Romance Audiobooks discussion

Authors/Narrators/Bloggers News > Amazon unlimited

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Day | 16 comments Hi I want to join Amazon unlimited to listen to audiobooks. I am finding it overwhelming to find a book with audio in the category I want that is free. Can anyone give me tips on how to navigate the vast quantities of books

message 2: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 533 comments This can be a very convoluted process, and I am not entirely certain I can guide you through it but I will try. When you go into Amazon, on the left is a button that says departments. Click there and then click on Kindle, ebooks, etc. once in that section, scroll down for the genre you want, click Kindle Unlimited and the Whispersync button. Hope that helps. Also, if the book has an audio available it will show a itty bitty headset by its description.

message 3: by Trish (new)

Trish R. I've just been going to Amazon and putting things like "whispersync mystery romance" or "whispersync historical romance" or "whispersync shapeshifter romance," in the Amazon search. Whatever I'm looking for but with the word "whispersync" before it. It gives you what you're looking for and the audible with it. If I'm in the mood for a vampire book then all it gives me is that kind of book, instead of going through 1000's of other books too. There's a lot of free books and audibles that are $1.99.