Marvel Cinematic rp discussion

New York > The Rainy Harp Bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments This is where Ana works

message 2: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments Peter walked into The Rainy Harp Bar. An interesting name. He just got out of school, Starbucks was too crowded and this place had free wi-fi. He walked up to the counter where a reddish yellow Haired girl stood.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "What can I get you?" Ana asked the guy that just walked in. She had been humming but stopped when he came over

message 4: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments "The wi-fi password" he said with a boyish smile "haha also I'll have a mocha late with three pumps of vanilla." He said

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Alright. The wifi password is Kaen" Ana said going to fix his drink

message 6: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments What an interesting password he said as he typed it into his laptop.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Ana shrugged. "Will says that's why it's secure. I came up with it" She said, working on his drink

message 8: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments "How'd you come up with it he asked

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Ana handed him his drink with her left hand, setting her right so the rune was visible on the counter "Guess"

message 10: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments " is it where your from?" He asked

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "No. I was born in London" Ana said

message 12: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments Of course." He said I should've noticed your accent haha "what are you doing here then?" Peter asked

message 13: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "I moved because of family issues" Ana said

message 14: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments Oh. I'm sorry" he said "all I have left in my life is my aunt may" she's always there for
Me making up for what my
Parents didn't do.

message 15: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "I don't have anyone like that" Ana said, tapping the fingers of her right hand on the counter

message 16: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments I'm sorry... I shouldn't have.."

message 17: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "It's fine. So you going to keep guessing why I chose that password?" Ana asked

message 18: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments Well I'm guessing it had to do with the symbol on your arm." He said noticing

message 19: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Yes it does. Kaen, norse rune for wildfire or chaos" Ana siad

message 20: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments Well that's a dope tattoo." Peter said playing it off knowing what power she held.

message 21: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "The rune isn't a tattoo. I was born with it" Ana said. She huffed a bit. New to New York and already getting hustled by the guys

message 22: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments You wanna see something cool?" He asked
"I know your not like the rest of the people here, neither am I" he said

message 23: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "How do you know?" Ana asked

message 24: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments Did you really think I thought that was a tattoo?" He asked "I've read about it in a book once."

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "It's just a rune. Nothing special about it" Ana said

message 26: by Elijah (new)

Elijah Chumley | 112 comments Peter couldn't understand why she wouldn't open up to him.

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Ana turned around as her sleeve slipped showing part of the phoenix on her back

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Scott sits on the stool, rubbing his head. He only has a couple hours to blow before the Avenger's call on him. They wanted to keep him "in sight" with all the crazy stuff happening. He doesn't doubt their decisions. He'd probably end up making a mess, but just the fact they did it was annoying itself.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki sat at the far edge of the bar, a shot of whiskey cradled in her hands. The past few weeks had been hell-she was running from the people she used to call friends. To be honest, Niki didn't even know what she was doing, or who was after her. All she knew was that the one person she could trust was thought to be dead. She had made many enemies when S.H.I.E.L.D. collapsed, and she knew she couldn't go back. Not yet...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He orders a beer and looks around. It was loud, crowded, and just like a bar should be. He looks at the brutes who think they own everything, the ladies that prude the men to pick fights, and the men that are trying to get laid. Drunken idiots. But then there were the people just here for a drink. And that girl in the corner who looks like she'd kill someone. Gotta love bars.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki downed her drink, the whiskey burning down her throat. She knew she should have been watching her back, but the prospect of getting drunk and forgetting it all was too inviting. "Jesus, why do I even drink this stuff?" Niki wondered aloud, disgusted by the taste of the whiskey. Yet she slid the glass to the waiter in a silent request for another.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He chugs down his beer, wanting to be drunk as these men out there before he gets to the Avengers. He wants to do something amazingly stupid just to get at Steve or Tony's nerves. Maybe he'd punch Spider-man or something. He smirks at the thought, and he trades in his beer for a scotch.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) The now-full glass of whiskey was clenched in Niki's fist. She didn't dare take a sip. She'd probably had enough alcohol for one day. She slid down, leaning her head on her hands. Her head ached. Oh, hell. I need to lie down.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Scott glances around, and he sees the girl. He almost laughs out loud. This girl, who looked so dangerous, looked like she couldn't hold her liquor. He sighs, ordering some water. He slips off his stool and walks towards her. The seat next to her was open, so he slides on the stool and puts the glass of water next to her. Leading his head on his hand, looking at her with curiosity he says "Drink it. It helps a lot with hangovers"

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki didn't even question herself before grabbing the bottle and taking a tentative sip. The water felt nice, and it helped the throbbing in her head. She looked up at the man who had given it to her, and recognized him momentarily. She scrambled out of her chair, registering the closest exit.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2016 04:26PM) (new)

He pauses, taking his head off his hand. "I was going to say the water was free. Don't worry." He says annoyed at her rudeness. He just got the girl water and she's trying to run away.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) "Shit," was all Niki could manage. She was breathing hard, the alcohol taking affect on her body. But she had been trained by Fury, so she could take it. "Thank you, Mr. Lang." she said before slipping into the crowd, desperate to disappear.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, so you know what I am." He replies with interest, slipping off the stool and following her. He hated people like this. Doing something nice, then it backfiring. He wasn't asking for something ridiculous like a kidney or to pick up a lady for bed. He just wanted some kindness once and a while jeez.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki's breath became shallower when she realized he was following her. Damn you, S.H.I.E.L.D. Just leave me alone. All she wanted was to get away from the Avengers and talk to Nick. He was the only one who could understand what was going on inside her head.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lady Miss!! If you're going to be rude, could you at least give me my money back. The water was expensive. And you only took a sip." He shouts, but he doesn't know if she heard him over the crowd. "What a waste of money" He grumbles angrily.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki whirled, pulling him into a corner. They were in enough shadow that no one would see what she did next. Niki dug her gun into his stomach. It wasn't large, but it was just small enough that she could keep it concealed. "Where is Nick Fury?" she asked, her voice eerily calm. For good measure, she shoved the gun in harder.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Heh?" He feels the gun pressed up against his stomach and his eyes narrow. This is how she wanted to play. "Not here. Outside. Too many people" He says playing the act, showing nothing in his face.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki didn't relent. "To hell with these people. I will not hesitate to shoot." Niki could shoot a man, but murdering an Avenger was different. Most men, however, would rather tell her what she wanted to know than get a bullet in the gut. "You are going to tell."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I AM going to tell. But not here. So if you want to find..Nick Fury that badly to put a gun up to an Avenger, then I suggest we go outside"

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki sighed, lowering the gun. She grabbed Scott by the sleeve and dragged him through the group of people. She pushed the door open with her foot and pushed him into the street.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Once in the street so he could see everything, he walks into an ally, and waits for her. She wasn't going to get away with sticking a gun into his stomach that easily.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) Niki followed him into the ally, her gun still poised. "Speak, Lang." Nick would have killed her for resorting to methods like this.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at her just for a moment. "I don't know who the hell you're talking about" He says just as he kicks up, his foot smashing into her hand that's holding the gun.

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) ((Gtg for about fifteen minutes. I'll be back soon though.))

Jude [ semi-hiatus ] (crazy-fangirl) ((K, I'm back.))

But Niki had seen it coming. Even though she no longer had her gun, she grabbed Scott's foot and twisted it around, sending him spiraling to the ground. It was only then that she realized what she was doing. "Oh, god. I'm so sorry. I'm drunk..I-I don't usually..."

« previous 1