Clean,Non Religious-Reads discussion

General > Anybody ever read Goodreads Creative Writings?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 109 comments As a writer, I found the option to add some of my writings to my profile - and I think it is a global option for anyone, because they talk about fan fiction, as well as original works.

But I'm wondering if anyone else peruses the creative writings? As far as I know, it is impossible to tell unless someone makes a comment. It also doesn't seem especially friendly if you are searching for something in particular. (I noticed there isn't a "clean" tag - maybe I should start one?)

Seems like it could be a useful tool for finding new writers....

(I have teasers for my work posted, in case anyone is interested. The two most recent are family friendly, and definitely fit in the category for this group. https://www.goodreads.com/story/list/... )

message 2: by C., Group Creator (last edited Jun 03, 2016 10:21AM) (new)

C. | 921 comments Mod
Wow Kristi, no, never heard of or saw the Creative Writings!

Where does one find it? Is it a Goodreads discussion group?

I think adding a "clean" tag, is a great idea!

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 109 comments If you look under Community in the top menu, there's an option for Creative Writing. Click there and you'll see a list of tags, and a way to search by genre, and popular writings, too.

Think I'm going to add some tags for "clean" to my YA. :-)

message 4: by C., Group Creator (new)

C. | 921 comments Mod
Great thanks for the info, Kristi! :]

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jmckeit) | 16 comments Oh, yeah! I post excerpts from my books all the time there, and I plan to post many more! Will check yours out! :-)