The Court of Books and Readers discussion

Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories
This topic is about Summer Days and Summer Nights
Summer Days and Summer Nights > Discussion: Head, Scales, Tongue, Tail by Leigh Bardugo

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley Mae (thenshereads) Here is your discussion space for Head, Scales, Tongue, Tail by Leigh Bardugo.

Emma Cahill (emmacahill) Was not expecting that ending...at all!

Nichole | 9 comments What a great story! The ending was perfect. This story is so well written.

Lilia | 2 comments @Emma Ikr! I wasn't even expecting the lake monsters to be real!

Jewel | 1 comments I feel like one of the few people who really didn't like this short story. I just found it so random (like they turned into SEA CREATURES??) and quite boring. I own and haven't read a few of Bardugo's books and I just hope they are better than this.

Ashley Mae (thenshereads) At first, I didn't really understand what was going on. I definitely thought the story was going to be more about Annalee and Ruth, which I wouldn't have minded. But Gracie's story that followed was cute and charming. And I love that her escape from Little Spindle was through becoming this sea monster.
I didn't really get the scales, tail, and teeth subtitles throughout and it certainly isn't my favorite story. But I still enjoyed it.

message 7: by Rene (new) - added it

Rene (trystamcylderram) | 2 comments I liked this one a lot, although the exposition was a bit confusing. 4/5