Vanished- An Advanced Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
communications > Mod Applications

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ (last edited Jun 02, 2016 09:20PM) (new)

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ | 250 comments Mod
Hey guys! I can only imagine groups are rather difficult to run on your own, so I will gladly take all the help I can get! That having been said, I'm currently only accepting two assistant/ co-moderators. If the group takes off, I may open it up to more. As of right now, if any of you are interested, please fill out the following info and I'll send you messages on any further questions I might have :)

-Name
-Moderator Experience
-Activity(how often you are on throughout the day or week)
-RP Example(should show detail and originality, you may post a link if putting it in context will help. Doesn't need to be a novel, but whatever you think is a decent length. PS, I'm not just looking for what kind of rper you are, but what you might be able to add to the plot; I will be taking the advice of my fellow moderators to help bring in major twists)
-Why you want to be a mod
-Why you should be a mod

Thank you!

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ | 250 comments Mod
Hey Jacqueline, Temperance and I are super glad that you took the time to apply for a mod position. After a bit of discussion though, we decided that for right now, we have things covered between the two of us. Once the group membership grows and activity is amped up, you will be the first person we ask for help!

For the time being, moderator applications will not be accepted

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.