but she stayed out of blade form. "I would advise you to stand back, unless you wish for me to cut you down!" She snapped at the drunk man. Miette watched on with a frown. The crowd would grow restless if this kept up. "Might I ask what has caused you to act so barbaric? Shall I call for someone to take you home?" She questioned.

message 39: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) "Cuuuzz...Rick folks like you..keepzz everythin fer yourselvs.." He said as he swung again. Pandora walked up and whispered out her glyph and waved her hands. A wave of energy hit Isane and Miette. They would feel themselves dropping into a nice sleep. Aries stood by trying to catch the noble's daughter and bolt it to his ship.

message 40: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments Well in most cases two people passing out in the middle of a party would raise some alarm, but seeing as a man peetty much just admitted he was not a rich person, and a party crasher, guest and guards alike were upon him in an attend to most likely save themselves from a potential rebel threat. No one probably noticed the two girls passing out.

message 41: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) Aries held the Nobel girl and Pandora held the guard as they dragged the two to their ships, which was cloaked. They stepped inside and put them in the cleaning closet and locked the door as Isak walked in. "My double agent spell work I see." Pandora grinned and twirled her hair as Aries flew down towards their base of operations in Giza.

message 42: by Rock (new)

Rock | 1130 comments ((So do we move?))

message 43: by Benny Boot (new)

Benny Boot (bennyboot) ((Yes. Giza mate. You start it))