ACOWAR discussion

204 views
Now what?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 3 comments I finished it and now I don't know what to read! If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome, I'm in a rut and nothing is as good!


message 2: by Natasha (new)

Natasha | 28 comments Addicted series!


message 3: by Bailee (new)

Bailee (baileeamorette) | 34 comments Natasha wrote: "Addicted series!"

I second this! I'm finishing up the series rn and it's beautiful


message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 3 comments thank you, I'll check them out!


message 5: by Shamma_reads (new)

Shamma_reads (shammas) | 1 comments Finished reading it a month ago and I just can't get over it or love/enjoy any other book after it


message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 3 comments It's so hard! I had a really bad reading slump after wards!


message 7: by Curlygirly (new)

Curlygirly | 3 comments You guys check out Sarah Viehmann on tumblr she has posted an ACOTAR 3 fanfiction story and it is soooo good!!! She is on chapter 60 now I think. Her tumblr is called Never Stop Telling Fairy Tales. It has helped me with my ACOMAF withdrawals.


message 8: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (shelby_) | 2 comments I finished the book and I've been thinking about it 24/7. I started a new book but I have to stop reading bc I couldn't stop thinking about the end of acomaf :(


message 9: by Breanne (new)

Breanne Edwards | 4 comments Im so nervous to continue to read this book! the next one oesnt come out for ages and im soo hooked! i am afraid to finish it and not be satiated!


message 10: by Breanne (new)

Breanne Edwards | 4 comments Laura wrote: "I finished the book and I've been thinking about it 24/7. I started a new book but I have to stop reading bc I couldn't stop thinking about the end of acomaf :("

i am so worried about the same thing so i have been stalling on reading the book!


message 11: by Breanne (new)

Breanne Edwards | 4 comments Curlygirly wrote: "You guys check out Sarah Viehmann on tumblr she has posted an ACOTAR 3 fanfiction story and it is soooo good!!! She is on chapter 60 now I think. Her tumblr is called Never Stop Telling Fairy Tales..."
what exactly is that? is it art? or stories? i have always been interested in looking into that!


message 12: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Diaz | 1 comments Breanne wrote: "Laura wrote: "I finished the book and I've been thinking about it 24/7. I started a new book but I have to stop reading bc I couldn't stop thinking about the end of acomaf :("

i am so worried abou..."


lol it is amazing so whatever you do... don't finish it yet... ur gunna ask yourself this question if you finish it now, "Wdf do I do with my life now?" loool theres a long wait for the other book and ACOMAF is 100% amazing... so don't read those last 10 chapters yet...


message 13: by Angelina (new)

Angelina | 1 comments I've finished the Book months ago, but i can't stop thinking of it! So i Start the Throne of Glass series and just finished Empire of Storms!
Now i hate Sarah j Maas!


message 14: by Doré (new)

Doré Loury (doreloury) | 3 comments Shamma wrote: "Finished reading it a month ago and I just can't get over it or love/enjoy any other book after it"

SERIOUSLY! I started reading the Shatter series and it is good but I keep thinking - "It's not Feyre and Rhys..." =/ Even Harry Potter has lost it's luster. I'm OBSESSED with ACOTAR series!


message 15: by Doré (new)

Doré Loury (doreloury) | 3 comments Angelina wrote: "I've finished the Book months ago, but i can't stop thinking of it! So i Start the Throne of Glass series and just finished Empire of Storms!
Now i hate Sarah j Maas!"



You hate her because she writes good books? Or because Throne of Glass wasn't as good? I'm hesitant on starting that series again. I read Book 1 and was not a huge fan.


message 16: by Sophie (new)

Sophie R | 2 comments There will never be a more amazing author than Sarah J Maas. No guy will be sexier, and no girl will be more badass than the ones found in her books


message 17: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (kaylee-sophia) I've finished ACOMAF a couple of days ago and I can't stop thinking about it. I miss the characters and I need someone who I can talk with. Is someone maybe interested?


message 18: by Doré (new)

Doré Loury (doreloury) | 3 comments Kaylee: I am!! No one I know has read it. My friend is reading ACOTAR but not fast enough!!


message 19: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 1 comments Try Blade and Rose Series! It’s good!


back to top