Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Sweet Breath of Memory
This topic is about Sweet Breath of Memory
Book Issues > Review

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariella (new)

Ariella Cohen (goodreadscomariella_cohen-author) | 10 comments How do I add pull quotes from reviews to the book page for this title? One appears now (from Jackie Mitchard); is there a way to add others?

message 2: by Krazykiwi (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments Quotes and promotional material are not allowed in book descriptions.

Some authors use their own review to selectively quote other reviewers. You can also use your blog space (either here, or fed from an external blog) or author profile.

message 3: by Ariella (new)

Ariella Cohen (goodreadscomariella_cohen-author) | 10 comments thank you. a different topic, but do you know if it's possible to do a giveaway that includes the book and also a basket of Italian treats as the novel revolves around an Italian grocery?

message 4: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Questions about giveaways are best asked in the GR Authors Feedback group or by contacting GR support

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Ariella wrote: "thank you. a different topic, but do you know if it's possible to do a giveaway that includes the book and also a basket of Italian treats as the novel revolves around an Italian grocery?"

Paula wrote: "Questions about giveaways are best asked in the GR Authors Feedback group or by contacting GR support"

Great idea though, Ariella! :)

message 6: by Ariella (new)

Ariella Cohen (goodreadscomariella_cohen-author) | 10 comments thanks. if i could only find GR Support I would reward myself with a cannoli! oy!

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments It's under the help link at the bottom of each web page

message 8: by Ariella (new)

Ariella Cohen (goodreadscomariella_cohen-author) | 10 comments thanks! you get the cannoli!