Red Queen discussion

Red Queen Series Characters > Evangeline Samos

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
Maybe she is just misunderstood?

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma | 10 comments Evangeline is the coolest character and I love her❤️❤️❤️ I actually named my phone after her lol. I'm also rly glad that Victoria put an LGBTQ character in this book but at the same time it wasn't forced or anything, it made a lot of sense and fit great with the story line.

message 3: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I got so excited when she narrated a couple of chapters. She is now my favorite character because we see that she is just as helpless as Mare and Cal in this war.

message 4: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Eilers I love how Victoria added her point of view in King's Cage. There is so much more to her than I think anyone thought and we get that point of view from a Silver whose on the side of the Silver's that's not totally messed up or one sided

message 5: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments She is pretty much the only smart character.

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
That is correct!xD

Scarlett✨17™ Hey! Newbie here, wanted my first post to be under Evangeline because I just LOVE HER! I agree with you too, mostly because I just feel like Mare leads wither her heart a bit too much.

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments I hope she will become friends with Mare.....

message 9: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Evangeline is my queen.

message 10: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments If Evangeline does, do all her clothes fall off? Because she makes her outfits using her ability, so if she does, her ability would not hold them together anymore.

message 11: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Oml, I never thought of that. Random realization: EVERY TIME SHE USES ABILITIES SHE STRIPS DOWN TO NOTHING.

message 12: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I mean last case scenario she can use her clothes as weapons.

message 13: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Ya, she probably wouldn't even care.

Obesehomingpigeon | 126 comments Ya, unpopular opinion. I hate Evangeline.

message 15: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Well, isn't that lovely.

Obesehomingpigeon | 126 comments She's legitimately useless. She's only there to make Mare angry.

message 17: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I could see that.

message 18: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Evangelinevhas saved Mare’s butt so many times. Have you real Kong’s Cage yet? Her importance in that book is indisputable.

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I've read it.