The Milexy Universe discussion

Dream House
This topic is about Dream House
Dream House (June 2016) > Spoilery Discussion!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra, Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alexandra Pedro (alexandracpedro) | 78 comments Mod
This time you won't have to wait long for the discussion since at least I am going to start it soon! I promise this time I'll be more active!

Feel free to share your thoughts on the book and get this discussion going! :)

message 2: by Camille, Mil (new) - rated it 3 stars

Camille Dent (thecamillion) | 90 comments Mod
I have a question that you can answer no matter how far into it you are! What do you think about the writing style? It is very different from most modern literature, so I am curious to know what you think of it!

message 3: by Alexandra, Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

I love it so much! It was the first thing I thought about. It feels special for me but I don't know if it is because I haven't read much in english so far. I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way! Also, it's very easy for me to read!

message 4: by Camille, Mil (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yes, I think her writing flows very well, which makes it easier to read for everyone! I think it is obvious that she put a lot of care into the story and the writing! Her style on YouTube is also very unique, so I think it is only natural that her story-telling style is different from most books too ^.^

message 5: by Alexandra, Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Was I the only one who thought at least at some point that all of them are ghosts?? I can't picture anyone being human right now (I'm at page 149)

message 6: by Camille, Mil (new) - rated it 3 stars

I'm not sure exactly when, but I also had that same idea before I finished the book too! I did really like how you cannot really be certain about anything until the end of the book!

message 7: by Alexandra, Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

That's exactly what I'm enjoying the most as well! I neeed to know ahah