What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Teen Romance Book. Girl meets boy, goes on trip with him, he has a name for his private, they have sex, she goes to camp, cheats on him

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliagulia (new)

Juliagulia | 1 comments I've been trying to find a book I read when I was younger and I know some of the basic information from it. Okay so it's about this girl who was relatively good until she met this boy. They went on a trip together with some friends or family and they go to the bedroom and they start doing stuff and the guy said he named his private and then the girl proceeded to give him a hand job and then they talk after they're done. Over the course of a little bit they start doing more stuff together and finally have sex.(sorry for being gross about it) But then the girl goes to camp and cheats on the boy and the boy writes her a letter. they are in high school also. That's all I really remember so if you could help me that would be great! Thank you!

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 604 comments do you remember when you read it? when it was published? could it have been Forever (I vaguely remember one of them going to camp and then breaking up)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36943 comments Mod
Juliagulia, was "Forever" your book?

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana Welsch | 529 comments I've heard that "Forever" is responsible for the decline in baby boys being named "Ralph." (the male protagonist's special nickname for his weiner)

message 5: by Lyn (new)

Lyn McNeil | 33 comments Diana! That made me LOL so hard...and I bet you're right.

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments LOL

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36943 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Juliagulia, was "Forever" your book?"

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 14484 comments Gotta be Forever, even though OP didn't come back.