Vanished- An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Announcements

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ | 250 comments Mod
Make sure to check here for any group announcements. The idea is that anything here will be pretty important to the plot, so make sure to keep up with the info here!

June 3rd
-The Rules have been updated, please check them out!
-The Plot has been posted, everyone go check it out!
-Role Applications are open!

June 4th
-Hey everyone, I would just like to inform you all that there is one more moderator position open! Once the group picks up, Temperance and I will need a little more help keeping things running smoothly. Not to mention you get to be in on all the juicy surprises we have in store...
-The Role Application has added additional information to give you a hint of what will be made available to you. All other super secret roles will remain between the mods and those who apply...(I'm not trying to tempt you, why would I do that?)

June 6th
-Good morning all! Thank you to those of you who have been active and creating characters, Temperance and I are very happy with the work you've done! For those of you who haven't made characters yet, you know who you are, I won't track you down, but I would really appreciate it if you started them up sometime soon! Once more characters have been created and approved, specific details will be revealed about the plot, and the roleplay can begin(this isn't bribery, nah, what are you talking about?)

June 8th
-Alright people, BIG announcements here. For one, I have decided that the roleplay will open at midnight tonight! For those of you who have made characters and have had them approved, you can start looking for people rp with if you haven't already. For those of you who haven't had approved characters, I encourage you all to get cracking so you don't miss out! Finally I would like to direct your attention to the plot thread, as I will be adding a plot update to set the mood for the Valley and kick things off. Happy writing!

June 18th
-Okay, so I've just noticed a bit of a trend with the state of Colorado. I know a handful of people have made characters that were there when they came to the Valley, and I don't know if people think this is where the Valley is located, but it actually doesn't have any set location. If you need it, no matter where you are, you will find it. It might just be a coincidence that you're all having your characters go to Colorado, but I just thought I would make that clear in case any of you were wondering or letting it influence the geographical placement of your characters :)

June 20th
-Hullo all! Just an FYI that the plot info has been added to a bit, so make sure to check it out!

June 22
-Okay, so from what it looks like, most if not all of you have seen the rules thread. However, barely half of you have signed off on it. Erin and I have decided that until you have read through the rules, your characters will not be approved.